It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Actually I have to assume you have big feet and big hands. My poker table skills at work.
Average size hands, size 12 feet.

You obviously have absolutely no game whatsoever.
What do mean by game? I'm just a dude who is relaxed and comfortable around women.

And I do believe you about all the women you sleep with. According to you it is all your exes and it is all non-committal.
Why would I lie, it's not like it's a competition. And no, not all are ex's, some we've never committed to each other, just friendship and love with intimacy.

Any attractive woman nowadays has many white knight simp types that satellite around them available for free drinks, meals and entertainment.
So there really is only a few ways you can get that kind of return on your investment.
Big wallet or free love and big feet.
I don't really get what you are trying to say here. The usual situation is we buy rounds at the bar taking turns, then split the cost of any meal. If I'm around a girlfriends house and she's cooking for me then I'll bring wine or do some job she needs doing, it's a fair exchange. What problem do you see there?

Cannot keep em without keeping frame and being a provider though.

Notice the tell from the woman you are engaging with in this thread.
She'ld do ya.
A size queen is always looking.
I don't really understand what your point is there.
You sound very immature to be honest.

EDIT
Oh, and I complimented the gorgeous eye shadow on the girl who served me at McD's today, beautiful pink glitter blending into silver, really lovely. She thanked me with a beaming smile, she doesn't know me, or that I know my son slept with her last year lol.
Always nice to compliment beautiful things though.
edit on 18-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

EDIT
...and the other day having drinks at the beach with 'my one' who I didn't want kids with, I paid, I'll always pay with her, I love her deeply. She always tries to pay but I beat her to it at the bar lol. I treat her like a princess and I'm not ashamed about it, she is my princess in waiting...whenever she dumps the prick she had her child with, he can only dream about having the spark we have, pity, but he is a prick so I don't care...one day.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is ok that you missed what I did right there.
You have been a good object lesson for me to make points.
BTW, what you are doing to that mother and her mate is called a cuckold. You prove me again.
Women are hypergamous and you are taking advantage of that for selfish reasons.
You are the bad boy on the side. That is all. You perpetuate a myth in that girls mind. You have no business interfering behind that mans back. Of course you hate him and throw him under the bus.
You are their problem. You know for a fact you are too immature to be a father to her and her child who HAS A FATHER.
You met that woman behind that man and his childs back.
You are a simple adulterer who has no morals so you invent them instead.a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Lol, you reckon?
We are never intimate in any way other than a goodbye hug, we just enjoy each others company.
I think the guy she had a child with is a prick but she chose him so she has to live with that decision.
I'm pretty sure when her child becomes an adult then she'll dump his sorry ass and we'll get back together. Give me all the labels in the world but I had a child and didn't want another one with a different woman so we had to split. We never fell out of love though so it was always going to be complicated between me and her.

I've never cheated on him or attempted to, we both know it's forbidden, but the love, heck yeah, we both see it in each others eyes. I'll always love her.

EDIT
You want to know another crazy factoid, my ex wife, mother of my son, most trusted and loved friend said the other day she'd love to see me and other ex get back together, they are good mates as well.
Life ain't black and white, it's all grey, no matter how many silly MGTOW labels you spout at me.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Lol, you reckon?
We are never intimate in any way other than a goodbye hug, we just enjoy each others company.
I think the guy she had a child with is a prick but she chose him so she has to live with that decision.
I'm pretty sure when her child becomes an adult then she'll dump his sorry ass and we'll get back together. Give me all the labels in the world but I had a child and didn't want another one with a different woman so we had to split. We never fell out of love though so it was always going to be complicated between me and her.

I've never cheated on him or attempted to, we both know it's forbidden, but the love, heck yeah, we both see it in each others eyes. I'll always love her.

But you are cheating on him.
You are toying with her fantasies and affections.
I know without asking your rendezvous with her is secret from her husband and child.
Isolation of affection is still grounds for divorce in most states in this country.

