It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Go figure. Another self-proclaimed "alpha" who doesn't understand irony.

yeah, I would say being a successful professional fighter would make me somewhat of an alpha, just saying it kinda comes with the terrority so glad those days are long gone though trust me it wasn't worth the damage

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: toysforadults

ummm ya... but some of those dual parent families back in the 70's probably would have been much better off as single parent families.

I know I had friends that said:

"Thankfully my parents finally divorced. They should have done it years ago".

Staying together for the kids - - is sometimes the worst thing you can do.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
MGTOW here! Been one for 3.5 years. If you had the experience I had with my ex — you would be one too. I’ve thought about writing a thread about it. There is just so much negativity involved. And the thread would be never ending describing all of her heinous psociopathic actions.

I’m an alpha male with not one gay bone in my body.

I own a wine tour business. I see thousands of women on my tours each year. I can tell you that the majority of the species live in a superficial narcissistic fantasy land. I’d love to find a woman to make me shed my MGTOW ways. Still waiting....

Additionally, There is nothing wrong with knowing you are good looking.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

it's ok to know your standing as a human nothing wrong with that, maybe if more people had that kind of confidence we would have less cry rooms and safe spaces

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Psst..........Wanna Join the He Man Women's Hater Club ? Oh , and Keep it on the Down Low , some Shemales might be Listening !.......

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Agreed. True confidence is the key to this interactive game we call life.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It has nothing to do with hating women. It has to do with knowing what the majority of women’s intentions truly are.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Annee
Women don't need men.

If a woman wants to have a baby without a man, she just needs to secure sperm (fresh or frozen) from a donor (living or dead). The only technology the self-impregnating woman needs is a straw or turkey baster, and the basic technique hasn’t changed much since Talmudic scholars debated the religious implications of insemination without sex in the fifth century. If all the men on earth died tonight, the species could continue on frozen sperm. If the women disappear, it’s extinction. mercecardus.com...

Where are you gonna get that sperm?

Are your starting WGTOW??

Hey, she's saying men aren't needed other than to be used and shown the door.

Get it now?

Take what you need without so much as a howdy-do and get out!

Irony is ironic.

Oh I get it. I just want to hear her actually say it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Annee

children need fathers, period

isn't it obvious when you go out in public how little discipline these children have?

I didn't have one.

Wow what’s your mother’s name? I would like to make her an offer she can’t refuse.... you too!!

First asexual human ever!!!

My mom had polio when I was 5.

My dad couldn't handle having a disabled wife - - so he ran off with another woman.

So it still takes a man then... so your mom did need one.

Sorry but her lack of finding a good one doesn’t negate the fact one was REQUIRED to create you.

All that's needed is sperm.

Sperm can be harvested and frozen for years.

And who does the sperm come from?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It has nothing to do with hating women. It has to do with knowing what the majority of women’s intentions truly are.

Women are individuals.

I don't think its OK to divide them into "Majority vs Minority".

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ummm ya... but some of those dual parent families back in the 70's probably would have been much better off as single parent families.

I know I had friends that said:

"Thankfully my parents finally divorced. They should have done it years ago".

Staying together for the kids - - is sometimes the worst thing you can do.

Now that we can agree on. However I think what they are saying is a happy, stable family where both mom and dad are present and active is the best family option.

You’re idea of not needing a man other than to frozen pop yourself is not a very good family dynamic.

But like you said you come from a broken home so you may not be the best person to ask for good home ideas. You obviously have still not dealt with the obvious hurt of being abandoned by your father. I get it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Women don't need men.

If a woman wants to have a baby without a man, she just needs to secure sperm (fresh or frozen) from a donor (living or dead). The only technology the self-impregnating woman needs is a straw or turkey baster, and the basic technique hasn’t changed much since Talmudic scholars debated the religious implications of insemination without sex in the fifth century. If all the men on earth died tonight, the species could continue on frozen sperm. If the women disappear, it’s extinction. mercecardus.com...

Where are you gonna get that sperm?

Are your starting WGTOW??

Hey, she's saying men aren't needed other than to be used and shown the door.

Get it now?

Take what you need without so much as a howdy-do and get out!

Irony is ironic.

Oh I get it. I just want to hear her actually say it.

Squeezing blood from the motherboard eh? Good luck.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

the thing is though, I know of many women who probably could give some stories themselves... not to mention me.
no one is perfect, and it seems that the imperfections in both male and female run in a broad range of intensities. idiocies, selfishness, cruelity, immaturity, and the like seem to be blind to gender.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

From the linked article. So, apparently you didn't read it.

Ultimately the question is, does “mankind” really need men? With human cloning technology just around the corner and enough frozen sperm in the world to already populate many generations, perhaps we should perform a cost-benefit analysis.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

How old are you? Im 38 and I can tell you that any woman near my age absolutely do fall into the majority category I speak of. I suspect you’re a little older. It’s the generation X and mellinials I speak of.

And yes, I fall into the category of a father who had his two kids taken away from him by a psociopath. They are Beings raised 11 months of the year by crazy. Oh yeah, my ex didn’t have a father either. Men are expendable to women in my age group. ‘The majority’ just looking for a meal ticket coupled with endless fantasies.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Go figure. Another self-proclaimed "alpha" who doesn't understand irony.

yeah, I would say being a successful professional fighter would make me somewhat of an alpha, just saying it kinda comes with the terrority so glad those days are long gone though trust me it wasn't worth the damage

Hahahaha best thread ever!!!

Is that you kip??

edit on 29-5-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Agreed. Plenty of D-bags out there. I’m not saying all woman are bad. I’m saying social relationship dynamics are FU##ed these days.

I also understand that I was young dumb and full of cum when I married her. 😜 because she is very good looking.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

From the linked article. So, apparently you didn't read it.

Ultimately the question is, does “mankind” really need men? With human cloning technology just around the corner and enough frozen sperm in the world to already populate many generations, perhaps we should perform a cost-benefit analysis.

And who did that sperm come from?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

How old are you? Im 38 and I can tell you that any woman near my age absolutely do fall into the majority category I speak of. I suspect you’re a little older. It’s the generation X and mellinials I speak of.

And yes, I fall into the category of a father who had his two kids taken away from him by a psociopath. They are Beings raised 11 months of the year by crazy. Oh yeah, my ex didn’t have a father either. Men are expendable to women in my age group. ‘The majority’ just looking for a meal ticket coupled with endless fantasies.

I'm 72.

But, I have 2 daughters and a granddaughter.

I had to divorce my kids father because he was jealous of them. He did not want to share me, even with them.

His interest in them was so great - - - that the 4 year old had to fish the 2 year old out of the swimming pool - - - while daddy was too involved in his TV program.

It was the one and only time I left them with him to run to the store for 20 minutes.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

then I guess it would be fair for me to say that the majority of men, especially those complaining about feminism, really want to turn back the clock to the time where there was little options for women except to marry, have kids, keep house and let her dear husband have his way in all things...

sorry, your lordship....
your castle was burnt down a few decades ago...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join