It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I think those that get their wildness out, sow all the wild oats that they need (and hopefully don't catch anything), make decent mates when the right two people meet. I've been married now for 17 years, and there's total two way trust. You don't get that until the right person comes along, and then you marry your best friend. Also, you both get too old for the bullsh:t.

I'm sure we do the little lies, such as "you look great in that", or "that didn't cost hardly anything", or "no, there's none left", but it wouldn't be normal without that.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I know my style. I can assure you I am bouncing off your posts and comments.
I am a bulwafk for sjw bs and rhetoric.
I am not a primary force but a reroute from idiocy
A bulwark.
I responded to your posts. You own it.
I know mgtow not as a movement or a thing.
What mgtow is to me is a life I live after 30 years of interaction with women anc all the crazy that came with it.
I do not adhere to any mgtow ideology. I just live my life AND AVOID THE CRAZY.
That is called wisdom.
I acquired the knowledge over 30+ years and then applied it giving it wisdom.
Women have the ability to bring beauty to any mans life.
But that is where it ends mostly. Women are not and should not be the focus in life for any ma . We have society to rebuild now

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: bulwarkz

What do you mean?
I'm a single guy and enjoy loving company with my single female friends. What possible issue can you have with that? I'm in a life tribe of party people from the 90's rave/free party and activists scene, we are deeply connected, emotionally, socially, and geographically, so are our kids, the next generation.

Intimacy is lovely with my girlfriends, it's respectful and with deep feelings, usually get a decent meal as well, I'll just bring the wine.
I've never cheated on anyone knowingly, but most of my social group has slept with most everyone else, we're promiscuous and not ashamed about it. Are you religious or something?

Lol, you've just described the 60s, perfectly. Sexual revolution, beach parties, activism. Sex, drugs, rock n roll.

I wonder if we'll get another round of massive fun in the 2020s...

Anyone that needs to be tested for std's before sharing my bed gets to live with just a fantasy of living in the 60's without the realization of the lessons learned FROM LIVING IN THE 60's.

Buy a cat

I have a Shihtzu, he's got cattitude.
Aside from that, the sixties are long gone, and people hopefully have learned about protection, since the stds got really bad since hiv, hepatitis, and herpes, and whatever else is out there these days.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think those that get their wildness out, sow all the wild oats that they need (and hopefully don't catch anything), make decent mates when the right two people meet. I've been married now for 17 years, and there's total two way trust. You don't get that until the right person comes along, and then you marry your best friend. Also, you both get too old for the bullsh:t.

I'm sure we do the little lies, such as "you look great in that", or "that didn't cost hardly anything", or "no, there's none left", but it wouldn't be normal without that.

You are the exception to the norm and you know that.
My apologies to you when I cross the line with you, and I will in a thread like this.
I commend you on your commitment to your relationship.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

God gave men like you hands for a reason.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What do you mean?
I'm a single guy and enjoy loving company with my single female friends. What possible issue can you have with that? I'm in a life tribe of party people from the 90's rave/free party and activists scene, we are deeply connected, emotionally, socially, and geographically, so are our kids, the next generation.

Intimacy is lovely with my girlfriends, it's respectful and with deep feelings, usually get a decent meal as well, I'll just bring the wine.
I've never cheated on anyone knowingly, but most of my social group has slept with most everyone else, we're promiscuous and not ashamed about it. Are you religious or something?

Lol, you've just described the 60s, perfectly. Sexual revolution, beach parties, activism. Sex, drugs, rock n roll.

I wonder if we'll get another round of massive fun in the 2020s...

Anyone that needs to be tested for std's before sharing my bed gets to live with just a fantasy of living in the 60's without the realization of the lessons learned FROM LIVING IN THE 60's.

Buy a cat

I have a Shihtzu, he's got cattitude.
Aside from that, the sixties are long gone, and people hopefully have learned about protection, since the stds got really bad since hiv, hepatitis, and herpes, and whatever else is out there these days.

Protection smection.
The pores in a condom are for sperm not viruses. Condoms are not to be used for std's as the virus and bacteria are smaller than the pores in a condom and pass through freely.
Have we learned nothing from the 60's?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I was having drinks with my 'right person' at the beach a few days ago. We were in love, travelled the world together, then one day had a conversation like this...