You blew it with her. Man up dude. Get out of that families life.
You are its destructive influence just like that snake in the garden that seduced our first mother.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

But that's the thing, I didn't blow it with her, I just didn't want a child with another woman. We never fell out of love, and you can call me a snake all day, but I'm not doing anything snakey, just enjoying time with someone who I love.
I don't care about matey who is the father of her child, I think he's a prick and I'll be happy if she dumps him because I'll be with her in a heartbeat.
I don't suggest anything, we don't even talk about him, but in our eyes, that's where we really speak, and I don't care, the guy is a prick.

EDIT
I agree with you, she obviously didn't tell him she was with me, I don't know that, but I can't imagine she said "Oh I had drinks with Tony at the beach today" when she saw him later.

EDIT
...and in your chest thumping style, matey can knock my door any day of the week if he wants a fist fight about her. I'm more than happy to entertain him with that.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Lol, you reckon?

I am not giving you mgtow dogma.

I am speaking to you of foundational truths that secured the growth of the civilized western world.
That the family is civilizations core value and the best environment to raise a healthy child is with a father and a mother.
And throughout history money is used for either food during hard times or sex during affluent times. And the decline insexual mores always precede any societies subsequent decline and eventual fall. It is a continual cycle tested throughout time.
I see your ideals as the rot to the foundation of civilized society and as sad as it is it will not become apparent until it is time to rebuild.
I am mgtow not because I cannot get laid or I am afraid of women. No, I see it all as broken and full of heartache from beginning to end.
I refuse to take a mate that I cannot trust.
It is all about trust with me. Your stories are full of behind the scenes episodes of lies, deceit and broken promises.
But you like it that way you say.
It feels normal you preach.

Intimacy for me is all about trust.
I have yet to have a woman who can have a deep vaginal orgasm without completely trusting me in total submission.
It is all about trust. We are hardwired that way

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I have yet to have a woman who can have a deep vaginal orgasm without completely trusting me in total submission.

Total submission, WTF dude?
You sound like a psycho.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Lol, you reckon?

I am not giving you mgtow dogma.

I am speaking to you of foundational truths that secured the growth of the civilized western world.
That the family is civilizations core value and the best environment to raise a healthy child is with a father and a mother.
And throughout history money is used for either food during hard times or sex during affluent times. And the decline insexual mores always precede any societies subsequent decline and eventual fall. It is a continual cycle tested throughout time.
I see your ideals as the rot to the foundation of civilized society and as sad as it is it will not become apparent until it is time to rebuild.
I am mgtow not because I cannot get laid or I am afraid of women. No, I see it all as broken and full of heartache from beginning to end.
I refuse to take a mate that I cannot trust.
It is all about trust with me. Your stories are full of behind the scenes episodes of lies, deceit and broken promises.
But you like it that way you say.
It feels normal you preach.

Intimacy for me is all about trust.
It is all about trust. We are hardwired that way

I see you have some research to do.

Here’s a little bit of history for you: Sigmund Freud made a pronouncement that the "mature" woman has orgasms only when her vagina, but not her clitoris, is stimulated — this is commonly referred to as the “vaginal orgasm”. The emphasis on stimulation from penetration made the man's penis central to a woman's sexual satisfaction. It is important to emphasize that Freud did not base his theory upon a study of woman's anatomy, but rather upon his assumptions of woman as inferior to men.

goaskalice.columbia.edu...

And I am sure the feminists, whoever they are, will say 'you are welcome' that you are now happier in the new life you have chosen.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The 'total submission' thing the member posted seemed sinister to me.
Equal respect is my thing with women I am intimate with.
Respect for tourists, respect and love with friends.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Some don't seem to realize that it is a two-way street.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The crazy thing is I don't actually know any blokes like that except from ATS.
I've asked every bloke mate if they've heard of MGTOW and/or have feelings about women as expressed in this thread, and not one had, or felt similarly about women.
Is it just a US internet thing or is it actually real?

