It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

What kind of cat? Pics?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Standard tabby, bit wild though, likes outside, only comes in during winter to be honest

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: VforVendettea

Standard tabby, bit wild though, likes outside, only comes in during winter to be honest

You have a cat. That's sweet,
I had a cat once.
A girlfriend left it when I asked her to leave.

My dogs would eat a cat.
I have an English Bull Mastif and an Italian Cane Corso

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Cats will not stay with jerks. Supervillins Yes. Run of the mill jerks - no.
You are a bullying asshole.
You can tell the type of man by the dog he has.
Anyone who brags about how tough his dog is is the type of man who is to be avoided.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you try to in future posts say that you have hookups and are not interested in future contact, the woman saw your dogs and how they would be treated and 'they' dumped 'you' not the other way around.
I own a cat Hymalayan, and two pyreneese dogs because the cat just did not shed enough. Add a couple of horses, macaws and to round it out a husband.
You can tell that by that menagerie that I can deal with all the other the manure that life throws at me without blaming everything and everyone else for my problems.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
We also both work full time (More than fulltime - I own a small business and that is 24/7)

edit on 17-6-2018 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Men love women
Women love children
Children love puppies
Dogs love men

I love women
Women love me
I love children and puppies
I love my cat

So what?

EDIT
I'm going out for a pint and game of pool with my son now, so I'll catch up with you later.
My son who is tighthead prop for our town's senior rugby team, I didn't do so bad raising a man for being a lesbian as you called me lol

Seeing how you brag about all your single exes and exes that have exes, and everyone is unattached and single. And everyone is having a great time with unattached intimacy and changing partners as the norm.

What makes you think he is your son and not the alpha bad boy your ex slept with on the side?
I mean come on man!, let's get real!
I mean, according to you your son sounds nothing like you.
And besides even if it you that stuff seems to skip generations.
I bet your dad was manly, right?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I'm back, lost at pool so had to buy my son a sambuca lol, handy having hotels with bars in my street, you can nip in for a game and be home in seconds, £5 a pint for tourists but with the 'secret' locals card it is only £3.
My cat, yes I love her, she is feirce though, chased a few dogs in her time and kills rats regularly, you do realise that the 'ships cat' in the old days was treated like a crew member, very important.

My best mate has two English Bull's, they are great and I love walking them, couldn't be arsed with the responsibility of owning one myself though, I like my freedom.

...now back on-topic, have you thought of any silly new labels to call me while thumping your chest about being a hard man?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What makes you think he is your son and not the alpha bad boy your ex slept with on the side?

Lol, why you think I'm not manly I have no idea, I used to play rugby myself, love the game.
And as far as my son not being another man's child, I see my face in his every time I look into his eyes, never mind the DNA test I had done when I split with his mother.

Do you think enjoying time with female friends is not being manly then? I have a twin sister, I've always liked the company of women as well as men.
You have a really strange opinion about me, go on, tell me why I'm not man enough for you, is it just because I can communicate with women while you can't?
I do all sorts of 'manly' things, I go cliff jumping, I work in construction

EDIT
My dad was gentle and kind, he was a truck driver, I don't see your point.
edit on 17-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Lol, why you think I'm not manly I have no idea, I used to play rugby myself, love the game.
And as far as my son not being another man's child, I see my face in his every time I look into his eyes, never mind the DNA test I had done when I split with his mother.

Do you think enjoying time with female friends is not being manly then? I have a twin sister, I've always liked the company of women as well as men.
You have a really strange opinion about me, go on, tell me why I'm not man enough for you, is it just because I can communicate with women while you can't?
I do all sorts of 'manly' things, I go cliff jumping, I work in construction

EDIT
My dad was gentle and kind, he was a truck driver, I don't see your point.