Me - I definitely don't want another child
Her - Oh, that might be a problem because I definitely do
Me - Hmm, there's only a couple of options then, have a child for all the wrong reasons, or split up.
Her - We'll have to split then.

It was the most tragic split I've ever had, no anger, just sadness on both sides. We never fell out of love with each other, and we see it in each others eyes.
She had her child and is 'happy' with her man, but if she ever splits with him we'll be back together in a heartbeat, we both know it.
How's about that for a love story.

EDIT
...and before matey calls me some other silly label, me and her do not share intimacy aside from basic hugs, but we both are still very much in love with each other, neither of us did anything wrong to each other, it was just the child thing.
edit on 17-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea

God gave men like you hands for a reason.

Yes, to build bridges, banks, cities and Nations.
Get out of the way

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I've got a good man, who is similar to me, ten years younger too, although he looks older than me. Neither of us like drama in our relationships, but we do see it often in other couples relationships.

People often don't communicate well, and they don't know when to pick their battles.

I hate fighting. So does the hubby. We also recognize that "bitches be crazy" applies to both genders (ALL genders 🤔)....

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I doubt yours have been used to build any of those things.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The way I read that story as tragic is this.
Your special person in your life who happened to be female, did not want to have a gay and unfruitful relationship with you.

You might as well told her you expected her to be the breadwinner AND BE THE ONE TO FIX THE CAR.
But that is just how I read it, from my caveman perspectivea reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I doubt yours have been used to build any of those things.
and you could not be more wrong! But who could blame you?
Not your social worker that's for sure

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Man you talk some crap don't you.
Gay relationship, wtf?

I didn't want another child, she wanted a child, so we had to split. We never fell out of love with each other, it was circumstances, and we still deeply love each other.
I actually feel sorry for her man because he hasn't got the spark we have, but I'd never betray him, even though I think he's a bit of a prick, cheating is not my thing.
EDIT
If she ever leaves him though we'll be back together in a heartbeat, that is for sure.
edit on 17-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23498789]bulwarkz[/pos

Social worker?
No.
Navigating state regulatory boards for clients on a regular basis
Yes.

Do your knuckles bleed when you walk or is the hair from your palms long enough to protect them?
edit on 17-6-2018 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

PMSL, I'm gonna remember that line

Matey has full on alpha male issues, thinks every guy should be working out at the local park, beats his chest about how manly and rich he is, it's lame as #.
He should find a beach to live by and chill himself out, find a few female friends, enjoy life.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Matey has full on alpha male issues, thinks every guy should be working out at the local park, beats his chest about how manly and rich he is, it's lame as #.
He should find a beach to live by and chill himself out, find a few female friends, enjoy life.

No, I have only been using you in comparison for this thread. Not all men are posers.
Why do you keep appealing to women and most notably feminists for approval in this thread?
Why are you always trying to throw men under the bhs when replying to women, for approval.
How can you be not aware of this?
You steal quotes from feminazis in hope of getting laid?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=23498789]bulwarkz[/pos

Social worker?
No.
Navigating state regulatory boards for clients on a regular basis
Yes.

Do your knuckles bleed when you walk or is the hair from your palms long enough to protect them?

What in the world does that mean?
Do you do anything usefull in society that produces a usefull product?
Because that sounded like an educated person paid for by public resources explai ing why and how they became a parasite off those that actually do produce in society.
Am I wrong? Lol

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No, I have only been using you in comparison for this thread. Not all men are posers.
Why do you keep appealing to women and most notably feminists for approval in this thread?
Why are you always trying to throw men under the bhs when replying to women, for approval.
How can you be not aware of this?
You steal quotes from feminazis in hope of getting laid?

Mate, everything I've posted in this thread is what I feel and believe. Everything I ever post online is the same.
You obviously have different standards of what a 'man' should be, but I genuinely love my female friends, and love chilling with them if not being intimate.
I haven't thrown any men under the bus I just think the whole MGTOW thing is lame as #. My world is HGTOW (humans), and my female friends come under that same banner as me.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

it's possible that a broken family court system is partially to blame.
the non-custodial parent is ordered to give child support and alimony and insurance.
in my opinion, custody should be 50/50 with no one having to pay support.
there should be no alimony. in today's environment men and women work side by side and make the same wages.

edit on 17-6-2018 by subfab because: clarity

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

The court system and welfare to single parents is fully to blame for enabling this cuolture

remove the fail safe systems and people will be forced to make better choices

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join