It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: blkdog

I agree with your sentiment and I agree its a 2 sided equation

We have major societal issues to solve and I think we have deviated to far from having a culture

Moral relativism and not having a sense of decency among peers with financial motivation anong other things have essentially made our society increasingly impossible to thrive in

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: testingtesting

I'm divorced 3 times they have made me broke and a couple of them made me bleed but If you fall off a horse you get straight back up and try and get a better horse.

How's that been working out for you?

Maybe you should think of a wife as something other than a horse?

LMFAO

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Moral relativism and not having a sense of decency among peers with financial motivation anong other things have essentially made our society increasingly impossible to thrive in

See moral relativism isn't a problem in my parts affecting how males and females interact. Pretty much everyone I know uses recreational drugs, parties regularly, buys illegal tax-free smuggled tobacco from under the counter at the store, and we all get on amazing. I have around a hundred close friends, and a few hundred more acquaintances (mutual friends), not including our now adult kids.

Maybe it's living in a close knit community of 90's ravers in a beautiful place by beaches, with everyone within walking distance makes the difference - it is a community.
Guys living in the suburbs who have to drive to see their mates, and no real community to speak of struggle?
I can't imagine how lonely and bleak that must be.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Aazadan

It’s very clear you’re trying to bait me. It’s not going to work, though. I appreciate your statement, as I’m sure there are many D-bags on the internet trying to justify / victimize themselves for their circumstances being similar to mine. The ones you mean to attack are the guys that are BS fathers. I’m not one of them. Troll somewhere else.

I'm not trying to bait you, it's an honest question. I ask the same any time someone says they are/were a good X. People often consider themselves to be good at things (especially relating to family or careers), but good in it's most permissive context would be the 50% that are above average not everyone can be that. So I ask, what sort of empirical evidence do you have that can prove your opinion that you were a good father rather than just doing the best you could do? What if your best wasn't actually doing a good job?

So you want me to spell it out. That’s fine, I have nothing to hide. Well, technically I only have two kids, but my ex constituted a third. I worked my ass off to support them (wife did not work), did all the cooking, did all the cleaning, supported them mentally and emotionally, played with them, coached their basketball and football teams and was the main disciplinarian. When I got home from work, the ex was out the door to go clubbing and spend all our money. She wouldn’t come home sometimes for 3 days in a row (this happened a lot) Obviously, years later I found out she wasn’t just clubbing, she was sleeping around (A LOT) including having a full blown relationship with my best friend. I don’t claim to be a perfect father. Could I have done better — yes. But I was a far better parent than their mom. Now she is all they have the majority of the year. She makes all the decisions now. And this person is not fit to do so. Lives in a narcissistic fairy tale fantasy land. All this aside and as I previously mentioned, I never sought sole custody. I knew that children need both parents. My parents didn’t split until I was 21 and out of the house. I was still devastated. But at least I had both there growing up for that balance that every kid needs. Even if that means separate households with both parents actively in the kids lives.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just found this lol.

So true.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Alpha vs beta is not just simplified by two categories. There are many different types of each.

Realistically, your life is none of my business. I sincerely hope you’re happy. I opened up about my life here, you have chosen not to do so, which is your right. Let’s just agree to disagree, because we’re going in circles. My intentions are not to be an arrogant ass. I feel like you have been one as well. But I can let it go — you can have your opinion and I can have mine. It was fun debating with you. Cheers mate

I want to state this again, my issue is not with women. It’s with how society has engrained /empowered women to commit heinous acts with no remorse.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

I'm literally just pointing out ways that males can make themselves more attractive to the widest variety of women possible. Some women want sex appeal in a relationship; some are looking for financial stability; some prefer romance and/or unconditional love (romance & love aren't the same); some just want "fun" with no strings attached; some prefer "geeky" guys; some prefer a confident "leader" to be the head of the household while others prefer an equal partner or even a guy that they can dominate, etc.

And being in the underground entertainment industry since I was in high school, I can personally vouch that some women want guys who can sing, rap, dance, play an instrument, perform comedy routines, are DJs, can make beats, are decent or good photographers, etc. And others like guys who are risky, are bad boys, are in gangs/cartels/organized crime, are fighters/boxers/kickboxers/mma fighters, are soldier/cops/others in uniform, etc.

