It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: WarriorMH

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

a reply to: bulwarkz

The word is effeminate, but no matter.
Why do you keep accusing me of sleeping with girls behind other blokes backs? I don't and never have, I've told you so multiple times in this thread.
And 'white knight' wtf, lame as #, just because I have female friends who I love and enjoy spending time with, you seem a bitter and jealous little boy to me.

What men have I thrown under the bus? You are making # up now, lowest of the low lol, you really are bitter.
I think you are just jealous that I have female friends who I understand while you haven't got a clue with women, it's quite pathetic.
I have a deeply loved artist friend, she and I have always loved each other, but she's with someone else so it ain't happening, we even avoid contact alone with each other because we both know the temptation, life ain't black and white, it's a mixed bag of grey areas.

You may be scared of women, but I am not. I love all the women in my life, and yes, being heterosexual creates it's own problems in those relationships, playing pretend at platonic because we have to.
Call me whatever you like, but I think you, and your mates in this thread, are just bitter, angry, jealous men who haven't got a clue how to communicate with women.
Your loss mate.

I can't believe this is still going on, why?

You know they are lame, lame people are lame and they want to be lame to have a reason to run away from their fear, i bet they look into a girl's eyes and they look away or down and go the other way

Why you waste your time with people like that, arguing over things that don't matter? They will not change, they lack what all other guys have, those guys are the ones that we kick out on the courtyard at night from out side because they are too afraid to say let's go together and have dumb faces when they have to get close

I don't know why you spend time trying to change their mind because it won't happen ever

To hell with everything, there is no point to this at all, lame people won't stop being lame if what they look forward is to become even more lame, why don't you let them grow old and lame so they complain they never found someone that loved them and just the same. Nothing will change

Buhu

Lol, I can't help myself, I know they will never change but when they try to pigeon-hole me with their silly lame labels I just have to respond.
If nobody replies to me then I'll let this thread wither on the vine, but while they continue with their butt hurt responses I'll continue replying.
It is lame though, and their lives must be bleak as # with such an attitude towards women. No wonder women don't like them.

I knew a guy like that about 1 year ago

He said after one day we met and i didn't like things so much

"No! you will do as i said i know you need me and i will tell you what to do because you are needing my help!"

lmfao

And then they wonder

Idiot fool, i don't need anyone help i need to live great things together with someone that knows to live along with me but not this way

He tried to take advantage of my situation at that time but this is so lame, and this same way of thinking is what i see of these guys. They think they buy you a coffee or invite to dinner and now they own you.

lol, so you are a woman.
It makes sense. You would make a good lesbian friend to the cornish manly man, lol.
And he in return.

I do not like reiterating this point.
I have absolutely no problem associating with or getting women. I have game and am accomplished.
I ran huge construction crews my entire career. I hired manly men for over 30 years and cornish guy isn't one of them type.
I lead the pack.
That masculine man that leaves you weak at the knees, that is me.
I do not go looking for women. They find me as of late.
By comparison to the cornish hens out there I stand out like the marlboro man.
I am not afraid to talk with women honey other than I haven't the bandwidth to talk about shopping or hair or shoes or your sisters friends hair or baby daddies, or whatever bland and empty thought that occupies that vacuous landscape.
My biggest problem I now face is almost all westernized women who are influenced by 3rd wave feminism are left as empty shells unfit for companionship and only good for temporary entertainment. I hate the small talk that comes from the users most women have become.
I love conversation and most women today are empty vacuous shells unfit for dialogue that isn-t focused on their crazy brand of narcissism.
And then we get the white knights and their "effeminate" narcissism which eliminates that sector of society bound by empty and vacuous pursuits and conversation.
Those guys act like lesbians.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..

Also blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

But i will tell you this dumb guy

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Did you hear? Now let me go to the bathroom and i'll be back soon to keep hearing about how great you are and how strong and how much money you make, i'll be sure to come back to keep hearing about how much awesome you are and why i have to chose you instead of the guy that actually has a conversation going on.

