It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

children need fathers, period

isn't it obvious when you go out in public how little discipline these children have?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Women don't need men.

If a woman wants to have a baby without a man, she just needs to secure sperm (fresh or frozen) from a donor (living or dead). The only technology the self-impregnating woman needs is a straw or turkey baster, and the basic technique hasn’t changed much since Talmudic scholars debated the religious implications of insemination without sex in the fifth century. If all the men on earth died tonight, the species could continue on frozen sperm. If the women disappear, it’s extinction. mercecardus.com...

Where are you gonna get that sperm?

Are your starting WGTOW??

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

isn't it obvious when you go out in public how little discipline these children have?

I didn't have one.

link   

Women don't need men.

If a woman wants to have a baby without a man, she just needs to secure sperm (fresh or frozen) from a donor (living or dead). The only technology the self-impregnating woman needs is a straw or turkey baster, and the basic technique hasn’t changed much since Talmudic scholars debated the religious implications of insemination without sex in the fifth century. If all the men on earth died tonight, the species could continue on frozen sperm. If the women disappear, it’s extinction. mercecardus.com...

Yeah, that's kinda what the OP was about...

People don't need each other. There is no family unit anymore, for better or for worse.

It's a brave new world. Lap it up.

edit on 29-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

a reply to: YouSir

it's very hard to trust ANYBODY and I mean anybody these days... I've narrowed my male friends down to less than a handful that I seriously spend any time with

That may just be called your dating pool...

Like one poster said MGTOW does have a homosexual undertone to it.

I have no problem with gay people

link   

Women don't need men.

You didn't read carefully.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Women don't need men.

People don't need each other. There is no family unit anymore, for better or for worse.

^^^^

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I didn't have one.

Wow what’s your mother’s name? I would like to make her an offer she can’t refuse.... you too!!

First asexual human ever!!!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Women don't need men.

Do you ever???

link   
The perfect mate is someone who is also your best friend. Beleive me, I learned the hard way. First marriage flopped. The second will last until I die because I married my best friend instead of marrying for lust.

People who have trouble forming relationships seem to be people who have trouble making friends, so they join together in their misery I guess.

I suspect they all have one thing in common and that's a trait like arrogance, narcissism or over inflated ego's. People who can't look inward will always be lonely or alone.

I don't see anything new here or troubling. It's always been this way I'd bet, with groups of people who think they are picked on blaming their woes on others instead of themselves and gathering together in their misery. It's like the guys in the crying in your beer bars who are buddies in suffering, but when they leave the bar their friendship ends at the door.

I think the fallacy here is it's something new.

link   

Women don't need men.

In some cultures women raise the children.

In some cultures the elderly raise the children.

Don't let yourself be STUCK - - in ideas of limited experience.

link   

Women don't need men.

Neither did you... who is going to fill that bank??

Men

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Women don't need men.

In some cultures women raise the children.

In some cultures the elderly raise the children.

Don't let yourself be STUCK - - in ideas of limited experience.

What am I stuck in?

Or are you just going to blindly post tripe like you always do.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I didn't have one.

Wow what’s your mother’s name? I would like to make her an offer she can’t refuse.... you too!!

My mom had polio when I was 5.

My dad couldn't handle having a disabled wife - - so he ran off with another woman.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

it's very hard to trust ANYBODY and I mean anybody these days... I've narrowed my male friends down to less than a handful that I seriously spend any time with

That may just be called your dating pool...

Like one poster said MGTOW does have a homosexual undertone to it.

I have no problem with gay people

Good attitude to have. You’re gonna need it in that MGTOW movement you’re joining.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar

Always someone else’s fault...

Personal responsibility is lacking these days.

Alot of this crud has coem about because th echurch pushing THEIR version of marriage involving contracts and ceromonies. IN jesus day they didnt HAVE ceremonies or vows. you were married when your family gave you away with their blessing.
SO alot of these issues came from the church screwing up relationships to enrich themselves.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I didn't have one.

My mom had polio when I was 5.

My dad couldn't handle having a disabled wife - - so he ran off with another woman.

So it still takes a man then... so your mom did need one.

Sorry but her lack of finding a good one doesn’t negate the fact one was REQUIRED to create you.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

what the numbers of single parents?

source

Globally, one-quarter to one-third of all families are headed by single mothers, calling into question the normativeness of couple headed families. Developed countries, in particular, are experiencing an increase in single-parent families as divorce becomes more common. The United States has the highest percentage of single-parent families (34% in 1998) among developed countries, followed by Canada (22%), Australia (20%), and Denmark (19%). Single-Parent Families facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Single-Parent Families

There was a dramatic increase in single-parent families in the United States in the last three decades of the twentieth century; only 13 percent of families were headed by a single parent in 1970. Single-Parent Families facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Single-Parent Families

the trend is MASSIVELY increasing... something isn't right in our society
edit on 29-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Children need a parent able to discipline them properly.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Children need a parent able to discipline them properly.

children should have both parents the happiest people I know usually had 2 good parents and good stable families

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join