It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
The problem is the law, if the law said men can legally use a loaded gun against women who cohabitate or marry. Would you go telling women, not all men are bad, so go cohabitate or marry? It is ludicrous. A minefield doesn't have to be 100% filled with mines for it to be a bad idea to go through it, even if many even if most areas are free of mines.

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I recognise that courts in divorce favour women when it comes to kids, same in the UK, but MGTOW is lame as # in my opinion, make it a political campaign to change things and I'll support it, but totally gender based whiny boys, no, I'll mock that.

Nice to see you finally get it. The Men's Rights Activists (MRAs) have been trying to get political action, but they haven't been too successful.

The feminist narrative pushes the idea that only women can be victims. Cassie Jaye, a self-identified feminist, decided to do a documentary on the subject going in with the assumption that MRAs were secretly plotting to put women back in the kitchen, but after a year of shooting, she realized her assumptions were wrong.
In fact once she started to talk about what she found the radical post third-wave feminists came out of the woodworks spouting the usual routine to slander her about how she was a puppet for their big bad boogieman "The Patriarchy".

Those of us who have jobs and work, who have been married and divorced, who realize how bad of a deal it is, we limit our interactions with women to short term relationships because longer term the deal sucks. How is that lame?

Since you self-admitted the deal is terrible can you explain why it is lame to be careful about what you will and won't do?

What kind of moron would willingly put himself in a bad situation?

Explain with words why you think MGTOW is lame now that you admit the laws are f*ed.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mishmashum

Why not 'Men changing unjust laws' then?
MGTOW is lame as #, tarnishing a whole gender with one brush.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why not 'Men changing unjust laws' then? MGTOW is lame as #, tarnishing a whole gender with one brush.

Because then you are just getting into a game of semantics?

MRAs are the activists. That is the point of the graphic showing the relationship between the different groups.

MGTOW guys are just laying low till things get better. It is possible to be an MRA and MGTOW simultaneously though. An MRA guy can consciously be working to change the laws while at the same time being savvy enough to realize marriage and cohabitation laws are a s#1t deal and thus intentionally avoid anything long term.

So why is that lame? You said you support the MRA, right?

"CornishCeltGuy: I recognise that courts in divorce favour women when it comes to kids, same in the UK... make it a political campaign to change things and I'll support it"

The MRAs want to change the laws.

I and numerous other men here who are MGTOW have repeatedly said that having female friends is perfectly normal and healthy.

"Mishmashum: Having female friends is fine, have a couple of lady friends I have known for decades, would I date them? Hell no. It doesn't mean hating women, it means you don't commit to any legal contracts."

The only person who thinks MGTOW is tarnishing a whole gender is you. Being disgusted with women who behave badly? Abso-f*ing-lutely. That is not all women. Now that you can see most of us aren't "tarnishing a whole gender," we are just not engaging in anything long term, and we are simply disgusted with the average behavior of most modern feminists, so what is your gripe with MGTOW?

For the dozenth time, try to explain why it is lame.

Simply repeating it is lame with no explanation basically shows to everyone here that you have no real reason for how you feel.

It is no different than a misogynist ranting and whining "All women are disgusting!" over and over again (just substitute MGTOW) without explaining why they feel the way they do. Anyone reading that knows the person is just an emotional child. Do you want to be perceived as an emotional child? Explain yourself. Like an adult.

This really shouldn't be so hard. Let me help you: it's lame because ... ?

edit on 22-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It's totally semantics, Men going their own way is lame, but Men fighting unjust laws would not be lame.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's totally semantics, Men going their own way is lame, but Men fighting unjust laws would not be lame.

So a man fighting to change the laws should also simultaneously get married even though he's against those laws?

That is what you are saying if you really mean what you just wrote.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I didn't say that, stop being lame,

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You posted you # girls then throw them where you found them, want me to quote you??

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I didn't say that, stop being lame,

There it is folks.

My job here is done.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Lol you win the internet

xxx

EDIT
I'm off out mate, catch you tomorrow

edit on 22-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Lol you win the internet

xxx

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

if you run, you will some time twist your ankle, will you stop running forever or heal and continue to run once you're up again?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

That last picture though with the guy with the gun

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Maybe you should wait until you are an adult to be able to form a more mature opinion on adult topics.