You know the drill so i won't bother acting it up right now, doesn't matter you already know what's up

Night!

edit on 16-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The word is effeminate, but no matter.
Why do you keep accusing me of sleeping with girls behind other blokes backs? I don't and never have, I've told you so multiple times in this thread.
And 'white knight' wtf, lame as #, just because I have female friends who I love and enjoy spending time with, you seem a bitter and jealous little boy to me.

What men have I thrown under the bus? You are making # up now, lowest of the low lol, you really are bitter.
I think you are just jealous that I have female friends who I understand while you haven't got a clue with women, it's quite pathetic.
I have a deeply loved artist friend, she and I have always loved each other, but she's with someone else so it ain't happening, we even avoid contact alone with each other because we both know the temptation, life ain't black and white, it's a mixed bag of grey areas.

You may be scared of women, but I am not. I love all the women in my life, and yes, being heterosexual creates it's own problems in those relationships, playing pretend at platonic because we have to.
Call me whatever you like, but I think you, and your mates in this thread, are just bitter, angry, jealous men who haven't got a clue how to communicate with women.
Your loss mate.

I can't believe this is still going on, why?

You know they are lame, lame people are lame and they want to be lame to have a reason to run away from their fear, i bet they look into a girl's eyes and they look away or down and go the other way

Why you waste your time with people like that, arguing over things that don't matter? They will not change, they lack what all other guys have, those guys are the ones that we kick out on the courtyard at night from out side because they are too afraid to say let's go together and have dumb faces when they have to get close

I don't know why you spend time trying to change their mind because it won't happen ever

To hell with everything, there is no point to this at all, lame people won't stop being lame if what they look forward is to become even more lame, why don't you let them grow old and lame so they complain they never found someone that loved them and just the same. Nothing will change

Buhu

Lol, I can't help myself, I know they will never change but when they try to pigeon-hole me with their silly lame labels I just have to respond.
If nobody replies to me then I'll let this thread wither on the vine, but while they continue with their butt hurt responses I'll continue replying.
It is lame though, and their lives must be bleak as # with such an attitude towards women. No wonder women don't like them.

I knew a guy like that about 1 year ago

He said after one day we met and i didn't like things so much

"No! you will do as i said i know you need me and i will tell you what to do because you are needing my help!"

lmfao

And then they wonder

Idiot fool, i don't need anyone help i need to live great things together with someone that knows to live along with me but not this way

He tried to take advantage of my situation at that time but this is so lame, and this same way of thinking is what i see of these guys. They think they buy you a coffee or invite to dinner and now they own you.

lol, so you are a woman.
It makes sense. You would make a good lesbian friend to the cornish manly man, lol.
And he in return.

I do not like reiterating this point.
I have absolutely no problem associating with or getting women. I have game and am accomplished.
I ran huge construction crews my entire career. I hired manly men for over 30 years and cornish guy isn't one of them type.
I lead the pack.
That masculine man that leaves you weak at the knees, that is me.
I do not go looking for women. They find me as of late.
By comparison to the cornish hens out there I stand out like the marlboro man.
I am not afraid to talk with women honey other than I haven't the bandwidth to talk about shopping or hair or shoes or your sisters friends hair or baby daddies, or whatever bland and empty thought that occupies that vacuous landscape.
My biggest problem I now face is almost all westernized women who are influenced by 3rd wave feminism are left as empty shells unfit for companionship and only good for temporary entertainment. I hate the small talk that comes from the users most women have become.
I love conversation and most women today are empty vacuous shells unfit for dialogue that isn-t focused on their crazy brand of narcissism.
And then we get the white knights and their "effeminate" narcissism which eliminates that sector of society bound by empty and vacuous pursuits and conversation.
Those guys act like lesbians.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..

Also blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

But i will tell you this dumb guy

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Did you hear? Now let me go to the bathroom and i'll be back soon to keep hearing about how great you are and how strong and how much money you make, i'll be sure to come back to keep hearing about how much awesome you are and why i have to chose you instead of the guy that actually has a conversation going on.