No point.
It is your story we are working with here.
With so many partners and partners with many partners I am just filling in the obvious blanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
If you try to in future posts say that you have hookups and are not interested in future contact, the woman saw your dogs and how they would be treated and 'they' dumped 'you' not the other way around.
I own a cat Hymalayan, and two pyreneese dogs because the cat just did not shed enough. Add a couple of horses, macaws and to round it out a husband.
You can tell that by that menagerie that I can deal with all the other the manure that life throws at me without blaming everything and everyone else for my problems.

I gave you a star partly for your choice of pets. I have a cross of half Pyrenees, quarter St Bernard, quarter Caucasian Shepherd. Other is a Bernese/Lab. They're both awesome. Both females. I also have a male Shihtzu with too much testosterone. He's very growly.
That seems to be a thing in many of the posts that I've read in this thread too🤔

I've skipped over pages in this thread, and much of what I've read, has been just a little disturbing. If my husband dies before me, I think I'll just stick with the companionship and protection of dogs - there's a lot of bad feelings towards women these days.....

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hmmm, tell us more about your dad and your relationship with him. I find it interesting that you are a twin with a female. Did you feel jealousy with your father over your mothers affections?
This could explain your incessant need for womens approval over all things

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

What do you mean?
I'm a single guy and enjoy loving company with my single female friends. What possible issue can you have with that? I'm in a life tribe of party people from the 90's rave/free party and activists scene, we are deeply connected, emotionally, socially, and geographically, so are our kids, the next generation.

Intimacy is lovely with my girlfriends, it's respectful and with deep feelings, usually get a decent meal as well, I'll just bring the wine.
I've never cheated on anyone knowingly, but most of my social group has slept with most everyone else, we're promiscuous and not ashamed about it. Are you religious or something?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What do you mean?
I'm a single guy and enjoy loving company with my single female friends. What possible issue can you have with that? I'm in a life tribe of party people from the 90's rave/free party and activists scene, we are deeply connected, emotionally, socially, and geographically, so are our kids, the next generation.

Intimacy is lovely with my girlfriends, it's respectful and with deep feelings, usually get a decent meal as well, I'll just bring the wine.
I've never cheated on anyone knowingly, but most of my social group has slept with most everyone else, we're promiscuous and not ashamed about it. Are you religious or something?

Lol, you've just described the 60s, perfectly. Sexual revolution, beach parties, activism. Sex, drugs, rock n roll.

I wonder if we'll get another round of massive fun in the 2020s...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Hmmm, tell us more about your dad and your relationship with him. I find it interesting that you are a twin with a female. Did you feel jealousy with your father over your mothers affections?
This could explain your incessant need for womens approval over all things

Lol, okay.
I loved my dad, he was kind, compassionate and had caring values.
No jealousy over my mothers affections, I can't even imagine why anyone would have such feelings.

...and I don't seek the approval of women, I just love women generally. I'll talk about sparkly eye-shadow or whatever because I like it, and was exposed to girly things with my twin sis. I'll equally watch the rugby and chat to bloke mates about standard bloke stuff.
You seem to be obsessed with pigeon holing men as something you consider to be a man.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey man, I understand.
Being androgenous is a thing that is cool now.
I get ita reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

What do you mean?

Lol, you've just described the 60s, perfectly. Sexual revolution, beach parties, activism. Sex, drugs, rock n roll.

Haha yes!
The 90's was a fantastic time to live through in Britain, sharing your water with strangers at beach parties, loved up, I'm so glad I was born when I was.
We actually called it the second summer of love here.

...and your previous reply about some of the comments in this thread, I agree, shocking.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

What do you mean?

Anyone that needs to be tested for std's before sharing my bed gets to live with just a fantasy of living in the 60's without the realization of the lessons learned FROM LIVING IN THE 60's.

Buy a cat

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Hey man, I understand.
Being androgenous is a thing that is cool now.
I get ita reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Lol but you don't get it though.
We have male and female gender type roles in my tribe, blokes fix cars and put up shelves for our women etc, they cook us food and we get intimate.
It wasn't so long ago I completely rebuilt my son's crashed motorbike in my living room, I'm a bloke the same as you only I'm not thumping my chest trying to prove to the world how manly I am.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join