It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It has nothing to do with avoiding women in a platonic sense.

I'm not platonic with any women generally. I'm honest, and get the sex so the campaign seems lame as # to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So you are starting to understand. They don't approach the opposite sex the same way you do. This isn't a movement back to time prior. This isn't a longing for the old times. This group would rather have today's society instead of going back onto the horrible plantation of relationships that were structured in the before times.

They don't define themselves by their ability to get laid, that is for the other branches. They simply live the life of freedom.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

No, I think the mgtow campaign is lame men.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
let's say I'm making 100k a year as a network engineer in San Jose, land of flowing milk and honey, beautiful women everywhere

what's my motivation to get married knowing that half of them will cheat, try to get alimony, destroy my life using a child and the list goes on?

zero that's the answer, with that kind of salary your options are open and not getting involved in a relationship will cause you WAY less stress, no one micro managing every second of the day or freaking out over something not being cleaned right....

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Mishmashum

Lol, describe a blue pill simp???!!!

Women are dramatically different creatures from men. They do not love, they act as chameleons and leech. You're a #ing fool bud. And when you fall down it's gonna be a sad day but we'll raise a glass for you even though you are as stupid as a brick.

and if you are attacking England then you can # off because the MGTOW movement is mostly the US

Check the laws in your country before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. And the movement is global, look up Hikikomori.

Sad to see England become such a cucked s#1t hole.

yu really do have a hostile thing about women.
you seem to be making out all women are sluts evila nd bad in general where men are all roses and gentlemanly glory being held down by those pesky females.
times change in the past women werent allowed bank accounts, to own a house, or contraceptives, were sent to laundries to be worked to death for having sex out of wedlock, being raped or just becuase they are pretty and thats just 20-50 years ago, go further back and women would be put in asylums if there husbands didnt want to be married the would be beaten as long as the stick wasnt bigger than her husbands thumb, she had no right to her own children,, go further back they were exchanged for money burnt alove for thinking for themselves or just because and thankfully we are out of that.
personally i think you might need help your way to hostile towards women. your border line scary in how you seem to really hate women
If a woman sleeps around she doesnt kill or hurt anyone (as long as she up front and honest thats all she wants) its her choice like the man she slept with, historically and even today men are seen as studs for sleeping around.
generally women either want relationships or not and are very open about it just like men.

i have yet to meet a woman whos used a man for his sperm so she can use him for money, only time ive seen this is in fictional tv shows, i think its rarer than its made out, in fact i hear more about men abandoning women who have got pregnant

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
You should just make female friends...real female friends, like I do, stop whining about women, and start enjoying their company, as i do.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

i have yet to meet a woman whos used a man for his sperm so she can use him for money

welp, you haven't met many women because I've had women try to get pregnant by me, luckily I have control over my body

can't even tell you how many friends I've lost to marriage, can't even go out for a drink anymore without 400 phone calls total control freaks it happens everytime

they become totally emasculated it pisses me off, I don't know my attitude is totally different the second you start trying to control my friendships and call me every 30 seconds your gone

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum

The signs from that island are almost all dismal: Tommy Robinson. Londinistan. Rotherham. Theresa May's Brexit bungle. Hate speech laws. Mandatory BBC fees. The list just goes on and on ...
[/url].

you mention rotherham which was a bunch of MEN who abused/raped/manipulated vunerable young GIRLS, who where ignored and criminalized instead of helped how is that anything to do with mens rights
these girls werent sluts they were vunerable and easily manipulated by men.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I have female friends, several of them, we don't date and none of my female friends fit into this ideology

the issue isn't every woman is this person the issue is you don't know what you're getting until it's to late, it's a simple risk benefit analysis anybody who makes more than 40k a year has to do

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

No, I think the mgtow campaign is lame men.

Good for you. Just to enter sarcasm mode a little bit.....

