It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think the MGTOW would consider someone who cares what they think of them as "blue pilled"

don't quote me on that

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think the MGTOW would consider someone who cares what they think of them as "blue pilled"

don't quote me on that

Most people that are delusional believe they are not.... Just saying...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

what's your expert analysis on this one?

What an absolute whiny little boy who obviously hates women and feels hard done by.
It doesn't shock me anymore since I've been reading and watching stuff from the MGTOW crowd, absolutely pathetic.

I had a fantastic afternoon with an ex-girlfriend today, beers at the beach, catch-up time and lots of laughs. We only split because she wanted a child and I didn't want another, so in a five minute conversation it ended with no drama, no anger, just sadness.
We never fell out of love, and it is a forbidden conversation, but our eyes tell it all, if she ever splits from the father of her child we'd be back together in a heartbeat, that is for sure.
We play at platonic though, company together is always lovely, it is what it is.

I'm at a female friends home tomorrow night for cooked food, share a bottle of wine, watch a chick flick, then intimacy. I absolutely love the influence of women in my life, I can't imagine anything more bleak than being a MGTOW whining about women and excluding them from my life.
Gotta ask questions about your own self if women treat you mean, or whatever it is MGTOW guys whine about.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yeah that sums up the whole MGTOW, MRA, INCEL movement. Whiny men who never grew up and feel victimized and not in control of their lives.

The best thing any of them can do is take up martial arts. Start getting some real self esteem and learn that all you really need in life is hard work.

Nobody likes a whinny little git.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Lol yes

...don't even need the martial arts though, just learn to communicate and listen, enjoy the different influence female friends have in life compared to male mates.
I honestly love all my female friends, and I'm friends with every ex of mine, even the ones who hurt me, heck they're just humans the same as me and make mistakes same as I have.

Tarring all women as bad is lame, pathetic, and whiny as #.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Honestly there are differences between men and women. The myth of the pay gap, better said as earning gap resulting from women tending to go, to favor, by choice, professions that pay less, is one of the clear examples of this.

There are women on the autistic spectrum that may strongly favor highly technical professions that deal with things and not people, but these are the exceptions. And the hypothesis that autism is a hyper-male brain has been strengthened. Suggesting that it is women with more male like brains, that lie in this spectrum.

Open relations, and Polyamourous relations, are just asking for trouble. In time stds come in and ruin everything, and it is only a matter of time.

We also have to take into account, that serial monogamy, is not that different from polyamory in terms of stds. That means relations with older individuals who've had plenty of relations is also asking for it.

If you have a feminine brain and can engage in more female oriented topics and activities, then good for you. But if you prefer other more masculine topics and activities, well tough luck.

That said, the reality that the laws are harmful to men, and getting worse over time, it does not change. MGTOW, despite all the hate and lies, is just a view towards protection from the laws which have been allowed to pass and sometimes promoted by the many radical politically active organizations out there.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You warrant respect Kandinsky. I don't think you understand the depth of the problem though. Read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Mishmashum
Women are dramatically different creatures from men. They do not love men, they love their children, they act as chameleons and leech. ... when you fall down it's gonna be a sad day but we'll raise a glass for you...

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Somehow you've managed to decide that 50% of humanity isn't up to standard.

Women are different from men. This is undeniable. Here is real evidence men do not love the same as women.

A couple days ago I was reading up on the statistics linking divorce rates and suicide attempts after listening to Terrence Popps's gut wrenching story.

Reflecting on Popp's circumstances I got curious about how different kinds of jobs correlate to divorces. Here is a somewhat recent article as of Feb 2018 showing careers with the highest divorce rates in the United States. Across all fields military workers of all ranks were most likely to be divorced by age 30 at a rate of 15%. Deployment divorce rates make the number go up markedly.

The military divorce rates for enlisted men that deploy is higher than the normal population. Therefore if the suicide rate is higher in divorced men over married men and there are more military men divorcing than the civilian population we can expect to see an increase in military suicides. That is a hypothesis that makes a prediction.