Or, how many single fathers from the UK could you have been with already?

I left home and was living independently aged 16. Don't be giving it all the 'I'm a mature adult' bull#, you act like a child with your chest thumping about how much of a man you are...even more so with your whining about women.
You do amuse me though so there is that.

Dude, are you paying attention.
She is 17 and claims she has anecdotal evidence from all the single fathers she met from the UK IN HER COUNTRY.
I just called her a slut. But we know she is actually lying about, right?
That is why I called her out.
She is 17 and claims she knows all these men, some of them from the UK.
SO if we were to take her word for it, she is an accomplished floozy @17.
But we know she is just lying, right?
Sheesh man, you fall for all the girls and their mischief, DONTCHA?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Dude, do you really think you are going to get laid over this?
Are we getting ring sides seats to your "game"

Oh shweety, did that big hairy man scare you?
He's a brute, a real neandertal.
I am not like him, I am different...hey look, pink cafe pants... I love to look at pink. I could look at pink all day, can't you?
Don't worry about what that meany says, he just wishes, HEY, did you just see justin beibers hair last week? Can you believe it? IT WAS PINK, HE HAD PINK HAIR, i couldn't believe it. I could just stare @ his pink hair forever, can't you?

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm old fashioned I couldn't wear pink.
I once nearly had a fight with the ex footballer Norman Whiteside for refusing to let me pass him to goto the loo in a pub I asked him and asked him if I could get past and he purposely refused to move, he was wearing a pink shirt so I shouted "oi pink shirt move out of my chuffin way" he moved and I may have called him a wanker on my way out. I fled when I saw him pointing at me talking to three huge doormen.
Pinkshirted git.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Maybe you should wait until you are an adult to be able to form a more mature opinion on adult topics.

I left home and was living independently aged 16. Don't be giving it all the 'I'm a mature adult' bull#, you act like a child with your chest thumping about how much of a man you are...even more so with your whining about women.

She is 17 and claims she has anecdotal evidence from all the single fathers she met from the UK IN HER COUNTRY.

ohhh you are retarded? i'm so sorry guy i did not know

i am not from the UK LOL

are so soo dense that you can't figure things out on your own?

how did you even think i was from the UK? DUMMY

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

the only thing that i managed was to get rid of creepers like you and i am happy about it

the only person talking about single fathers in the UK is you, you are very very sick, you need help. and to get your brain fixed or extracted

i don know any single fathers from the UK LMAO, why are sou fixated on single fathers from that country? is your illness getting the best of you?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Hey oh wise sir, please tell me, how could i become one of those precious single fathers from the UK i hear so much about?

i want to be a single father from the UK, seems like the thing right now, please teach me good lord of the single fathers from the UK

Once i can become a single father from the UK i will be sure to let the world know about how this new marvelous world of being a single father from the UK is!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

oh trust me he doesn't need anything from me at all, that's not how you ask it dumb guy, but just to let you know if i had to chose he would be way on top of you in any situation, but you would not know why lol

you desperately need someone to check your brain, get yourself some help guy something is very very wrong with you

if you somehow can't chose between me being immature or being "accomplished" then you are seriously dumb, i have jot accomplished anything and i never said i knew lota of guys but i did say i know guys that are the real deal unlike you, could be 2 or 3 but i'm pretty sure all of them were between 18 and 23 and none of them were "single fathers from the UK" LMFAO
edit on 23-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I'm old fashioned I couldn't wear pink.
I once nearly had a fight with the ex footballer Norman Whiteside for refusing to let me pass him to goto the loo in a pub I asked him and asked him if I could get past and he purposely refused to move, he was wearing a pink shirt so I shouted "oi pink shirt move out of my chuffin way" he moved and I may have called him a wanker on my way out. I fled when I saw him pointing at me talking to three huge doormen.
Pinkshirted git.

You guy haha, this was fun to read thank you

"I fled when I saw him pointing at me talking to three huge doormen."

Haha

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join