It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombia to be NATO's first Latin American global partner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
NATO has all sorts of affiliations and agreements. There are a number of nations classified as "Partners", including Australia, Japan and Mongolia. Furthermore, there are partnerships and contacts across the world. Even Russia was a partner, although I think that's on hold due to Russia pariah behaviour.

Venezuela is a crack pot country and does not need any help from NATO in its continued decay and collapse. It's one of those nations kept going by anti-Americanism.

Good on Colombia.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The US has been overthrowing So American countrys since the 50's,nothing new here,the CIA has offices all over ,who do you think finances MS-13,they are henchmen for CIA,helping overthrow countrys for years,I met gun runners who ran guns to Nicaraugua payed under the state dept

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Really ? But what's the point of making it NATO's global partner, when we all knew Colombia is just an EU puppet state ?
Is this another attempt at making NATO propaganda, just like Montenegro ? Show must go on then !

Unfortunately, I am afraid there are other NATO plans at the moment which are in the making, towards their supposedly unstoppable expansion ! Or is it ?

<< 1   >>

join