It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

What scares me though is how little I talk to these women and the men are fathering their children. Don't get me wrong a good % of these men are total losers who are incapable of fathering their children. Total losers. But that then leads me to the questions of what was their motivation for having kids with these losers in the first place???

Those losers seem to be getting it better than you anyways

This must be one of the dumbest things i learned about Americans so far, stop being a whimp and move on, there will be someone

Are you one of those guys that keep trying the same type of girl every time and then you already know what's going to happen but don't change anything in you then lose them, then you expect them to suddenly realize you are the better option when it has already failed? Do you then go looking for a replica of the previous girl and repeat the same mistake?

Crazy mindset

Let me start by saying that I would be considered a Chad by the incel community. I'm a former professional athlete and very good looking. I'm not trying to brag but I'm just giving some context for later in the OP.

Big red flag. Your opinion? Bad move in any situation guy, bad bad bad chad
edit on 29-5-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Or maybe we are being wise and selective. Not everyone is so fickle.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Is not wise to let the time go without understanding why you have failed the past times. What's wise about that? running away from the problem is wise?

That's just another big cry closet for guys that can't get it

Not meant to be cruel, truly not. But i see it like this, if you failed and you keep going over and over the same way and keep failing don't you think the approach is wrong?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have been married a few times and now all my exes and I are great friends and lovers. Strange that the marriages didn't work out but this arrangement is great. Sometimes it gets complicated.
edit on 29-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Thanks for the reply. You have it wrong in my experience, and many others cases, though. It was one relationship. Not serial dating.

Not everyone is fickle.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Welcome to Women's Country....

...good ridence...

Women prefer their men adult, competent and self-aware.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Not all of them were on one relationship, they have tried too many times with the exact same result, then they go into this situation. That's what i'm talking about

I don't think people get into that mindset just after one bad relationship, that would be dumb and weak, even worse if that happened

edit on 29-5-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If some of you are being so selective that it gets to that point, then keep being selective until there's no one to select

Maybe you should be looking for who wants to select you too, not just who YOU want to forcibly "select"

You have selected yourself out of the gene pool, congratulations!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Men's wealth, appearance and strength can be preserved well into their 80s and 90s if they take care of themselves and their finances, they'll have such till near the moment of their death barring catastrophe or disease. Basically most of the things that give men's sexual market place value can be preserved or increase with age. Women on the other hand lose their fertility and beauty with age, some of the most important things that give them value in the sexual marketplace rapidly go down.

On top of that, the brain decays with time, and personality diverges in potentially radical ways at worst, also the hypergamy is real. Best case if you've luck and are not burned by a bad marriage that holds for convenience or the kids, or divorce(some stats suggest up to 80% of divorce initiated by women.), you're missing out on making the most of your increasing value as a male with advancing age. The wall, for women, is real too. There's a reason why women try their hardest to look young, men intrinsically have a taste for youthful appearance as it signals fertility and health. Even multimillionaire women with the best in surgery and make up can't truly hide their age.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
Men's wealth, appearance and strength can be preserved well into their 80s and 90s if they take care of themselves and their finances, they'll have such till near the moment of their death barring catastrophe or disease. Basically most of the things that give men's sexual market place value can be preserved or increase with age. Women on the other hand lose their fertility and beauty with age, some of the most important things that give them value in the sexual marketplace rapidly go down.

On top of that, the brain decays with time, and personality diverges in potentially radical ways at worst, also the hypergamy is real. Best case if you've luck and are not burned by a bad marriage that holds for convenience or the kids, or divorce(some stats suggest up to 80% of divorce initiated by women.), you're missing out on making the most of your increasing value as a male with advancing age. The wall, for women, is real too. There's a reason why women try their hardest to look young, men intrinsically have a taste for youthful appearance as it signals fertility and health. Even multimillionaire women with the best in surgery and make up can't truly hide their age.

LMFAO!!

Net!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Uh huh - well I tried dating men my own age (72). I found them to be too old.

I'm now dating a 50 year old.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh don't worry--I hate all the genders equally

thats SEXES not genders. genders in your head.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I hope more men join the MGTOW movement.
More ladies for the more red blooded ones like me
I suggest getting out more take up sword fighting swing around the woods with a hat on you will meet all the ladies doing that

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
toil toil button pressing double trouble.
edit on 30-5-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: GuidedKill

Oh don't worry--I hate all the genders equally

thats SEXES not genders. genders in your head.

No, it's genders. Hate em all. The real ones. The imagined ones.

The ones that still piddle all over the toilet seat in neutral bathrooms.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

science says SEX is whats between ya legs. if it was gender that would be on government forms as gender instead of sex.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

science says SEX is whats between ya legs. if it was gender that would be on government forms as gender instead of sex.

