It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out Bob Iger of ABC over Rosanne tweet and firing...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

I think the appropriate term to use is "chicken#".

Also describes the consistency of your arguments.

As I said, the childish responses are compulsive. You just can't help yourself and do not know any better.

Sad.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Its more of a sarcasm towards your accusation to me. If you can't understand then I cannot help you.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As I said, the childish responses are compulsive. You just can't help yourself and do not know any better.

Sad.

Are you sure about that? No, you're not. You're fantasizing, and worse, pretending its real.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Judging someone on the color of their skin is not racist. It is prejudice. Lot's of people from all walks of life and races can be prejudice. There is a big difference but no one seems to know that anymore.

Just looked it up. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Sad.

Are you sure about that? No, you're not. You're fantasizing, and worse, pretending its real.

Lol, seems pretty real when you keep responding with posts like the above.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sad.

Yup. Pure fantasy.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And I was taught that trolls who live in glass clad towers and refer to themselves in the third person shouldn't hypocritically throw stones.

Am I in the # Twilight Zone?

Do you have any self-awareness at all??

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just realized something... some of the arguments here have actually been used by the white supremacists and Klansmen to justify their hatred.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
Just realized something... some of the arguments here have actually been used by the white supremacists and Klansmen to justify their hatred.

Just realized something: that is as dirty a trick as anyone can pull.

Know who else I saw pointing out your observation? Adolph Hitler.

There you go...guilt by association made full circle.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: matafuchs

Are you serious? If Donald Trump started apologizing for all the # he's said about people today, he'd still be dead of old age before he finished his backlog of apologies.

Also, didn't you get the tweet? After retweeting a bunch of debunked hoaxes and deleting them, Roseanne asked Trump followers to stop defending her and blamed her # on Ambien.

And how's this for irony? A lot of right wingers are backing Roseanne for freedom of speech and are attacking the people who were offended by her comments. But how many of them remember when Roseanne "sung" and mocked the National Anthem?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Although I only agree with you half the time about stuff, you're actually a really decent fair person.
I never see you trolling for angst like I see so many of these other people doing.

Thanks for being a reasonable person consistently.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

I could say the same about elementary school grammar. But, I don't want to end up looking like either of you.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Just realized something... nobody gives a rat's ass about trollish and ignorant attempts to silence debate via usage of the association fallacy. Some of the arguments used against Barr have actually been used by totalitarian regimes to silence any opinions they disagreed with.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Trust trump to make it all about him again.

I, my, me, mine.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I could say the same about elementary school grammar. But, I don't want to end up looking like either of you.

hahahaha. Ironic you mention elementary school grammar, as you are indulging in elementary school level arguments.

Please don't stop. I know you are but what am I?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

hahahaha. Ironic you mention elementary school grammar, as you are indulging in elementary school level arguments.

Please don't stop. I know you are but what am I?

Now you're just repeating an unproven allegation as if you came up with it yourself. It was wrong the first time, and wrong the second time.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How have I made the association?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Possible. I was thinking something close.

My thought was that they deliberately brought back the Roseanne Barr show because it was a show that they hoped the unwashed massed, the deplorables, would find attractive.

They had no real plans for doing another season. The goal was to get the masses in a place on the game board so they could release their social media weapon. They get Roseanne Barr to say something inflammatory and WHOOSH!

They sit back with the champagne and caviar, as they play a game of "Mouse Trap" with the masses.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In 2 weeks we will be on the next rotation pribably back to Russia

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In 2 weeks we will be on the next rotation pribably back to Russia

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join