Doing a search to see what military suicide rates are, lo and behold they are higher than the standard population.

A recent analysis found a suicide rate among veterans of about 30 per 100,000 population per year, compared with the civilian rate of 14 per 100,000. However, the comparison was not adjusted for age and sex.
backhome.news21.com...

Digging around further to see whether this had been studied, one of the statistics I found that surprised me was:

The University of California, Riverside conducted a study examining marital status and suicide within the previously completed National Longitudinal Mortality Study and found that divorced men and women are at a higher risk of suicide than married men and women. Divorced and separated persons were over twice as likely, in comparison to married persons. More specifically, the risk of suicide among divorced men was over twice as likely as that of married men, whereas in women, there was no statistical difference in married and divorced women.
mensdivorce.com...

Note: suicide rates being double in the military population compared to the civilian and double in the general study of all married versus all divorced men, hm

The bit at the end stood out more than anything.

whereas in women, there was no statistical difference in married and divorced women.

Why would women who are supposed to be more emotional, more feeling, and more vulnerable be less affected by something so traumatic as losing their family in divorce? 80-70% (in the US) to 72-66% (in the UK) of the divorces are filed by women. This means that women are overwhelmingly causing the breakdown of families and causing pain to the men and children of those families.

Why were men almost twice as likely to commit suicide after divorce than in other situations? Doesn't that seem to show men feel more deeply or are more traumatized in some way?

Then a thought popped into my head. "Men love women; women love children; children love puppies ...and puppies love men, they are man's best friend after all."

The redpill meme that women don't love the same as men.

Briffault's Law states: The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

This is evidence that this is really the case.

a reply to: Mishmashum

And the movement is global, look up Hikikomori.

RE: Look up Hikikomori. So what? I can promise you this. Most of your 'movement' will find women and settle down with them. Women will outlast your 'movement' and your own life will be vastly improved by the company of women.

There are over half a million young Japanese going hikikomori (predominantly a male phenomenon at 63-66% men) and the number is going up, not down, with a large piece of it being triggered due to "heartbreak" (BusinessInsider).

You can promise me? What statistics are you looking at? Marriage is a dying institution (National Center for Health Statistics sample of 58,488 women showing marriage rates from 1940-1990 from ages 15-45+). On the current trajectory 40% to 80% of all US women born from the 1990s onward will never marry. I challenge you to find me a single stat that shows otherwise. Promiscuity has a direct affect on long term relationships.

Female promiscuity has increased to such an extent that in the 1970s 21% of women were self-reported to be virgins at marriage. Now? The number is 5% (Institute for Family Studies). Fertility rates have halved (Our World in Data). STDs are all-time highs (Center for Disease Control). Testosterone has been dropping 1%/year since 1980 (Reuters UK). Nearly half of men who take paternity tests are not the real fathers (Manchester Evening News).

What kind of man with any standards would settle down with a woman like this and be happy to have her rear his children? Are women like this worthy of marriage when we see day in and day out men like John Schneider sent to jail over alimony payments?

No Kandinsky, you've given me a list of your emotional feelings nothing based in reality.
edit on 14-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

MGTOW as an organisation or movement is lame as # in my opinion.
Blokes who don't know how to deal with women is all I see.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Xenogears

MGTOW as an organisation or movement is lame as # in my opinion.
Blokes who don't know how to deal with women is all I see.

Look, you can consider it lame. But think about this, men with businesses have been sent to jail when their business has been flooded and they await insurance and can't pay alimony. Them the facts. Statistics, iirc, show that up to 80% of divorces are initiated by women. The other half is not all peachy, there are plenty of marriages that remain but are unhappy.

Dealing with women, as in giving commitment by cohabitating or marrying, when the laws are so badly stacked, is actually not KNOWING HOW to deal with women. MGTOW is what shows you how to correctly deal with women by avoiding cohabitation and marriage.

