It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum
I did the whole serious monogamous relationship deal. Twice. One for seven years in fact. Busted my ass, got screwed over

You lost your game guy, you chose wrong, then lost. That's all

Pick someone different next time.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don't think you understand the depth of the problem. In Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, San Fran, New York, any city I go to I see the same thing. Here, watch this. It will give you a sense of what the whole MGTOW thing is about. To save you time since the video is a little long jump to 1:20, but watch it to the end.
MGTOW didn't spring up from a single one-off bad experience. The problem is damn near everywhere. The redpill guys even have a word for it. They call it AWALT (All women are like that). I look for the best in people, but I have seen the same behavior in every woman I have ever encountered no exceptions.

They all fit the profile.

originally posted by: WarriorMH
No, thinking of them as disposable cheap objects is wrong, i'm I talking to the air here?

Post-third wave feminists would disagree.

You've misunderstood though. Everything I and about half the MGTOW guys argue for is a return to traditional relationships with *shocker* one person (none of this weird poly s#1t).

Read this and this and tell me if it sounds like a person who wants to treat women like disposable objects.

And at the bottom of the second link:

For good reason too...

A third of the MGTOW guys aren't even looking at women anymore. They might as well be monks. They are done. They are disgusted.

I treat the women I hook up with exactly the way they want to be treated, but it is not hard to discover what a lady is after. All of them have something they want and I can tell you it ain't undying love.

It is for the ego boost of dating a high status man, for some rough visceral sex with a guy who goes to the gym every day, a house, resources, money, to be wined and dined, trips, a baby, help with their kids from other fathers, but in return, after busting our asses once we commit, what do we get?

"Oh I was bored that's why I was having orgies while you were away working."

You chose wrong, chose right the next time, don't go hide

The culture is too messed up at this point. No sane guy should ever stick a ring on it. Losing half your earnings, your savings, your home, everything you've worked for, and having your children taken by a woman who intentionally screwed you over isn't something you just walk back into.

I will never marry another person again in my life. Not happening. The laws are too messed up.

Even cohabiting is dangerous. In Canada cohabitation might as well be marriage. In the UK there is a new bill titled Cohabitation Rights Bill [HL] 2017-19 being pushed through the House of Lords to legalize financial settlements for what would effectively be common law marriages.

This isn't about not wanting that. It's about things being so inequitable that guys end up homeless living out of their car after what their wives have done to them.

I don't know about that stupid show you keep talking about, never knew, i don't care.

Kudos for having the good sense to not rot your brain.

Grow up and deal with it, find the next one and chose a different one with different ways to live and different things to like, stop looping over your ideal over and over forever

If you take a huge risk and the reward is minuscule are you going to take the risk? Economics 101 states, no, you are not.

There's something wrong with you guy, whatever it is

It's called dealing with modern woman. It is like holding a poisonous snake. Until things dramatically change short term dating and hookups is the way it's gonna be.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Wow it's a real women hate fest in this thread ain't it!
So you got burned, plenty of decent women out there, but don't tar them all with the same brush.
Me, I'm single not because I'm a MGTOW, just I'm a slut who can't commit to monogamy. Lot's of female friends who I could have a lovely committed relationship with if I was able to commit though.
MGTOW just seems like whining about women to me, and some of the sites I've read seem openly hostile to women.
It should be HGTOW - Humans going their own way - not some lame gender orientated men thing where women are all the bad guys. It's pathetic as a 'cause' or group in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
It should be HGTOW - Humans going their own way - not some lame gender

Do you even know what you are talking about? Do WOMEN have a bad legal situation in the United States? It doesn't make any damn sense what you are proposing. Jesus you are a f*ing broken record who can't read for sh1te.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Do you even know what you are talking about? Do WOMEN have a bad legal situation in the United States? It doesn't make any damn sense what you are proposing. Jesus you are a f*ing broken record who can't read for sh1te.
Gosh, you're a grumpy one aren't you

Yes, feel the bitterness, it is strong in you young Jedi.

So basically all you are saying is because women get a better deal generally in the courts from divorce cases that all women are to be distrusted. Pathetic in my opinion.
Tarring an entire gender as bad is lame as # lol

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Gosh, you're a grumpy one aren't you

Yes, feel the bitterness, it is strong in you young Jedi.

