It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out Bob Iger of ABC over Rosanne tweet and firing...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It is what the MSM has been waiting for. His response to the cancellation of the ABC show.

Watch the reactions by these two who are 'fanning the flames' of racism in the US. They are saying that racism is being normalized. The commentators make me sick...

Link

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

He is correct. The things that have been said about him and his family have been unforgivable and not forgettable.

Amazing how the 'Storm' has gone away and it is time to kick RACISM into overdrive as the current narrative.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This one is even better....these people are crazy....

white comfort...please...
edit on Maypm31pmf0000002018-05-30T12:26:59-05:001259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Did someone on ABC call trump a cracker or honkey?

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wwaaaaaah! Where’s my apology!

Children.

+17 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Are you serious? If Donald Trump started apologizing for all the # he's said about people today, he'd still be dead of old age before he finished his backlog of apologies.

Also, didn't you get the tweet? After retweeting a bunch of debunked hoaxes and deleting them, Roseanne asked Trump followers to stop defending her and blamed her # on Ambien.

+23 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

So potentially racist comments are the only way to insult people? So long as you don't use racial epithets, can you say all manner of terrible things about people and its ok?

Thats not the etiquette I was taught growing up.

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Umm. He is far from correct. The Trump base is constantly using false equivalencies. She used her rights to express herself. And ABC exercised their rights to not be associated with a bigoted racist. For every action there is a reaction. Poor little thin skinned Trumpy.

+17 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Are you serious? If Donald Trump started apologizing for all the # he's said about people today, he'd still be dead of old age before he finished his backlog of apologies.

Also, didn't you get the tweet? After retweeting a bunch of debunked hoaxes and deleting them, Roseanne asked Trump followers to stop defending her and blamed her # on Ambien.

What Im taking from this:

- that you believe that Donald pointing out that firing one person for rude comments and not another somehow means he should apologize (you've really, really missed the point here)
- roseanne is crazy, always has been, and is prone to saying/doing crazy stuff. The only difference is while she was out of circulation, the rest of the world went crazy. She didn't change...everyone else has.

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And I was taught that trolls who live in glass clad towers and refer to themselves in the third person shouldn't hypocritically throw stones.

+21 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thanks for NOT watching the videos to understand the OP and simply displaying your hatred of Trump. It is because he is an old rich white guy you hate him and you think you are a better person than he is, right? The definition of racism...

+13 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think the success of the tv show was an embarrassment to ABC.

They were looking for any excuse to eliminate the show and Roseanne Barr gave it to them.

TV networks like politicians don't give a tinkers damn about race, the little people.

They have an ideological agenda. To even think that tv networks aren't ideologically driven any more is a laugh.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Racism is an entirely different thing and should be off limits when making fun of somebody. I personally do not like to make fun of someone's looks when I joke around with them because I know it can be hurtful.

I know a lot of people have torn into Donald Trump over and over again and he deserves it, you play w the tweet bull you get the tweet horns!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
But, but this isn't about Trump. Many supporters said that in the mega-thread.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, I feel the same way. It was only a matter of time. Worst part is the show was good. Held nothing back and made her look like an old racist white woman a few times.

Oh well I guess i can watch bLackish now...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well perhaps a network that tolerates racist ideology towards people of color will pick her show up and then they can have a Counterpoint with people of color showing racist ideology towards white people and ratings can go through the roof

Seeing as if half the population seems to be buying into this racial BS that we're going through.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

So you should not make fun of people but since it is Trump it is OK?

+7 more 
link   

And his response was typical Trump , me,me,me.

What an egotistical Muppet.

Thanks for the thread , there aren't enough pointless Trump threads on ATS.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Trump has made a career out of making fun out of anyone and everyone he is fair game in my eyes!!!!

Like I said before play with the Tweet bull you get the Tweet horns!!!

+16 more 
posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They turned a non-racist joke into a racist one, and refused to blame themselves for their own racism. Now we can watch as Twitter-addled brain slowly eats itself.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Well perhaps a network that tolerates racist ideology towards people of color will pick her show up and then they can have a Counterpoint with people of color showing racist ideology towards white people and ratings can go through the roof

Seeing as if half the population seems to be buying into this racial BS that we're going through.

So what you're saying is that every actor/actress should take some sort of purity test before performing on screen, stage or television.

How very authoritarian of you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join