You can say all the women you deal with are peachy, but really there is plenty of people, that are not good people. They say misanthropy tends to become more common with age. There are plenty of rotten apples with nice facades. Given the fact that a significant proportion of humans are highly unpleasant, you cannot put yourself in the hands of another and give them the means to destroy you at will.

The laws in many areas basically means a man that cohabitates or marries basically becomes an economic slave. While playing the slave is nice in role play, I wouldn't recommend someone to become a slave in front of the law, just because there are plenty of nice masters around, just one bad master and that's a decision they'll come to regret.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

wow what a post, when I get home later going to check it out

I like Terrance Popp's channels it's actually pretty funny kinda reminds me of the old Man Show

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

Hell yeah, they seem to hate all women, even got labels for the type of women they hate, I'd be keeping up to date with their hatred if I was a woman for sure.
Truth is though, I'd never heard of it before this thread, and over the last few days I've mentioned it and asked pretty much every friend had they heard of MGTOW and nobody has. Every male friend has thought the same as me, how weird to view women like that. My female friends have been like WTF?!

It is freaking me out. You are simply projecting about women.
We do not hate women. All the names used are almost predominantly names to describe the pussified men. It is the iffeminate men that sellout other men that has our ire.
All the names used in this thread are about the soyboys like yourself.
I see you bragging about transient non commital relationships where your whole personna is about hit and run sex and temporary commitment.

Dude, you treat relationships like the gay community treats relationships.
It looks like your exes see you as the gay friend they want tk turn. Someone they can confide in about their boyfriends and relationship.

Hell no you do not need martial arts or weights.
Your niche in the sexual marketplace is your iffeminate charm and gayness. Not in a bad way obviously because it works for you in getting that girlfriend type intimacy that appeals to you.

Nahhh, stay away from manifesting testosterone in any way...for my sake please.
Other than having game all I have going for me is masculinity.
I work hard and sweat alot.
I cannot compete with secret rendezvous behind boyfriends backs (I suspected that being the cuckolder was your answer to my question I pegged you with) and girl talk.

To men, not women, but to men, you are the lowest of our kind. You play a key role in the ruination of women and relationships as espoused in all your posts.

We call you "the white knight"

You actually think throwing men under the bus gets you laid.
Your niche seems to be playing on your iffeminate perspective on relationships. Temporary and non commital like a lesbian relationship with a permanent strapon

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

wow what a post, when I get home later going to check it out

I like Terrance Popp's channels it's actually pretty funny kinda reminds me of the old Man Show

Popp's a good guy. He got burned bad in his divorce. The gen-z kids know marriage is dead.

Remember data never lies:

allendowney.blogspot.com...

The first chart is all one needs to look at:

3.bp.blogspot.com...

For women born in the 80s and 90s, not only are they married even later in life than generations before, but for the first time in many decades, the rate of marriage is actually flat-lining. For those born in the 90s, the rate is flat-lining about seven years sooner than it did for those born in the 80s!

This doesn't bode well for an economy based on the two parent working family living under one roof. I know a few women born in the early to mid-80s (women in their 30s) who have never been married. Some were party girls, some wasted years dating much older men who likely didn't really see a "forever together" life with them, some dated married guys, some wanted to live the "single life" and moved to big cities, some focused on their careers, etc..

For some it is a mix of the above. Either way, now I'm hearing: "if there is to be kids, it needs to happen soon" or "Yea, she sure likes that her boss lets her stay at the bosses tropical paradise home, but really she'd rather have a family" and recently "She went off her birth control, he knew (did he really?), but he isn't acting happy she is pregnant. He has two older kids and thought he was done." Doesn't sound like the guy married the mother of his first kids, why would the current girlfriend think he would marry her?

All these women have for the most part kept their looks, they are doing well in their careers, work hard, etc.. The thing is, they all picked various paths dealing with work, money, relationships, etc. that likely give most men caution. A lot of men they would be attracted to are taken (hence why some date married guys) and if they aren't, they come with baggage (mediocre career, broke, kids from past relationships, cheater, etc.).

