It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I’m okay with that. I think our society is moving towards it. Relationships are like milk cartons, they all have an expiration date. The only question is, how tied are you to the person (financially, emotionally, spiritually) when it does expire. By the fact that you are so tight with all your exes tells me your in a good spot and understand this. It’s when the relationship expires that a lot of people get toxic and cutthroat — this has to stop.

There is a girl that I met before my wife. I thought I was in love with her. Alas, it didn’t work out. I met my wife, got married. Several years later she got married and had a kid. Well, two years ago, she found me thru FB. We started talking regularly on the phone (she lives in LA now and I’m in AZ). Anyways, when she contacted me, it was at the height of my custody battle. She heard all of it. We spent hours talking about all the horrendous things happening to me. She appeared to wholeheartedly sympathize. Guess what, got a call f I’m her last October. She and her husband were splitting up. She was going on about all the ways she was going to screw him with custody of their child and financially. And from her own mouth, her husband was an excellent father — even claimed he was a better parent than her. Yet here she is justifying all the terrible things she was about to do to him (for no reason, no cheating, nothing). They just weren’t in love anymore. I asked her how she could do these things to him after seeing what I went thru. She went on a tirade, justifying herself for feeling entitled to everything she was about to do. She even said she was trying to get him to buy a 500k house, just so she could take it in the divorce. What? You’re getting a divorce him after he buys the house??? I told her I could not support her actions — based on what she told me about their relationship and what kind of person her husband was (I did not do this angrily). Well guess what, she hung up on me. We haven’t spoken since, and I refuse to do so. No room for this type of toxicity in my life.

I guess the point of this is, how easy someone can switch when they feel justified (in their own mind). One day it’s I love you. The next it’s I hate you, I’m taking the kid and as much money as I possibly can. Maybe they should start teaching in schools how a proper relationship operates. But that will never happen now with all of the diverse lifestyles that are considered normal.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
a reply to: toysforadults

I wish all these MGTOW would just shut up about it and GO.

That statement always makes me laugh because if you use it in any other context it would sound retarded.

MGTOW is obsessed with women, and can't stop talking about them.

Police are obsessed with crime, and can't stop talking about it.

Oncologists are obsessed with cancer, and can't stop talking about it.

Just like an oncologist, we study the cancer that is feminism and gynocentrism and try and rehabilitate those who are fighting this cancer until they are free of it.
edit on 1-6-2018 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
This MGTOW campaign seems...(warning: not PC) kind of gay! Really get to know your partners...don't rush into marriage.

originally posted by: Mishmashum
Is 7 years long enough?
(direct link)

So you're saying 7 years isn't long enough, gotcha.

originally posted by: CynConcepts
There is a reason in the old days the phrase 'Seven year itch' was an accurate warning and well versed. Most couples start relationships biased by their own perceptions. The partners are not deceiving them, male and females, deceive themselves. ← LMFAO

When reality sets in and they start to see their partner isn't who they thought they were, they are forced to make a choice. Really get to know their partner and create a new realistic relationship or leave. One can only hope that even if they recognize this perception transition occurs, their new partner will have found this truth as well.

Without accepting responsibility for your own misperceptions...one will be destined to continually deceive themselves. Today, more and more seem to want to point fingers and stubbornly refuse to correct themselves.

Ah yes philandering, lying about what you want from a relationship from beginning to end, and leaving someone to die is something that the other person just refused to see in their significant other.

F*n hilarious.

Women like the girl in that OP are trash parading around like gold. The MGTOW guys have it right you just can't stand to admit they are right to be disgusted with the kind of diseased whores like the one you're defending.

Also your lack of empathy proves another truth the redpill guys point out. Women don't give a s#!t, as we always say, they have no empathy.

So even if someone did hurt a man, women just don't care. You even sound happy and smug about yourself to see someone was in pain. It helps women feel that the man is being a sad little virgin, that therefore women remain supreme and privileged.

When someone asks who hurt you, the whole point is to attack that toxic manhood, you know, the one where you're supposed to express emotions and all that bull# they whine about.

So you express it, and they hate you for it, which is what we always say. Women have never, and will never, accept emotionally weak men.