...with that attitude you must really pull in the women. Man, you must have some really good game. By your words, your confidence is outstanding. When you walk into a room, the eyes must turn in your direction simply from presence you command.

/off sarc

Good for you. I am happy you have it all figured you. I will not call your way of life lame or inadequate. I really hope the best for you.

I just choose to approach women simply from the viewpoint of a worthwhile conversationalist. I will not give any positive points for form of body, unless they really try hard to keep in shape just for themselves. I will not give positive points for youth or fertility. I will simply judge them on their personality. I will make no exceptions to be around them if they are a horrible person, regardless of anything else they possess, both material or physical.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well.. right. Why would you? Your entire community supports HGTOW-ish behavior.

Look back to the Martian analogy I gave. Ill add another to it: a women is fighting for equal rights in a nameless nation that subjugates females with violent aplomb. She discusses this online with a female from another nameless nation that doesn't subjugate or abuse women. The latter woman responds to the former by saying "we already have that, I don't need a silly cause!"

Essentially, the typical MGTOW is looking for exactly the type of community that you already have. Personally, I find the same can be created through personal interaction and being highly selective about the folks in a given social circle.

But, importantly, this ends up being exclusive, but when it happens according to locale, it ends up with much more inclusive elements. I think that's healthy, very healthy actually. It could be dependent on size of the population.. but I don't think that's an insurmountable obstacle.

In the end, I suppose I'm a bit confused about your perspective. Do you think the way people interact in your sphere is negative or detrimental? If not, why minimize the desire of people who are looking for the same thing?

As I hope is clear, I understand the typical social impetus to define things in the most extreme way possible, but hopefully we can get beyond that habit through conversation.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

anybody who has assets or makes any decent money has no choice but to think from this perspective, they may not vocalize but it exist

now it's just got a label

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Bollocks guys, just whining, it's #ing lame lol
You are obviously in a tribe I wouldn't wanna be in.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

not sure what you're talking about with this whole tribal ideology it's modern America where I'm at you can trust maybe 8 people total and everyone else is out to get something

that's just a fact

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: kerrichin

i have yet to meet a woman whos used a man for his sperm so she can use him for money

welp, you haven't met many women because I've had women try to get pregnant by me, luckily I have control over my body

can't even tell you how many friends I've lost to marriage, can't even go out for a drink anymore without 400 phone calls total control freaks it happens everytime

they become totally emasculated it pisses me off, I don't know my attitude is totally different the second you start trying to control my friendships and call me every 30 seconds your gone

well you need a new crowd or find normal women, i dont know one woman whos left a man for his money, but its pretty easy to spot a gold digger.
ive known women though who have been beaten until they are unrecogniable ones with huge gouges in there legs from being whipped by their partners, ive know women left alone to bring kids up as the partner cant be bothered, ive know women who have had abortions, but then i know women who have been married since 17 who are in ther mid thirties now with the same guy 3 kids, or old couples been together since the war, i knew a man who died of a broken heart when his wife died, men and women who have been cheated on or the cheater, women who dont do relationships happy with a cat or two, career women, home makers, men who have never worked, men who own their own businesses, millionaire horse breeders with two wives, men who are home makers whiel the wife works
im guessing my social group is large and diverse, this is why i dont judge all men as bad and all women as good because ive seen both from both genders

link   

I would hate your world then, give me Britain outside of cities anyday.

link   

matter of fact, I have about equal amounts of trust for any male friends I have as well, same selfish attitudes have screwed me over in my male relationships as well

boiling down this topic to "ya can't get laid bruh durrr" is just way to simple for me, it's to vanilla

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The bolded part is exactly the point, and also a point of personal confusion.

Why do you consider it lame that some folks want to have the type of world that you already have?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

OOooo, now you have done it. Suggesting that humans prefer to group with similar like minded individuals. What do you think they have been trying to brainwash us into thinking over the last 30 years.....group selection is taboo!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Again, what is 'vanilla' ???
It is not a label I recognise.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join