It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Shooting Released Dispatch Logs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Guess what.

No shots came from Mandalay Bay at all.

Big cover up.

🔑🔓

Guess what. Here you go again, making declarative statements as fact without providing any reason or resources.

Well there ya go with dealing with this person who always flip-flops on what they say. It is being done on purpose.
And as far as his comment goes I happen to know some of the first responders and police officers that arrived on scene at the time. XUE you are wrong and your agenda is going out the window.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's not only not cool to talk about other ATS members, it's against the T&Cs.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's not only not cool to talk about other ATS members, it's against the T&Cs.

But Allaroundyou is not wrong.... I had a friend shot in that incident twice and about 8 friends who were there who went as a group to the festival.....

More than a few saw the flashes coming from Mandalay bay....

So his comment is unfounded and complete bs

I find it insulting and more than a little irresponsible to continue spreading that sort of BS for the sake of stars or to get attention
edit on 5/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Newly released LV shooting dispatch logs confirm 3 females with redacted names were found in Stephen Paddock's room with him during the shooting. Also of note multiple shootings were reported around LV during the incident and a hostage situation was reported at Sundance Helicopters.

Laura Loomer, the investigative journalist broke the news on her website. She is famous for calling the sheriff on his timeline falsification and forcing him to change his timeline of the events.

Public PDF

Scribd Public PDF

Laura Loomer Investigative Journalist

Whoa! From Laura Loomer's report, the three women appear to have checked in with Paddock, and were scheduled to check out with him. So, it's unlikely they were just hookers. Also, a witness reported seeing Paddock and Marilou Danley at the local Noodle Shop the Friday before the shooting.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Doesn't matter. Anyone and everyone can address the member directly. Let that member explain themselves... or not. It's on them. T&Cs require that we talk to other members, not about them.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Doesn't matter. Anyone and everyone can address the member directly. Let that member explain themselves... or not. It's on them. T&Cs require that we talk to other members, not about them.

Its an open forum he can address the rebuttal at any time..... If you're not satisfied w the responses report them and I'm sure the mods will do what is necessary.....

Again.... His claims are baseless and spreading more false information.... He was called out on his claim.... That's how discussions work.....

So yes it does matter
edit on 5/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

...If you're not satisfied w the responses report them and I'm sure the mods will do what is necessary.....

No, thank you. I'm a big girl and I am perfectly capable of addressing other ATS members myself. No need to talk about anyone when I can talk to them.

But gotcha... you don't like the site T&Cs and feel no need to respect or obey them. Okay.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just can't believe, after all this time, that there isn't some full story available of what happened that night in LV.

It's just incomprehensible to me.

All of these weird contradictory fragments of the puzzle keep coming out...fully 8 months after the shooting.

That no full and comprehensive account has been given to date just SCREAMS conspiracy more than any other single fragment of evidence.

WHY?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join