This is further proof that men are not human and have no inherent value to women or society. Men are only worth anything to society if they are actually producing something of economic value. Women are praised for simply existing. Men, on the other hand, need to constantly prove themselves.

The whole “who hurt you” question is just another tool in the female arsenal to emasculate and mock men for having any feelings or emotional reactions at all.

Just more fake incredulity and posturing to try and continually cast themselves (women) as victims, no matter the cost, and garner more attention and validation from white knights and the rest of society.

F*ing sad and pathetic. The more time goes by, the clearer and more apparent it becomes there really is no other sensible option than just to sit back and watch the whole entire cesspool f*ing burn.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I know.
IMO The members of sites like this should be tracked down by internet ISP and identified so that the police/neighbors/ innocent bystanders know that he is to be watched for signs that he planning to do something horrible. Maybe a GPS bracelet (I would say phone but who wants to talk to people like this?) so his movements can be tracked. We have the technology to do this so why don't we use it?
People this angry should not be allowed to be near others, male or female.

edit on 1-6-2018 by VforVendettea because: spelling.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Dude I was on about world population, I didn't realise you meant just the 'western world'.
Doesn't apply in the UK though as Eastern European people have helped increase our population year on year.
The 'western world' population decline though, what's the problem? Plenty of people in the world to make up for them.

this perspective is just to vanilla for me

I don't know what being vanilla is, I'm just a veteran of 'loved up' 90's illegal rave/free party days.
Women are just as much of my tribe same as blokes when we're all 'going our own way'. The gender specific group seems silly to me, it should be humans going their own way.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is an example of the MGTOW and INCEl mindset

Not really, incel and mgtow are fundamentally different mindsets. One is seeking marriage and legal-commitment while the other isn't.

Like I said, any group attracts a good number of crazies (especially with the advent of the internet), and if most in this very thread can't seem to tell the two apart what makes you think a random reddit user will always get it right, or that any random user really represents either group?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

This is an example of the MGTOW and INCEl mindset

Not really, incel and mgtow are fundamentally different mindsets. One is seeking marriage and legal-commitment while the other isn't.

The best graphic I've seen that explains it for people who have no idea what they are talking about is this one:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Wow, I don't know any women like that, even millionaire mates have not had to go to court, private arrangements are always better without lawyers leeching fees out of the pot.
We simply just don't go to the courts in the UK like in the US.
It seems crazy to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It is crazy.

In the U.S. divorce lawyers are the modern day "ambulance chasers" of old. They instill such sentiments because the more the divorcee gets in the settlement the more they get to skim off the top.

Divorce is a booming business here.

a reply to: Mishmashum

That graphic displays it pretty well.

edit on 6/1/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The whole label and classification thing seems crazy to me as well.
Is it only on the internet? You know, people who don't really meet many people face to face?
PUA's for #s sake, I work hard to pick up a girl if I'm out and the right tourist is up for it, standing in the bar like a gazelle in the meadow lol.
What's wrong with that? They are playing the same game, so long as the game is understood then I don't see the issue.
MGTOW is lame, it should be HGTOW - Humans going their own way.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Mad how one ocean can separate such a difference in culture isn't it.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The whole label and classification thing seems crazy to me as well.
Is it only on the internet? You know, people who don't really meet many people face to face?
PUA's for #s sake, I work hard to pick up a girl if I'm out and the right tourist is up for it, standing in the bar like a gazelle in the meadow lol.
What's wrong with that? They are playing the same game, so long as the game is understood then I don't see the issue.
MGTOW is lame, it should be HGTOW - Humans going their own way.

For a long time people used MGHOW (Men Going His Own Way) meaning a guy who doesn't even know there are other dudes out there doing the same thing. MGTOW came into existence when other bros realized they weren't alone and they just wanted to talk about why they were done with any longterm commitments.

Incels desperately want a relationship, but can't find one. MGTOW guys are completely against longterm relationships. It's a defining characteristic. A lot of the Incels try the whole pick up artist thing and when they fail miserably they either become "forever alone" (FA) or endure "true forced loneliness" (TFL). This is why they just get more and more angry with some of them being crazy enough to go out and hurt people.

