It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros :a Nazi collaborator?!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes because we always apply the crimes of the parents to the children..

Which is exactly why all the modern white people are responsible for slavery and everything else..

(Just for the record I doubt his parents did anything wrong either... that is like accusing all the Jews who survived of being collaborators.. but I sure like to point out the just retarded logic some people on here push..)

What tripe..

#propagandaforstupidpeople
edit on 30-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

He was out of that situation by the time he was 14....

So I guess we should be considering ALL THE JEWS who survived the holocaust a potential naz?!?!

It is laughable.

He didn’t start at 14 and end at 18 with him being an adult..

The war was over and all the Nazis dead by 14...

Accusing children of collaborating is literally disgusting by any measure..

It just amazes me how little anyone has looked into it.

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..
edit on 30-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What would having survivors guilt have to do with anything?!?!

I’m guessing your reaching to find some other way to vilify him since the “nazi collaborator” thing is patently ridiculous on its face value.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

It wasn’t at 14...

The war ended when he was 14..

In The allegations he would have been even YOUNGER.

By 14 the war was over and all the nazi’s Being run out of Europe or killed.

So judging by the fact there was still Nazi control and still Jews to be arrested and looted. That moves the time frame years earlier. Maybe even as many as 6-8 years earlier.

So that would put him at 9 when the war started which was after most of the Jews had already fled or been captured.

I’m doubtful there were many Jews still in berlin in 1945 with the allied forces at the gate.

It is the most ridiculous claim ever and one that LITERALLY required people too stupid or lazy to even check his birthdate relative to the events in question.

This is just more proof right wing conspiracy theorists will literally believe ANYTHING about ANYONE that TPTB point at and say “hate them”.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

None of the events where he supposedly collaborated with the Nazi's (he didn't) occurred until the Germany invaded Hungary in March of 1944. Soros was born August 12, 1930 so he was 13 years and 7 months when the Nazis took Hungary over when Hitler found out that they were attempting a separate armistice with Britain and the U.S.

I'm agreeing with you that he wasn't a collaborator so I'm not sure why you're quibbling over 5 months because at the onset of WWII he and his family were completely safe as were all of the Jews in Hungary. None were deported until AFTER they invaded Hungary in March of '44 ergo he wasn't 9, 10, 11 or 12 when this occurred and he was barely 13 with his birthday less than half a year away and that's IF his father made the arrangement to hide him in plain sight as soon as the Germans entered Hungary.

I can't find more precise information to that effect one way or the other. Not trying to pick a fight but I rely on facts regardless of my personal feelings or biases. Soros was never in Germany, all of his so called "collaboration" occurred strictly in Hungary and while he did live with a Hungarian official who was bribed by Soros father to provide a false cover for little Georgie, I don't really see Soros, at 13 years and 7 months, 14 years... however many years old at the time, he wasn't an adult and wasn't likely to have actively participated in the collection of property that was owned by Jews deported to concentration camps. If I misunderstood your intention with this reply, then I apologize. It just came across as being a little confrontational for doing more research than those who mock you while attempting to claim that he actively collaborated with the Germans during their 11 month occupation (9 if you count from the beginning of the Siege of Budapest by the USSR and Romania that started the day after Christmas 1944).

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

With Soros being as sinister as he is, I bet he's 5 years older than all the official accounts say.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I’m doubtful there were many Jews still in berlin in 1945 with the allied forces at the gate.

I like your approach of calling everyone stupid while still touting the "he was 9" thing even though he was 13 when Germany went into Hungary.

But I digress, my previous statement stands, it's more about his words AS AN ADULT about those experiences.

If you're just going to use made up numbers and not engage in dialog other than "everyone who dislikes him is stupid".... This needs to be in rants.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

OMG..

So we are talking ROUGHLY a year when he was 13-14.. BWAHAHAHA

#propagandaforstupidpeople

I wasn’t quibbling with you about it.. more was agreeing and guessing the accusations from others were even dumber because they didnt start at 14... they ENDED at 14..

An age well bellow where we hold people accountable for what adults are doing around them.

Honestly with all the vilification of the guy I was kinda shocked that the principle allegation wAs so easily debunked.

I have literally seen “Soros is a Nazi” countless times on here...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA and zerohedge is a real news source...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The age is irrelevant when he was 14 at the end..

In fact, the fact the entire event took place in roughly one year long after the majority of damage done by the nazi’s had been done. Makes all the Nazi collaborator nonsense even dumber....

Your the one focusing on irrelevant side topics.. which is the most commonly used right wing tactic to deflect from the actual argument..

If the topic were “how horrible the holocaust was” and I said “well it was immensely horrible the nazi’s Killed six million Jews. “

Then your rebuttal was “no they only killed 4 million Jews”.