EDIT
I don't live in some TV watching middle class bubble either, I've asked friends from drug dealers to martial arts instructors the same questions in the last week or so since getting involved in this thread. Everyone thinks it's weird, and my life tribe is quite large.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Dr. Robinson writes that once the emotional "log jam" is removed, a woman's natural instincts will flow and health will be restored. Essentially this involves "allowing herself to trust her husband in a very deep sense. It means that she finally realizes that she no longer has to fear or oppose his strength, but that she can rely on it to protect her, to give her the secure climate necessary for the full flowering of her femininity." (153)

For a profound vaginal orgasm, Robinson writes, "the excitement comes from the act of surrender. There is a tremendous surging physical ecstasy in the yielding itself, in the feeling of being the passive instrument of another person..." (158)

On the other hand, the woman who mistrusts her husband's love and, as a consequence, her own femininity has a "difficult, painful, frenetic" approach to life. She is at war with herself. In bed, she has to feel "in control all the time."

Dr. Robinson says there is nothing in life more important than love. She believes marriage is the key to human development. The power of love is felt in the world through this relationship.

"Love means, in its very deepest sense union; union between individuals...It is the most basic and profound urge we have and its power for good is illimitable... the lover partner becomes as important as oneself...This fact is why real love never leads to domination or to a struggle for power..." (129)

[Quote]
"The power of sexual surrender" Marie N. Robinson M.D. 1958
babel.hathitrust.org...

Freud was a sexual deviant. You know that of course
[Quote]

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You simply were never trustworthy nor loved a woman in a way for them to surrender to you is the problem. You never experienced it and obviously neither had any of your partners.
Remember the analogy of me holding out a towel on solid ground for you? But you think you are a fish

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Dude, just enjoy it and let it happen with natural mutual respect, all those things will happen if you are #ing with someone you love.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The crazy thing is I don't actually know any blokes like that except from ATS.
I've asked every bloke mate if they've heard of MGTOW and/or have feelings about women as expressed in this thread, and not one had, or felt similarly about women.
Is it just a US internet thing or is it actually real?

EDIT
I don't live in some TV watching middle class bubble either, I've asked friends from drug dealers to martial arts instructors the same questions in the last week or so since getting involved in this thread. Everyone thinks it's weird, and my life tribe is quite large.
Thank you very much for that. Honestly, sincerely, thank you.
I do not want to be seen as normal in a broken, failing and dysfunctional society where your lack of sexual mores is considered sexual morals.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Lol okay.
Do you have a religious view on relationships?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Dude, just enjoy it and let it happen with natural mutual respect, all those things will happen if you are #ing with someone you love.
no dude. You do not get it.
You are an adulterer and irresponsible man that needs public approval. You operate on a level that is so different from me you have no chance of understanding. You live a reprobate life that seeks to justify every word, every action and cringe at true moral decision like it is prison.

You are all the worst in men all balled up in a lesbian personna.
You say you are happy. You might be.
For me it gives insight to what King Solomon wrote in declaring "laughter is a sign of madness"

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Lol okay.
Do you have a religious view on relationships?

It did not start that way but sure enough ended with a Biblical understanding of the depth and intimacy of all human relationships, most importantly the relationship of a man and woman in a covenant based union.
My first 33 years I was a cad, a wandering breeze.
I changed bigly

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You are an adulterer and irresponsible man that needs public approval. You operate on a level that is so different from me you have no chance of understanding. You live a reprobate life that seeks to justify every word, every action and cringe at true moral decision like it is prison.

For me it gives insight to what King Solomon wrote in declaring "laughter is a sign of madness"

Lol, okay.
you have a strange view of my life though.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Lol, okay.
you have a strange view of my life though.

I am a poker player. I can only tell the story from the info and insights you have provided me in this forum

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join