Don't I know it. Tell them.

edit on 30-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Careful now, yuppa. You're going to sound like Augustus if you just start spouting out common knowledge as if they were pearls of divine wisdom.

Just what do you people take me for??

Get no respect I tell ya

edit on 30-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Society these days is so toxic if you don't fit the expectations.
I'm hoping one day I'll find a good woman to marry, I don't care about sex I want to find love.
Sex without love is garbage to me,yet society treats it like it is the most important damn thing, if people were actually willing to care for one another beyond superficial reasons then society as a whole would be much better.
The opposite sex isn't just for reliving your urges both men and woman need to understand this, society these days isn't toxic because of just men or just woman it is both of us.

I'm not even thirty yet and today's society has forced me to realize that I will probably be alone for the rest of my life.
There probably aren't even any good christian women left in my age group anyway who haven't given themselves over to temptation. I've been attacked before for being a virgin but I don't really care,life is more than sex people,far more important things like worshiping the creator who made all of creation and sending his son Jesus Christ so that we may be forgiven of our sins if we repent and have eternal life.

Many these days are giving into fornication and strange flesh while losing sight of things that truly matter.
I'm sure many will mock me for this post and I say among you ye who are without sin cast the first rock,for you all have faults just as I do, the difference is I acknowledge those faults and repent when I sin. No man is perfect nor is any woman, only a fool thinks they are free of any flaws or says there is no God.

I have stopped watching tv,movies, video games, and music,all that is produced these days is trash and further contributes to the degradation of our society not to mention all the hidden and blatant symbolism in those forms of media. Look at the lyrics they are all about worthless things, songs about "love" are really just about sex. The more I see things get worse the less I want anything to do with this so-called modern society,what is modern about downgrading standards and pollution of the mind?

Don't like what I have to say then don't read it,people these days only see and hear what they want to see and hear anyway,instead of facing the truth, because that is the easier thing to do. Convenience will be the downfall of the modern world,because of convenience we are forgetting how to pray, how to cook, how to hunt, how find food food ,how to work,how to think,how to build, how to interact and how to live.

How many of you would know what to do if you lost all modern conveniences over night?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

This may be a bit weird, but I’m a feminist and I can still relate to some of what the O.P. Is saying. Divorce is much more common these days, which has an impact on kids and could have an impact on finances.

Hell, marriage has an impact on finances. I can’t afford a marriage ceremony, let alone kids. When it comes to sex, I don’t have it (and I’ve had three chances this year alone, which may not be much in some people’s eyes I suppose) because I don’t want to risk getting an STD or having a child.

I am willing to be in a committed relationship, but at this point I don’t want to get married, I don’t want kids, and I don’t want to live together (I like having my own space).

When I feel like I’m financially stable enough to pay for a marriage ceremony and afford kids, I’ll find a wife who has a job and can support herself even if we get divorced in the future. I’ll probably still be screwed over in the end in this scenario, to be honest!

Another option is to be financially well off enough to marry a woman and support her without the need for her to work and without affecting my finances too much, but let’s be realistic, most men can’t afford that these days.

The good thing about feminism is that you learn to respect and empower women, which does not mean chastising yourself - if both the man and the woman in a relationship are able to reach their full potential it makes the pair stronger. By respecting and empowering your female partner, it makes them more likely to respect and empower you. I feel like the best situation is where both are equals and both are allowed the freedom to make their own choices, and you will find that many feminist women will agree with that.

I feel there should be a balance in housework and providing for the family - both partners should participate in both. These kinds of views will aid me in getting along with my future wife if and when I do decide to settle down.

However, I must still stress that at this point in time, it would be a financial mistake to get married or have kids. I am 33, the exact age of the O.P.

In addition, there Is the possibility of marrying a controlling woman, and as I said before, I highly value individuality for all involved, so I would want to properly get to know the woman before marriage.

Other stuff can go wrong, too. There is the reality of the women out there who are in it for themselves or who aren’t in it for the long run. When I date someone, I vet them for years before taking the relationship seriously. In that time frame, I can figure out whether or not to trust the person and what their motives are.

Dating people who aren’t in it for the long run works too, if you are wise enough to be aware this is the case - which a good conversation can clear up. But don’t get married or have kids or support the lass or even live together is my advice.

Oh, and I almost forgot! Flirting and the like can be quite dangerous these days. I mean it is certainly possible, but it takes a greater social awareness to avoid getting accused of harassment. Some men aren’t capable of the kind of tact and situational awareness needed to stay out of trouble these days, so I could only imagine finding a date might be hard for some men due to this. I used to be a social idiot and in the past, I ran into this issue myself at my liberal arts college which was a bit too feminist for me.
edit on 30amWed, 30 May 2018 04:08:51 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join