It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: bulwarkz

a reply to: VforVendettea

PMSL, I'm gonna remember that line

Matey has full on alpha male issues, thinks every guy should be working out at the local park, beats his chest about how manly and rich he is, it's lame as #.
He should find a beach to live by and chill himself out, find a few female friends, enjoy life.

No, I have only been using you in comparison for this thread. Not all men are posers.
Why do you keep appealing to women and most notably feminists for approval in this thread?
Why are you always trying to throw men under the bhs when replying to women, for approval.
How can you be not aware of this?
You steal quotes from feminazis in hope of getting laid?

Mate, everything I've posted in this thread is what I feel and believe. Everything I ever post online is the same.
You obviously have different standards of what a 'man' should be, but I genuinely love my female friends, and love chilling with them if not being intimate.
I haven't thrown any men under the bus I just think the whole MGTOW thing is lame as #. My world is HGTOW (humans), and my female friends come under that same banner as me.

The reason you make up a new acronym is because you started by misrepresenting men, the issues and mgtow and what it really is.
You have been projecting the whole time and virtue signalling to women throwing men under the bus. Not real men, just the men in your projection. The men that make you feel effeminate

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: subfab

The court system and welfare to single parents is fully to blame for enabling this cuolture

remove the fail safe systems and people will be forced to make better choices

You 2 speak truth

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

My company disposes of hazardous waste from manufactureres, following all state and local regulations.
I do go out into the field and do the hands on work. (Wearing proper PPE of course)

What sort of job do you do?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Kewl. A misread on my part. My apologies.
Carpentef by trade. Ran the field for large companies in a boomtown economy.
Presently farming, animal husbandrya reply to: VforVendettea

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Matey has full on alpha male issues, thinks every guy should be working out at the local park, beats his chest about how manly and rich he is, it's lame as #.
He should find a beach to live by and chill himself out, find a few female friends, enjoy life.

No, I have only been using you in comparison for this thread. Not all men are posers.
Why do you keep appealing to women and most notably feminists for approval in this thread?
Why are you always trying to throw men under the bhs when replying to women, for approval.

Mate, everything I've posted in this thread is what I feel and believe. Everything I ever post online is the same.
You obviously have different standards of what a 'man' should be, but I genuinely love my female friends, and love chilling with them if not being intimate.
I haven't thrown any men under the bus I just think the whole MGTOW thing is lame as #. My world is HGTOW (humans), and my female friends come under that same banner as me.

The reason you make up a new acronym is because you started by misrepresenting men, the issues and mgtow and what it really is.
You have been projecting the whole time and virtue signalling to women throwing men under the bus. Not real men, just the men in your projection. The men that make you feel effeminate

WTF?!
What type of man do you think I am then?
I'm just a regular guy who loves my female friends, but you seem hostile to women.
Give me an explanation though, not some silly label I have to google.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Both respectable trades.
Work with your hands and you will always have a job.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

WTF?!
What type of man do you think I am then?
I'm just a regular guy who loves my female friends, but you seem hostile to women.
Give me an explanation though, not some silly label I have to google.

I believe you to be the byproduct of 1st and 2nd wave feminist men and women that produced a 3rd wave feminist.
Your communal experience seems tp perpetuate a cultic outlook on masculinity in regards to sexuality.
It is like you are convinced you are a fish because you were raised as a fish.
So though I stand on solid ground holding out a towel for you to dry off. You stare in bewilderment because you pretend you are not wet, because you are a fish.
I believe you. That is the way you live and believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i would have more respect for the MGTOW community if they didn't spend so much time harping on how women are terrible because women ignore them and haha bitches i just gave up on you so you miss out on all this.

methinks the men doth protest too much-eth.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sorry, still don't really know what you mean.
Less metaphor maybe and more descriptive explanation?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

you like the other member are falsely representing someone elses position IE creating a strawman and asserting it as their position

it's deceitful and shows a lack of character/ intelligence. it's not an objective analysis or exchange of ideas it's actually very immature and silly

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

They do seem to protest too much lol.
I think it's lame as #, and alien to my world of lovely women.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

you like the other member are falsely representing someone elses position IE creating a strawman and asserting it as their position

it's deceitful and shows a lack of character/ intelligence. it's not an objective analysis or exchange of ideas it's actually very immature and silly

i read MGTOW forums, so i think i'm representing pretty accurately based on what i see the self-proclaimed MGTOW saying about themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i read MGTOW forums, so i think i'm representing pretty accurately based on what i see the self-proclaimed MGTOW saying about themselves.

Hey troll.
How can I troll the trolls if you come trolling?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

so you are saying that an argument you randomly read on another forum is the same argument that's being made by someone in this thread?

if that's true why don't you quote the person in this thread specifically and challenge their position without immature name calling, dismissive arguments and strawmen?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

no, i'm saying that in my broader experience of the community, which encompasses a great many things outside this thread, that i have found what i said to be the general case. and so i spoke of my general experience of the community in a thread about that community.

i hope that clears things up for you

Hey troll.
How can I troll the trolls if you come trolling?

afraid of a little competition?
edit on 17-6-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ok well this thread isn't about your broader experience with a community people have expressed themselves fairly respectfully and shared their individual experience

the response to these members from you and others is very immature name calling, strawman arguments and a dismissive attitude

so get lost

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
this 50 page thread is about the MGTOW community.

just because my opinion of it differs from yours does not make my opinion invalid, nor does it mean i am not allowed to post in this thread.

so deal with it

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The boys are angry though, funny as # lol

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I'm not angry I'm just pointing out that you are not really adding any value or honestly discussing the topic, it makes you look silly and immature

it's not a contest board although there's a debate forum it's a discussion board and you are not able to maintain a proper discussion

it's not us who actually add value to ATS who look silly

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

That's okay simp mate x
edit on 17-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join