It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Shooting Released Dispatch Logs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Newly released LV shooting dispatch logs confirm 3 females with redacted names were found in Stephen Paddock's room with him during the shooting. Also of note multiple shootings were reported around LV during the incident and a hostage situation was reported at Sundance Helicopters.

Laura Loomer, the investigative journalist broke the news on her website. She is famous for calling the sheriff on his timeline falsification and forcing him to change his timeline of the events.

Public PDF

Scribd Public PDF

Laura Loomer Investigative Journalist

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Were the three women alive?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Careful about "planted" evidence after the fact.

All this is "proving" is Paddock is really Paddock and the shots came from the rooms.

Red Herring.

🎁🚬

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What the Hell? 3 Women and we are just finding out about this NOW???????????

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

22:49:41

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It says shots were being fired from the 29th and 32nd floors. Doesn't match the OS.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Guess what.

No shots came from Mandalay Bay at all.

Big cover up.

🔑🔓

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I don't see how you can just call Red Herring when it definitely supports claims that shots were fired around LV not just at Mandalay Bay.

I haven't read the entire PDF as I need to go to work soon but will do so tonight.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Have you looked at the time stamp I posted above?

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Guess what.

Big cover up.

🔑🔓

How about the shots were fired from the top of the valet as you could see in that female cab drivers side mirror while she drove in the opposite direction?

Edited to add video. I guess it's the tramway.

youtu.be...
edit on 29-5-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I just happened to be up late that night and caught a few live streams while listening to the police scanner right when the story broke on 4chan. With so much clarity I recall hearing on the scanner that someone had breached the perimeter of the airport.

Where is Marylou Danily these days? Remember she came back to the US for questioning and looked psychotic in the videos?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

WHAT?! Can these documents be real? What's the catch woh these? If they are legit, the public should be PISSED.

I recommended to all the Las Vegas thread peeps a few months ago to check out the videos on LV by Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence. Right then, ScrewTube closed down his channel so the videos are gone. They've re-instated his channel but he never re-loaded the LV videos I don't think. Anyway, I feel he did a bait-and-switch with his channel; got everyone hooked with his great reporting on Vegas, and then just dropped it and all he does is political commentary now. Maybe if enough folks request on his channel what he thinks of the new batch of documents, he'll say some words about it. He seemed to have some inside info on it when he WAS pursuing it so hopefully he will weigh in.

I couldn't view the entire "article" from Laura Loomer- can someone fill me in? The document links aren't working either but I'm pretty sure it's just me.

ETA: Loomer also reports about an "active shooter drill" that will be taking place at one of the high schools there. Uh oh!

edit on 29-5-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Guess what.

Big cover up.

🔑🔓

Guess what. Here you go again, making declarative statements as fact without providing any reason or resources.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He may not be wrong in regards to the floors in question but there is so much disinformation sometimes it's difficult to find the truth.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

WHAT?! Can these documents be real? What's the catch woh these? If they are legit, the public should be PISSED.

I recommended to all the Las Vegas thread peeps a few months ago to check out the videos on LV by Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence.

Jake Morphonios Bitchute

Sorry I couldn't find the video in particular that you mention. I'm on mobile and it takes forever to scroll cuz the guy puts up videos every other day to this channel.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I stopped paying attention to this story when they tried to claim that Paddock actually made his money by being a heavy gambler. What a hoot!
edit on 29-5-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Looks legit to me. I've downloaded them in case they disappear.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Obvious fall guy is obvious.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Looks legit to me. I've downloaded them in case they disappear.

I don't understand why no one is reporting on this. Three women? Proof of Lombardo's lying (although we already knew that, really, with the continually changing time lines in response to citizen journalists digging up contradicting info to his story).

The AP had to sue LVMPD to get them to release documents, etc. now some are out- since last week- and crickets? Makes no sense.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I recommended to all the Las Vegas thread peeps a few months ago to check out the videos on LV by Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence.

Jake Morphonios Bitchute

Sorry I couldn't find the video in particular that you mention. I'm on mobile and it takes forever to scroll cuz the guy puts up videos every other day to this channel.

Yes, that's the thing- he stopped uploading LV videos he'd done and then has since stopped reporting on it. He had over 100 videos on it and was seemingly making headway. Then he just dropped it without explanation and hasn't mentioned it since. I don't think his past LV are available anywhere since he just dropped the subject.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join