It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we now say MSM fake news is attempting to sway the 2018 midterm election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

And her tweet said none of that. Her tweet made anyone reading it that didn't fully read the article, this is basically everyone, to infer the story was about Trump being involved. Not to mention the story is crap because these kids DID go missing under Obama.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"Can we now say MSM fake news is attempting to sway the 2018 midterm election?"

Well....d'uh. That's their job. You expected differently?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: soberbacchus

And her tweet said none of that. Her tweet made anyone reading it that didn't fully read the article, this is basically everyone...

You should stop assuming that everyone is incapable of reading beyond a headline and unconcerned with substance the same way that the right wing is, like when they mistakenly accused her of promoting a story that Trump runs a sex trafficking ring when in reality any that chose to...OMG actually READ...would know it was mocking those that create ugly conspiracies.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What truly shocking to me is how this mms reporter has not been reprimanded for it she basically is slandering or committing libel on the sitting potus but surprisingly a guy who owns a crappy pizza joint can afford such strong legal representation that they can shut down all most all discussion of his allegations of wrong doing and this was before they hired some clown to walk into pizza parlor for photo ops.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You should stop assuming that everyone is incapable of reading beyond a headline and unconcerned with substance the same way that the right wing is...

Is that 'incapable of reading' kind of like when the lefties read a Trump tweet saying "so why didn't Obama do anything about this Russian interference?", and then start screaming "OMG, Trump just admitted the Russians helped him!!1!". Like, because they're unable to understand sarcasm and rhetorical questions? Asking for a friend...

And yes, there are a few threads on ATS at the moment claiming exactly that...
edit on 30-5-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I've never put much stock in the MSM, despite what some think.

And I was leaning more towards how the right wing nut jobs are happy to sling unfounded mud at those they hate, then get all upset when that same mud gets slung at those that they have placed on a pedestal.

And it does go both ways, before you say it, there's just a lot more right wing nut jobs to do the slinging than there is lefties on ATS.

That is a load of bollocks and bullfeathers.

You have sided with the MSM and leftist anti-truth sentiment the entire time.

This is some truly funny posting indeed.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

You'll love this...

A month ago I was like 15min late finishing something, and I knew the guy is a huge mega Democrat so when I turned the corner I said:

"I know I'm 15 minutes late but it was Trump's fault".

He laughed a lot then didn't even remember I was late. It totally worked.

I think anyone would laugh at that. I did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join