So basically all you are saying is because women get a better deal generally in the courts from divorce cases that all women are to be distrusted. Pathetic in my opinion.
Tarring an entire gender as bad is lame as # lol

Bitterness? Wha? If you could string a series of logical thoughts together and not go off on these weird tangents about how you like doing the whole pick up artist thing and how it's not because you don't like women you just can't commit and that's why you are upset that you are possibly considered a MGTOW, it makes you come across like you are a little slow. Post third wave feminism encourages this behavior, women aren't inherently evil, if you bothered to listen to anything that was said you'd know that, but no you are off in some sort of weird fantasy HGTOW world where everyone's going their way off into the rainbows.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mishmashum

Again more grumpy personal attacks.
It's lame fella and your bitterness towards women reeks throughout your posts.
MGTOW LMAO

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Again more grumpy personal attacks.
It's lame fella and your bitterness towards women reeks throughout your posts.
MGTOW LMAO

I'm not attacking you! I don't understand, it makes no sense. The only thing you've said thus far that has any logic behind it is this: "So basically all you are saying is because women get a better deal generally in the courts from divorce cases that all women are to be distrusted." Um... DUH? Hence MEN checking out and therefore it being MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY? Sort of like feminism isn't called humanism because *shocker* it's about women. Incidentally this is why HGTOW makes no, f*ing, sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

HGTOW makes perfect sense to me, all my female friends who I have no-committment sex with are doing the same thing, should we call them WGTOW now?
It's pathetic as a 'cause' because both genders 'go their own way' in my world, but 'men get a bad deal in divorce courts' so that's the reason they go their own way, fine, my female # buddy's go their own way because they don't want a relationship after being burned themselves.
It cuts both ways, so HGTOW Humans go their own way, is much more appropriate.
But carry on whining about women and the courts if you like, it's amusing.
Your anger is amusing as well

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

HGTOW makes perfect sense to me, all my female friends who I have no-committment sex with are doing the same thing,

Neither you nor the women are going your own way in that situation. You're doing hookups and enjoying it, maybe you might even want to make it more serious some day. Power to you, hopefully you don't get screwed. If both you and the ladies you're shagging were both going your own ways, you would be keeping your interactions to a minimum. That is what "going your own way" implies "going away from something".

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

So you are saying MGTOW is about being celibate now? LMFAO!
Move the goalposts much, absolutely pathetic and lame cause which only serves to divide genders further.
#HGTOW

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Move the goalposts much, absolutely pathetic and lame cause which only serves to divide genders further.
#HGTOW

Moving the goalposts? Have you considered you didn't understand what "going their own way" meant? Some MGTOW dudes are "monk mode" or voluntarily celibate. They want nothing to do with women. Here is a graphic that might explain it. It shows where you are, where I am, and where the monk mode dudes are.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

LMFAO again!!!

Classifications and labels for different types of men, funny as #!
It's pathetic, what, so like some organised thing stereotyping males?
Absolutely ridiculous, I'm just a human doing my thing and enjoying the interaction I have with women as it happens.
Lame, lame, lame

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

#HGTOW

Moving the goalposts? Have you considered you didn't understand what "going their own way" meant? Some MGTOW dudes are "monk mode" or voluntarily celibate. They want nothing to do with women. Here is a graphic that might explain it. It shows where you are, where I am, and where the monk mode dudes are.

Ah man if only you could see just how bizarre this post is, monk mode lol, that's like cartoon language.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lol I know, it's ridiculous isn't it!
I'm just a bloke doing my thing in life, not into committment right now, but maybe just haven't found the right spark yet. MGTOW is just a load of men whining about women. It's the lamest 'organisation' I've ever read about, and I didn't even know it was a 'thing' until seeing this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Classifications and labels for different types of men, funny as #!

Words mean things. We can have a conversation because of those labels and their meanings. If words didn't have meanings I could call you a straight lesbian who is asexual and everyone would nod their head up and down as if there were true.

Are you a man with a full beard and a clean shaven face?

No? Because, duh, it's a contradiction?

Well guess what, those are different labels about types of men and their different beard styles. *gasp* See how that's decidedly not funny, but instead just makes sense? That graph is describing types of men and their relationship towards women.

so like some organised thing stereotyping males?

Stereotyping means using a negative term about a person based on a broad classification (example: "that greedy jew" compared to "that super smart blonde" - the first is a stereotype the second isn't). That old expression "you can't see the forest through the trees" is true until you have a map with labels and s#1t, ya know? Same thing applies here.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Dude, I'm mocking the whole MGTOW thing as a movement or organisation. It's ridiculous.
Do you go on MGTOW forums and whine about women to each other?
Absolutely hilarious.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Dude, I'm mocking the whole MGTOW thing as a movement or organisation. It's ridiculous.
Do you go on MGTOW forums and whine about women to each other?
Absolutely hilarious.

But you don't even understand what you are mocking because you don't understand the labels. How do you know you are not mocking yourself?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The movement would be more aptly named softcocks anonymous.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The movement would be more aptly named softcocks anonymous.

Sounds like you'd fit right in.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join