Glad I don't have to deal with it really. Must suck for everyone if things are really this bad. There will either be a huge rush to marry (people will be in their 40s and so desperate for something, maybe) or they won't and we will see the larger number of never married adults ever in the coming years. I still think even if people don't marry, many will end up just living as if they were married.
edit on 15-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

lol

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

For some it is a mix of the above. Either way, now I'm hearing: "if there is to be kids, it needs to happen soon" or "Yea, she sure likes that her boss lets her stay at the bosses tropical paradise home, but really she'd rather have a family" and recently "She went off her birth control, he knew (did he really?), but he isn't acting happy she is pregnant. He has two older kids and thought he was done." Doesn't sound like the guy married the mother of his first kids, why would the current girlfriend think he would marry her?

this scares the s**** out of me, I've had girls try # with me before it's kinda rapey

behavioral sink

this is called the behavioral sink in Dr. Calhoun's rat utopia experiment

Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep. The social organization of the animals showed equal disruption. ...

I mean.... our society even with all the murders shootings school shootings and everything is fairly civilized compared to the rest of the world... so how far off this are we really?

The animals would crowd together in greatest number in one of the four interconnecting pens in which the colony was maintained. As many as 60 of the 80 rats in each experimental population would assemble in one pen during periods of feeding. Individual rats would rarely eat except in the company of other rats. As a result extreme population densities developed in the pen adopted for eating, leaving the others with sparse populations. ... In the experiments in which the behavioral sink developed, infant mortality ran as high as 96 percent among the most disoriented groups in the population.[5]

I wonder what the relevant statistics say?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The word is effeminate, but no matter.
Why do you keep accusing me of sleeping with girls behind other blokes backs? I don't and never have, I've told you so multiple times in this thread.
And 'white knight' wtf, lame as #, just because I have female friends who I love and enjoy spending time with, you seem a bitter and jealous little boy to me.

What men have I thrown under the bus? You are making # up now, lowest of the low lol, you really are bitter.
I think you are just jealous that I have female friends who I understand while you haven't got a clue with women, it's quite pathetic.
I have a deeply loved artist friend, she and I have always loved each other, but she's with someone else so it ain't happening, we even avoid contact alone with each other because we both know the temptation, life ain't black and white, it's a mixed bag of grey areas.

You may be scared of women, but I am not. I love all the women in my life, and yes, being heterosexual creates it's own problems in those relationships, playing pretend at platonic because we have to.
Call me whatever you like, but I think you, and your mates in this thread, are just bitter, angry, jealous men who haven't got a clue how to communicate with women.
Your loss mate.

EDIT
...and the testosterone thing you threw at me is ridiculous, I work physical labour in construction, block/brick laying, concreting, and rendering/plastering. I'm a mans man, but I like sharing a bottle of wine watching a chick flick, followed by intimacy. You should try it in between times you are whining about women lol.
edit on 16-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The behavioral sink relates to overpopulation not guys with limp biscuits.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Why do you keep accusing me of sleeping with girls behind other blokes backs? I don't and never have, I've told you so multiple times in this thread.
And 'white knight' wtf, lame as #, just because I have female friends who I love and enjoy spending time with, you seem a bitter and jealous little boy to me.

What men have I thrown under the bus? You are making # up now, lowest of the low lol, you really are bitter.
I think you are just jealous that I have female friends who I understand while you haven't got a clue with women, it's quite pathetic.
I have a deeply loved artist friend, she and I have always loved each other, but she's with someone else so it ain't happening, we even avoid contact alone with each other because we both know the temptation, life ain't black and white, it's a mixed bag of grey areas.

You may be scared of women, but I am not. I love all the women in my life, and yes, being heterosexual creates it's own problems in those relationships, playing pretend at platonic because we have to.
Call me whatever you like, but I think you, and your mates in this thread, are just bitter, angry, jealous men who haven't got a clue how to communicate with women.
Your loss mate.

I can't believe this is still going on, why?