The point I'm making is that there are almost an immeasurable number of different ways for guys to attract women. No approach will attract all women and no guy can attract every woman, either. I've been rejected plenty of times, including by women who later chose to date me. But maturity and experience should teach a guy that rejection is just part of the game, and that when we're rejected, we should suck it up, be respectful, and then move on. There are always more available potential mates, and from my experience, a lot of them don't want to be single, either.

edit on 31-5-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

i want to hear the stories from these exes as to why they left the men. im not saying women are all innocent parties but to me theres always two sides to a coin

Sure, I agree. There are always two sides. The real question is — would you get the truth? The common denominator with many of them is pathological lying. If I needed to, and trust me this will be happening with my kids when they are adults, I will supply them a list of at least 20 people to call. To verify everything of why we got divorced. I have no need to lie, she has given me endless ammo of all truths — that can all be verified.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Haha that was brilliant!

Tragically true though.
'Incel' ffs, sounds absolutely ridiculous, get out of your moms basement and start meeting people, man I've never used it but isn't that what Tinder and such like is for?
...I've never done online dating either though, I prefer the initial face to face, the smile, body language, eyes-pupil dilation, all the micro sygnals I can't see on a profile. Yes I'm old fashioned lol, but 'incel' oh my gosh, what a lame group.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nice

I like when it stays friendly on ATS, not just T&C's approved, but friendly.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I can tell you one thing a man does - - that I find very attractive.

If we are in a bar (still the place most people meet) - - he comes up to me, introduces himself, tells me he finds me attractive/interesting, buys me a drink, them leaves me alone.

He leaves me the decision to make the next move - - or not.

Men (not all) tend to be self-centered.

A man that is confident in himself - - and also, supports me in making my own life choices - - now that is "sexy".

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
A perfect showcase of why men are stepping out.

You want my attention, buy me something....laughable.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Absolutely agree

Personally I'm pretty decent looking when I scrub up, definitely mid-range at least, but I improve it with my genuine smile and eye contact for sure. I'm slim fit, not gym muscular, just from physical work, but my biggest draw is I like girly stuff as well as being a 'mans man' lol

I'm naturally interested and listen to anything a girl is talking about, from emotions, to sparkly eye shadow, or new shoes and dresses. If I meet a girl who is into more 'traditionally labeled' male activities then same, I'll love the conversation.
I'm that guy who'll go "Ooh I love the new hair colour!" or "Where did you get your nails done? They're gorgeous!" to my loved female mates as quickly as I'd risk death fighting to protect them. Kind of hybrid male, but I have a twin sister and she's the same the other way round.

I guess upbringing and experience helps big time. My son went to an all boys high school and said he envy's my confidence with women sometimes because he missed out on a lot of practice in adolescence. He is early 20's and living with his girl, in love, now though.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

LOL - - we are still genetic animals.

Men still tend to want to be the "leader of the pack".

I don't buy men drinks - - but, I will meet for breakfast or coffee - - another day.

Meeting at a bar is one thing. Leaving with said person from bar is another.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The bar thing is an interesting one, here the scene is all people I know at shared activities/music genres we all like, then it's all other people with mutual mates. It means saying "Hi, who are you with?" there is always a link.
It is quite incestuous here in the winter, especially when the tourists have gone, but it is a strong community, and culture to be honest, so I love living where I do.
It must be hard in a big city where nobody really knows each other.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If you aren't willing to buy a drink, you aren't capable of being a strong, independent partner in a relationship. Thankfully, many men are waking up to this.

If i need to fulfill instinctual urges, I don't need to drop a dime. So many are giving away the milk for free, there is no need to buy a cow.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Rule #1 in the modern age, do not spend a dime on a woman you have no idea if shes using you for money or not

Cant won't do it

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Rule #1 in the modern age, do not spend a dime on a woman you have no idea if shes using you for money or not

Cant won't do it

Enjoy your bachelorhood.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If you aren't willing to buy a drink, you aren't capable of being a strong, independent partner in a relationship. Thankfully, many men are waking up to this.

If i need to fulfill instinctual urges, I don't need to drop a dime. So many are giving away the milk for free, there is no need to buy a cow.

I did not say I wasn't willing.

I said I don't.

You said you don't.

Difference?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Dude it's always been like that in my parts and still is. I've never heard a single bloke moan about it, gotta work for the booty, drinks, taxi home, kebab on the way there, substances, and alcohol at your place.
We don't have the cry rape stuff I see on ATS and the US especially, if a local girl comes back with you in the music/club/bars/beach parties scene then she's likely sleeping with you, otherwise she won't come back after rinsing you for drinks.

It's a game, and yes people are promiscuous in my holiday town, but there are traditional rules which perhaps my old fashioned society still accept as gender based. If a girl accepts a drink then that is acceptable to work off any other guys there all night, just the one, but no thanks, I'm not interested. Equally, blokes being dicks and plaguing a girl when she ain't interested is scorned by society here.
If a girl rinses you out all night then comes back home with you then that is the prize.

We don't mind it here, it's just how it is, and it works well, just expensive for us blokes lol

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join