The key thing here though is Incels don't just want a prostitute they actually want real companionship and they can't find it (sometimes their own fault - sometimes not their fault because of physical disabilities).

MGTOW guys think the entire thing is hilarious and we like joking around at how #ed up gender dynamics are. I've been MGHOW for 10 years (didn't even know there was a label until two months ago) I just didn't give a # after the last relationship and was happy to make lots of bank. Doesn't mean you don't screw a chick every so often and then throw her to the wayside after a night out on the town.

The labels do mean something though. Pick up artists can't do without women. MGTOW guys have been around the bend a few times and we are done.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
80% of divorces are filed by women. BC 80% of women are abused, right? Not BC they are easy to give up and jump back into the Smash N Grab game.

Stats don't lie. People who like to lie and manipulate HATE numbers and stats bc they cant be twisted and manipulated. Like bank accounts and time with your child compared to parents that stay together.

All I hear these days are terms like blended families and co-parenting. If you hide behind these words you are full of # and doing a disservice to your children.

If you want to teach your child one of the most important lessons in success in life, teach them how to finish what they started by being an example and not a middle aged tool.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

OMFG is this labeling thing for real? LMFAO again!!!
Crazy as #! The women in my local tribe are strong, and equal, HGTOW people...humans going their own way, but as a mixed gender society, loving each other, not setting bull# rules if something doesn't harm anyone else.
MGTOW is lame. should be HGTOW.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Why don't you try starting your own HGTOW group or philosophy? You can put it up against the MGTOWs and claim the improved life lessons that it will teach. Then we can see which one is closer to reality by simply reviewing the number of followers, say in a year or two.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Yup, first AZ lawyer convinced me jurisdiction would be in AZ. WRONG, and it cost me 11k. Next, TX lawyer said ‘there is no way the judge is going to allow your kids to live with a guy that has 5 DUI’s’. WRONG, another fallacy and another 10k. I ran out of money after the temporary orders hearing. Didn’t even have representation for the final hearing — which was the most important. Both lawyers knew very well what my finances were, they didn’t care.

Here’s some advice for any man going through a custody battle: if you don’t have unlimited funds, don’t spend any money on the temporary hearing. Show up with no lawyer. Once that is finished, hire your lawyer immediately and rush it to a final hearing. If you rush it, no pattern of custody can be set and they will not take into account that you haven’t had custody for such a short amount of time. Had I done this, I probably wouldn’t be in the situation I am.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

OMFG is this labeling thing for real? LMFAO again!!!
Crazy as #! The women in my local tribe are strong, and equal, HGTOW people...humans going their own way, but as a mixed gender society, loving each other, not setting bull# rules if something doesn't harm anyone else.
MGTOW is lame. should be HGTOW.

MGTOW guys are mostly revolted with modern day female nature (sluts everywhere, divorce rape, feminist culture making everything a watered down PC hellhole, and on and on). If you wanted an inclusive group of dudes who aren't disgusted with women even though they don't want to be with them, sure, call that HGTOW, but it will probably be a group of one.

There is a thing called WGTOW (Women Going Their Own Way) and women who accept the whole redpill idea like Karen Straughan. Karen has been a huge supporter and public voice for the MRA movement. She has also spent a lot of time defending and explaining the whole MGTOW mindset to people who are out of the loop.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I don't get it at all lol, seems lame as # to me, I'm single, but my single female mates are a massive part of my life.
I say emerge from moms basement to the militant ones...meet people and look them in the eye.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Why don't you try starting your own HGTOW group or philosophy? You can put it up against the MGTOWs and claim the improved life lessons that it will teach. Then we can see which one is closer to reality by simply reviewing the number of followers, say in a year or two.
LMFAO I don't need to, I live it already

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I wish all these MGTOW would just shut up about it and GO.

They have been keeping women under their boot for ten thousand years and now they are saying 'not fair'?

Maybe the women should do the Herland route for a few generations to let the toxic males and out and die taking their poison with them to the grave.
Then start fresh treating both sexes as equals as God intended from the first.

totally agre
ive always said these men who dont like the idea of women having equality are really afraid that equality means they will now be treated like women have for thousands of years

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join