You know they are lame, lame people are lame and they want to be lame to have a reason to run away from their fear, i bet they look into a girl's eyes and they look away or down and go the other way

Why you waste your time with people like that, arguing over things that don't matter? They will not change, they lack what all other guys have, those guys are the ones that we kick out on the courtyard at night from out side because they are too afraid to say let's go together and have dumb faces when they have to get close

I don't know why you spend time trying to change their mind because it won't happen ever

To hell with everything, there is no point to this at all, lame people won't stop being lame if what they look forward is to become even more lame, why don't you let them grow old and lame so they complain they never found someone that loved them and just the same. Nothing will change

Buhu
edit on 16-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Your loss mate.

You know they are lame, lame people are lame and they want to be lame to have a reason to run away from their fear, i bet they look into a girl's eyes and they look away or down and go the other way

Why you waste your time with people like that, arguing over things that don't matter? They will not change, they lack what all other guys have, those guys are the ones that we kick out on the courtyard at night from out side because they are too afraid to say let's go together and have dumb faces when they have to get close

I don't know why you spend time trying to change their mind because it won't happen ever

To hell with everything, there is no point to this at all, lame people won't stop being lame if what they look forward is to become even more lame, why don't you let them grow old and lame so they complain they never found someone that loved them and just the same. Nothing will change

Buhu

Lol, I can't help myself, I know they will never change but when they try to pigeon-hole me with their silly lame labels I just have to respond.
If nobody replies to me then I'll let this thread wither on the vine, but while they continue with their butt hurt responses I'll continue replying.
It is lame though, and their lives must be bleak as # with such an attitude towards women. No wonder women don't like them.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Your loss mate.

Buhu

Lol, I can't help myself, I know they will never change but when they try to pigeon-hole me with their silly lame labels I just have to respond.
If nobody replies to me then I'll let this thread wither on the vine, but while they continue with their butt hurt responses I'll continue replying.
It is lame though, and their lives must be bleak as # with such an attitude towards women. No wonder women don't like them.

I knew a guy like that about 1 year ago

He said after one day we met and i didn't like things so much

"No! you will do as i said i know you need me and i will tell you what to do because you are needing my help!"

lmfao

And then they wonder

Idiot fool, i don't need anyone help i need to live great things together with someone that knows to live along with me but not this way

He tried to take advantage of my situation at that time but this is so lame, and this same way of thinking is what i see of these guys. They think they buy you a coffee or invite to dinner and now they own you.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Your loss mate.

Buhu

I knew a guy like that about 1 year ago

He said after one day we met and i didn't like things so much

"No! you will do as i said i know you need me and i will tell you what to do because you are needing my help!"

lmfao

And then they wonder

Idiot fool, i don't need anyone help i need to live great things together with someone that knows to live along with me but not this way

He tried to take advantage of my situation at that time but this is so lame, and this same way of thinking is what i see of these guys. They think they buy you a coffee or invite to dinner and now they own you.

lol, so you are a woman.
It makes sense. You would make a good lesbian friend to the cornish manly man, lol.
And he in return.

I do not like reiterating this point.
I have absolutely no problem associating with or getting women. I have game and am accomplished.
I ran huge construction crews my entire career. I hired manly men for over 30 years and cornish guy isn't one of them type.
I lead the pack.
That masculine man that leaves you weak at the knees, that is me.
I do not go looking for women. They find me as of late.
By comparison to the cornish hens out there I stand out like the marlboro man.
I am not afraid to talk with women honey other than I haven't the bandwidth to talk about shopping or hair or shoes or your sisters friends hair or baby daddies, or whatever bland and empty thought that occupies that vacuous landscape.
My biggest problem I now face is almost all westernized women who are influenced by 3rd wave feminism are left as empty shells unfit for companionship and only good for temporary entertainment. I hate the small talk that comes from the users most women have become.
I love conversation and most women today are empty vacuous shells unfit for dialogue that isn-t focused on their crazy brand of narcissism.
And then we get the white knights and their "effeminate" narcissism which eliminates that sector of society bound by empty and vacuous pursuits and conversation.
Those guys act like lesbians.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join