It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Nashville -May 29 2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Trump ready to address a rally in Nashville TN any minute now.

All kinds of issues like North Korea, Banks, Iran, Paris Global Warming etc.

The jobs and economy too and the Nov elections !!

But the big issue today is ...

Will he talk about Roseanne Barr !!!!! 😃

Watch Live: President Trump Speaks At Nashville Rally (8:00 PM) EST

Live at 8:00 PM EST: Trace Adkins will warm up the crowd before President Trump is set to take the stage at a campaign rally in Nashville, TN. Trump is in Nashville on behalf of Senator Marsha Blackburn's 2018 reelection bid.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It was nice to see him address the infiltration of his campaign.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I saw a President have tears in his eyes for his people.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
He should quit calling news "fake", it not "fake" news, it is journalist being paid by their bosses to "LIE". This is so bad for the American People. Call it like it is President, it is lies that are being told to you and me.
edit on 0500000012002018-05-29T21:00:12-05:00001205pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
3.3 million new jobs, yes, but has he seen the homeless living on the streets with no housing. Like to hear him talk about creating govt. housing for them.
edit on 0500000058022018-05-29T21:02:58-05:00025805pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think that's what he means but I understand your sentiments. The fake news meme is somewhat innocuous.

It should be pointed out for what it is which is blatant lies.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He's calling it like it really is.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
3.3 million new jobs, yes, but has he seen the homeless living on the streets with no housing. Like to hear him talk about creating govt. housing for them.

It's the same here in the UK. No one wants to address it anymore, it's just swept under the rug.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

How many more rallies is he going to have and need before he feels good about himself?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

He's campaigning for the mid terms dumbass.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: RowanBean

He's campaigning for the mid terms dumbass.

Whoa. Brilliant retort. I'll give you a participation award.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

How many more rallies is he going to have and need before he feels good about himself?

You are truly missing the point.
When a President who is for the people and feels good about his leadership (not saying himself) he is motivating his people to feel good about themselves.
EX. Obama let the laws be unenforced had a policy, catch and release, the poor border agents just ended collecting their paychecks and said screw it.
Trump said it "get it done properly". Smart guy and a true American Patriot.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I, for one, am not in favor of my federal tax dollars going for that, unless the government wants to make cuts in other social programs to offset the cost.

They do not spend efficiently, and wisely. Why would I want to give them more to waste?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

How many more pointless posts with unsupported and personal jabs at trump, before you feel good about yourself lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

How many more pointless posts with unsupported and personal jabs at trump, before you feel good about yourself lol

Cheers - Dave

I could ask the same about people who keep making pointless posts with personal jabs at Obama and Hillary before they feel good about themselves.

Cheers

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The VA Accountability ACT. I never heard of it. Is it on the Veterans govt. sight?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That is a Q-uestion for Twitter.

😁

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

I could ask the same about people who keep making pointless posts with personal jabs at Obama and Hillary before they feel good about themselves.

Cheers

I'm an equal opportunity jabber. When I see BS, it's all fair game, I don't care whether it's left or right, there be criminals on both sides. The reality is however, there happen to be more on the left :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I see it happening more on the right. But what do I know? All I know is pushing the division in America isn't a good thing to do.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That is a Q-uestion for Twitter.

😁

So it'll be a few quintillion times?

Gotcha.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join