It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Annee

children need fathers, period

isn't it obvious when you go out in public how little discipline these children have?

Agreed. Also what happens when the freezers break down ?
I dont think it’s sexist to point out currently there are almost no women
in the professions of building construction machine mechanics and road paving etc .
Sure many are engineers but all engineers,male or female, are worthless without grunt work. I know a few of these women exist but not nearly the number needed
to maintain the infrastructure of this world.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not necessarily MGTOW but I get where these guys are coming from and have had similar experiences

I would date someone seriously but I live in a crappy blue collar town while I am investing in my education so I refuse to date anyone from around here or risk having a kid with anyone I'm moving in Jan 2019

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Oh gosh fella, sounds sensible!
Britain gives free contraception from condoms, to the pill, coil, or the morning after pill at clinics, yet we have the highest teen pregnancy rate inthe EU.
The lure of rent paid, cash, etc from taxes is strong but reduces as women get older, welfare single mother is a career option to some young girls, so I'm well safer than my son, but I'll still use a condom, same as he knows he absolutely has to, even though he lives with his chick, he just doesn't want a child yet.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

a reply to: Annee

children need fathers, period

isn't it obvious when you go out in public how little discipline these children have?

Agreed. Also what happens when the freezers break down ?
I dont think it’s sexist to point out currently there are almost no women
in the professions of building construction machine mechanics and road paving etc .
Sure many are engineers but all engineers,male or female, are worthless without grunt work. I know a few of these women exist but not nearly the number needed
to maintain the infrastructure of this world.

I do my own repair work.

Talk about sexist thinking.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not necessarily MGTOW but I get where these guys are coming from and have had similar experiences

I would date someone seriously but I live in a crappy blue collar town while I am investing in my education so I refuse to date anyone from around here or risk having a kid with anyone I'm moving in Jan 2019

Realistic, logical thinking.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Aazadan

I don’t consider women expendable. I said a lot of women consider men as expendable.

Why did God create women with smaller feet than men? So they can stand closer to the sink when they do the dishes.

(post by bulwarkz removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I don’t consider women expendable. I said a lot of women consider men as expendable.

Why did God create women with smaller feet than men? So they can stand closer to the sink when they do the dishes.

This thread needed that.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Finally some humor on this thread! It needed a laugh. I will do you one better to some up what I have perceived from reading this thread:

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Some guys are absolutely clueless.

Edit add: and to ensure to be fair: One more:

A man asks, “God, why did you make woman so beautiful?” God responded, ”So you would love her.” The man asks, “But God, why did you make her so dumb?” God replied, “So she would love you.”

God, I love sexist jokes!

edit on 5 31 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Lol I like sexist jokes as well, male and female

Most of my girl mates do as well.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So you peeps want to laugh huh?! How do I attach a video? I know, I know, been here for 7 years and I still don’t know. I got some videos that will make you all laugh your ass off.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I'm not being a prick mate, just making light of the wider situation, genuinely.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Didn’t think you were. Being a prick can be fun at times, though.

So how do I upload a video?
edit on 31-5-2018 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO lol youtube just visit the vid, then click 'share' then do Ctrl and C same time, then click the youtube icon (penultimate one from left) click OK for youtube in your ATS post, then Ctrl and V at the same time.
Hope that helps

EDIT
It is way more tricky here than places like facebook.

edit on 31-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

...oh and you can only post the address after the forward slash '/'
edit on 31-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Thanks buddy. Okay I’m on an iPad, so I think this might work different. But I’m going to try.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Lol, it worked

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Bare with me here. It was a couple years ago that I saw them. Trying to find the best ones.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"Involuntary Celibicy"?? No it's completely voluntary. That's a really dumb phrase.

If someone is so involuntarily celibate maybe they should

Lower their standards a little bit...if you're a 4 good luck chasing 9s and 10s...you're striking out. There will always be options beneath your station in life.

Work to improve yourself/have some worth...hit the gym and get the bank account up. Personally I would hate to be an ugly rich guy, you would know any legit interest from hot women would not be because they are really attracted to you...but boo hoo wipe your tears with $100 bills.

Failing those pay some gal who expects as much...and there's where it pays to be the guy with a bank account because girls who charge $10 will not be playboy playmates.

So there is nothing involuntary about it...if you're worth nothing those are the girls you will get. But you have to voluntarily bang them.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join