You know the drill so i won't bother acting it up right now, doesn't matter you already know what's up

Night!

boy you showed me how deep your thoughts are carried.
You are now doing that screeeeeeeeeeching sound right?

It did not take long for you to express in depth the level you carry vacuous and empty ideals.

Nobody but the soyboys want you. Buy a cat

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Lol, I keep rereading your post and my responses.
How in the world do you think I am interested in you?
How in the world do you come away from my posts to you in thinking I want you to choose me over some gay-acting guy? Or any guy?

I posted in response to you goading me. I made it clear you are so not ever sharing my bed even in some fantasy I might have for fat chicks.

You are the type I avoid at all costs and I think I make that clear in every post I made in this thread.
There is a reason you are not married, are not getting married and have no hopes of marryi g a MAN.
And none of those reasons have a thing to do with me or anything else posted in an anonomous forum.
It is because no man wants you for that kind of thing.
Imho, I think you and that manhen deserve a chance together.
I acthally do not want to interfere with your chances to find a man.
So I will allow you to conti ue flirting with that guy you are wooooing.
I did not recognize I was cuckblocking. My bada reply to: WarriorMH

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Lol, I keep rereading your post and my responses.
How in the world do you think I am interested in you?
How in the world do you come away from my posts to you in thinking I want you to choose me over some gay-acting guy? Or any guy?

I posted in response to you goading me. I made it clear you are so not ever sharing my bed even in some fantasy I might have for fat chicks.

You are the type I avoid at all costs and I think I make that clear in every post I made in this thread.
There is a reason you are not married, are not getting married and have no hopes of marryi g a MAN.
And none of those reasons have a thing to do with me or anything else posted in an anonomous forum.
It is because no man wants you for that kind of thing.
Imho, I think you and that manhen deserve a chance together.
I acthally do not want to interfere with your chances to find a man.
So I will allow you to conti ue flirting with that guy you are wooooing.
I did not recognize I was cuckblocking. My bada reply to: WarriorMH

Ok bye

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Lol, you said that already, ROFL
Good night, good bye, adios, see ya, and whatever else you can come up with after you were already kicked to the curba reply to: WarriorMH

(post by bulwarkz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Here is my synopsis of all your posts and the points you made

"Blah blah blah blah
I have a vagina

blah blah blah
You know you want me
blah blah blah
"
You define vaccuous for me, thank you
reply to: WarriorMH

Something is very wrong with you, I was not even talking to you at all

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Oops sorry I starred that by mistake.
Look who cares? If you do not want a lady don't have one.
Oh and this is to all don't brag it doesn't make you look any cooler or anything it's just cringe worthy.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Lol, the guy sounds deranged doesn't he, proper bitter about women, and thumping his chest to convince us how much of a man he is.
I bet he's a right bore at a party, no wonder women don't like him.
I've had a lovely week with a couple of ex's beers at the beach, then cooked food off a female friend round her house last night, life is fantastic with female friends, these MGTOW lot just seem like serial killers in the making to me lol.

Oh, he also previously posted "I f**k women then throw them back where I found them" I can't be arsed looking for the particular post to quote but I'd keep him away from my twin sister for sure, sounds a right woman hating nutter to me.

EDIT
Calling me a lesbian was pretty funny though, I have plenty of intimacy with my loved female friends, I'm still heterosexual at the end of the day.
The difference is I love my female friends and don't disrespect them like the other member does. He seems like an old fashioned caveman to me.
edit on 16-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Lol, the guy sounds deranged doesn't he, proper bitter about women, and thumping his chest to convince us how much of a man he is.
I bet he's a right bore at a party, no wonder women don't like him.
I've had a lovely week with a couple of ex's beers at the beach, then cooked food off a female friend round her house last night, life is fantastic with female friends, these MGTOW lot just seem like serial killers in the making to me lol.