Then we spend the whole time arguing between 4 and 6 million Jews and never touch the subject of the holocaust being horrible..

I’m pretty sure that even has its own funny little Latin name on the thousands of years old logical fallacy list..

Because it isn’t a new tactic..
edit on 31-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The age is irrelevant when he was 14 at the end..

In fact, the fact the entire event took place in roughly one year long after the majority of damage done by the nazi’s had been done. Makes the collaborator nonsense even dumber....

Your the one focusing on irrelevant side topics.. which is the most commonly used right wing tactic to deflect from the actual argument..

If the topic were “how horrible the holocaust was” and I said “well it was immensely horrible the nazi’s Killed six million Jews. “

Then your rebuttal was “no they only killed 4 million Jews”.

Then we spend the whole time arguing between 4 and 6 million Jews and never touch the subject of the holocaust being horrible..

I’m pretty sure that even has its own funny little Latin name on the thousands of years old logical fallacy list..

Because it isn’t a new tactic..

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

A, I belong to neither wing.

B, both sides use that tactic heavily.

He was there, he did it, he is on video saying he was fourteen when he did it.

This whole thread has been built on you using wrong numbers and calling people dumb and stupid for simply repeating things he himself said. Most people would say he helped the nazis, not collaborated with them. You used the term collaborated to make it seem he was an orchastrator which very few people try to pawn off.

The whole point I see in this thread is to try and shut up or demean anyone who simply repeats facts.

Yes, he was a teenager when it happened, and it's a shame he was part of millions effected by the nazis.

But you argue with emotion, and I caught you several times in this thread using made up numbers...

But somehow everyone else is dumb or stupid, and you are above us... Got it.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

OK he is still a crazy villain however

Defending him doesn't change the facts

humanevents.com...

• 1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.

2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.

3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, telling Politico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.

5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.

6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.

7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”

8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.

9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.

10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Again, you’re not getting an argument from me! I agree that at 14 he’s not responsible and I’m not going to judge the guy for listening to his dad and doing whatever he needed to to survive. The fact that he survived first the German occupation and then the Russian Siege of Budapest all in the same year is itself an impressive feat of luck. No matter how anyone tries to paint it, regardless of what one thinks of who the guy is today, he never collaborated with the Germans.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand OP...he was 14 so he couldn't be a Nazi collaborator? That's your whole point?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The person who helped Him lie to escape Jewish death camps proves NAZI collaborations went on with Him..

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You always see all this crazy super villian type rhetoric surrounding Hungarian billionaire George Soros...

I have personally seen many people on ATS as well as people like Alex Jones and rosanne Barr accuse him of being a Nazi collaborator.

Well I got bored yesterday and decided to look it up and it turns out there is even a snopes on the dude and one simple fact that is just hilarious when you consider how little work the right wing propagandists did when fabricating this conspiracy..

That Soros was only nine years old (born in 1930) when the war broke out and all of 14 when Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945

In 1945 he was 14 years old!
www.snopes.com...

BWAHAHAHA

Now I’m not saying the guy is a saint or anything but lmao..

How stupid do they think people are that they don’t even check his birthdate.. well or really, how stupid do they know their base is and that they won’t check his birth date..

Have You Seen The Interview? He ficking admits it you stupid #.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Been very interesting read, this thread, I couldn't tell you what Soros did during the war. Not even if I googled all day long.
Lots of others seem to know what he did or didn't do.

No one would even care what he did during the war if it wasn't for whatever he did after the war.
To argue that the video of the interview is documented evidence of him admitting to nazi collaberation is very weak and is a good example of cherry picking to fit the narrative.
He was trying to escape from the nazi deathcamps so he hides under a false identity with a bribed caretaker who is involved in property confiscation from deported jews. Victim or perpetrator?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Also proves why Soros is so corrupt as a man with His money when He lied as a child and appeared to have no remorse in that interview....Who ever told Him to lie is just as bad or worse..Same thing Oscar Schindler was doing before He realized how wrong and evil it was making money off selling Jews to Hitler.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

How exactly was he Nazi collaborating at 14?!?!

He admitted it in an interview and that he had no remorse. Does it matter whether it was going door to door and pointing a gun at people and demanding to turn over their goods or some other such method? Considering what he has been doing since, why would anyone have a shadow of a doubt of his evil..... consider what he has done to more than one country's currency for starters, then look at the political Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble (Shakespeare) of a mess hes stirred up in the pot what with all the funding of Occupy sit ins and Black Lives Matter and backing criminals like Hillary just to name a very few.....one would have to read Horowitz's articles on www.discoverthenetworks.org...
to comprehend the scope of it. He is one of thee single most subversive individuals on the planet.
edit on 31-5-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join