It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out Bob Iger of ABC over Rosanne tweet and firing...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Connector

It really is a compulsion, isn't it? Well, I'll let you have that last word, you consistently crave, as summer's finally here and it's a beautiful evening. Besides, you're too easy to poke

No, it's a simple principle: hit back. If you had approached with manners and respect, you would receive the same in return. But your compulsions got the best of you. It's almost boring it's too easy.

ahhhh go easy on the new form of member, they aren't ready for some of the oldies evisceration's

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: RowanBean
Just realized something... some of the arguments here have actually been used by the white supremacists and Klansmen to justify their hatred.

Just realized something... nobody gives a rat's ass about trollish and ignorant attempts to silence debate via usage of the association fallacy. Some of the arguments used against Barr have actually been used by totalitarian regimes to silence any opinions they disagreed with.

Happening in Britain as we type.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Britain is locking up it's own citizens for exposing Muslim rape gangs

tell me that ain't f'd up?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Interesting that this post gets stars from people who didn't check the source like I did. If the claim was true then it's horrid for Hillary to say such thing. But what really happened here is it was taken out of context to perpetuate the race war.

edit on 30-5-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Interesting that this post gets stars from people who didn't check the source like I did. If the claim was true then it's horrid for Hillary to say such thing. But what really happened here is it was taken out of context to perpetuate the race war.

LOL - you've been an ATS member for 5 minutes and have already determined that everyone you disagree with is low-info. Its super predator comment has been discussed on ATS at length - people can make up their own minds as to the context of the comment in relation to the question asked which warranted its comment, including its apology regretting the use of the phrase and that it would not use it again if it had the chance to redo the comment.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I've posted a link that debunks the claim. BTW I noticed you didn't remark on my remark about it being horrid. You have blinders on?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut
No they have called him a Nazi and they called him a white supremacist if he says anything about a country it is immediately decried as fascist. But in general and has said some truly crass things about his family joy behar has said such nasty things about potus 's youngest child baron made me cringe and should have at the least caused her to be fired and her show cancelled but abc in their hypocrisy did nothing .

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So you should not make fun of people but since it is Trump it is OK?

Why not make it an all round kind of show by adding those Black Panther dudes who talk about white crackas as guest stars. They can have an episode depicting the next Presidential election and have them stalking people with billy clubs at the polling stations.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh stop you know that never happened....

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It really is a compulsion, isn't it? Well, I'll let you have that last word, you consistently crave, as summer's finally here and it's a beautiful evening. Besides, you're too easy to poke

No, it's a simple principle: hit back. If you had approached with manners and respect, you would receive the same in return. But your compulsions got the best of you. It's almost boring it's too easy.

ahhhh go easy on the new form of member, they aren't ready for some of the oldies evisceration's

Look at my join date dummy. Subtract a few yrs from this registered account. I've been here since near the beginning. Many Les Mis, toys for adults have come and gone in the wind. Did I not predict Mis would still have to answer? Newb....

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I stand amazed!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Gothmog

Britain is locking up it's own citizens for exposing Muslim rape gangs

tell me that ain't f'd up?

um it's not #ed up because it's not true... You are peddling fake news.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Can u explain the hipocrisy? Trump bad mouths everyone, what's the matter he can give it but can't take it?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Sure. Lets start here:

Racism is an entirely different thing and should be off limits when making fun of somebody. I personally do not like to make fun of someone's looks when I joke around with them because I know it can be hurtful.

You take the stance that racism and image shaming is harmful, especially when words are used because they are hurtful. You don't do it so I imagine you would think that no one else should, right?

Then this (same post):

I know a lot of people have torn into Donald Trump over and over again and he deserves it, you play w the tweet bull you get the tweet horns!!!!!!

Where Trump is concerned, your principals can be compromised. Your justification is that you think he deserves it. This is hypocrisy.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Where Trump is concerned, your principals can be compromised. Your justification is that you think he deserves it. This is hypocrisy.

Do you think people at Westboro Baptist Church and the white supremacists deserve it, for example? A lot of posters here insult people on the left, thinking they deserve it. Hypocrisy?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Deserve what?

If you're going to accuse me of being a hypocrite, bring evidence. You can't hang what other posters do on my post.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Trump is the king of name calling and insults he deserves everything he has coming to him. I personally refrain from personal attacks but w someone like trump who likes to act like a bully the gloves are off.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't really disagree with you. I think if you are going to dish it out, you better be prepared to take it. If you are in the public light, be prepared to take it. If you collect your paycheck from taxpayers, be prepared to take it. In this regard, we agree.

I simply wished to highlight the hypocritical stance taken by virtue. That being your choice to not make fun of looks and the included racism statement.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No I am not talking about you. I'm talking about them that I mentioned. Do you think they deserve it?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Deserve the insults? That would depend widely on the conversation and topic.

Why do you only mention those on the left? Do the centrists and those on the right not get a dose of insult as well?

Would my opinion make or break your stance on where you place your values?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join