Oh, he also previously posted "I f**k women then throw them back where I found them" I can't be arsed looking for the particular post to quote but I'd keep him away from my twin sister for sure, sounds a right woman hating nutter to me.

EDIT
Calling me a lesbian was pretty funny though, I have plenty of intimacy with my loved female friends, I'm still heterosexual at the end of the day.
The difference is I love my female friends and don't disrespect them like the other member does. He seems like an old fashioned caveman to me.

When I hear guys like that talk is like when watching one of those Charlie Brown cartoons when the teacher says something

That's the best I can define it lmao

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

PMSL! I'd forgotten that from my childhood, gonna watch it on youtube now for the chuckle.
Shocking how much hatred he seems to have for women though, his life must be bleak emotionally.
Women are a massive part of my life tribe, they balance us blokes out, and are more poweful in some ways than us blokes, because they talk to each other more than blokes do.
MGTOW is lame as # lol

EDIT

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

A real man would not have had a hissy fit attempting to prove himself.
A real man would not been arsed.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I know, it was hilarious reading his chest thumping post earlier, but a little disturbing though, I wouldn't want to be a woman in his life, sounds like a wife beater to me.
...and the silly labels he throws at me are childish as #, makes me think of someone who is struggling to communicate with girls around puberty.
His mate will be back later I'm sure to back him up and whine about women some more.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

Hell yeah, they seem to hate all women, even got labels for the type of women they hate, I'd be keeping up to date with their hatred if I was a woman for sure.
Truth is though, I'd never heard of it before this thread, and over the last few days I've mentioned it and asked pretty much every friend had they heard of MGTOW and nobody has. Every male friend has thought the same as me, how weird to view women like that. My female friends have been like WTF?!

It is freaking me out. You are simply projecting about women.
We do not hate women. All the names used are almost predominantly names to describe the pussified men. It is the iffeminate men that sellout other men that has our ire.
All the names used in this thread are about the soyboys like yourself.
I see you bragging about transient non commital relationships where your whole personna is about hit and run sex and temporary commitment.

Dude, you treat relationships like the gay community treats relationships.
It looks like your exes see you as the gay friend they want tk turn. Someone they can confide in about their boyfriends and relationship.

Hell no you do not need martial arts or weights.
Your niche in the sexual marketplace is your iffeminate charm and gayness. Not in a bad way obviously because it works for you in getting that girlfriend type intimacy that appeals to you.

Nahhh, stay away from manifesting testosterone in any way...for my sake please.
Other than having game all I have going for me is masculinity.
I work hard and sweat alot.
I cannot compete with secret rendezvous behind boyfriends backs (I suspected that being the cuckolder was your answer to my question I pegged you with) and girl talk.

To men, not women, but to men, you are the lowest of our kind. You play a key role in the ruination of women and relationships as espoused in all your posts.

We call you "the white knight"

You actually think throwing men under the bus gets you laid.
Your niche seems to be playing on your iffeminate perspective on relationships. Temporary and non commital like a lesbian relationship with a permanent strapon

did this post trigger you?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I thought it was hilarious, I imagined him rocking in his chair with crazed eyes lol
I also think if one percieves themself to be continually treated badly by women then maybe they should be asking some questions about their own attitude.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I thought it was pretty funny too

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Lol

I'm actually a man going my own way this evening, I'm hiding from facebook as well, I love my female friends deeply but a night chilling without emotional conversation is always well needed R+R.
Missed a few calls on purpose, if it's important they know to text me something like 'please call' or leave an answerphone message.
I'll run to their aid in a heartbeat, but I can't be arsed tonight, fancy unemotional chat with strangers tonight, sat in with my cat LMAO...I bet matey will rip me for being a cat man, but I love my Molly, no loneliness in this house, she's the only female I live with.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is the most manly man, the manlynest men all have big moustaches.

Ca9CJ1u6ACg

baah I can't embed it in my phone someone imbed the letters above in the YouTube thing.
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I tried mate, don't think the vid has allowed external embedding.
Funny though

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Don Frye is the manliest man
edit on 16-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join