It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman hit piece on HLN with guest CNN reporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I came across a video on WSHH just a few moments ago where a CNN reporter is talking to an HLN reporter about Morgan Freeman's horrendous actions during her CNN interview with him. The CNN reporter starts by saying as soon as Freeman entered the room he was being sexually suggestive. She shows "evidence" of Freeman doing just that. Thing is, nothing about it seems sexually suggestive to me. Freeman responded to michael caines comment about congratulating a fat woman on her pregnancy. She says he eyes wandered. My question is, if they did, why? The only reason possible in her mind is sexual suggestion. To me if this is her evidence that anything sexual happened, she needs to be disregarded.

www.worldstarhiphop.com...
edit on 29-5-2018 by Antipathy17 because: www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Old news?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
I came across a video on WSHH just a few moments ago where a CNN reporter is talking to an HLN reporter about Morgan Freeman's horrendous actions during her CNN interview with him. The CNN reporter starts by saying as soon as Freeman entered the room he was being sexually suggestive. She shows "evidence" of Freeman doing just that. Thing is, nothing about it seems sexually suggestive to me. Freeman responded to michael caines comment about congratulating a fat woman on her pregnancy. She says he eyes wandered. My question is, if they did, why? The only reason possible in her mind is sexual suggestion. To me if this is her evidence that anything sexual happened, she needs to be disregarded.

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

You know the rules as a Male, You can't talk to, touch or even look at women without getting in trouble. Best to learn how to do that blank "off in the distance" stare. It saves you lots of grief.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I saw this interview the other day and thought the same thing. This lady reporter is looking for trouble in the wrong places. She's like a, "Me too!" type.
On the other hand, I did see evidence that Morgan Freeman was sexually suggestive to the black woman especially, it was almost as bad as Jeff Goldblum when he's around a woman, 'cringe-worthy'...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Old news?

Not old news.

Freeman is a liberal, he was already deemed guilty and crucified on ats a few days ago.

'round these here parts, The innocent until proven guilty only applies to disgraced right wing pundits or company execs or senator candidates supported by Trump.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Too many sluts looking for cheap money.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Gross.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm reading every comment on this thread in Morgan Freeman's voice.
Try it.
You may find it humorous.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Letter to CNN from Morgan's Attorney

The lawyer’s letter says:…
“at just this early stage, our review confirms that:
• Of the three people CNN identified as being a “victim,” the first, CNN’s own Chloe Melas, had no reasonable basis to have interpreted what Mr. Freeman said or did at the Going In Style interview last year as having been directed at her or as any form of harassment. The videotape confirms that his statement had nothing to do with her and was not harassing. And an independent third party, the Warner Bros. Human Resources Department, investigated her claim and concluded that it was not supported by the facts.
• The second person CNN identified, Tyra Martin, has gone on record twice since CNN published the article to state that CNN misrepresented what she said to CNN and that Mr. Freeman did not harass her • The third person CNN identified, Lori McCreary, told CNN that Mr. Freeman never harassed her. And as to CNN’s gratuitous sideswipe at Ms. McCreary herself, yet another independent party investigated the claim when CNN raised it, and found it to be meritless.
• Ms. Melas baited and prodded supposed “witnesses” to say bad things about Mr. Freeman and tried to get them to confirm her bias against him. Thus, no reader of the article can have any confidence that any of the anonymous sources, which make up the balance of CNN’s article, can be relied upon at all.
Based on those facts, and the additional information presented below, it is clear that CNN has defamed Mr. Freeman. CNN has inflicted serious injury on his reputation and career. At a minimum, CNN immediately needs to issue a retraction and apologize to Mr. Freeman through the same channels, and with the same level of attention, that it used to unjustly attack him on May 24. CNN also needs to retract the portions of the story that concern Lori McCreary and apologize to her for defaming and injuring her.”

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
World star hip hop? I thought that was just a bunch of videos about crackheads smashing stuff. Didn't think anything of actual substance existed on there.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't know any more. I do but, I guess I'm just too tired of it all.

As a woman who has been raped, and molested in my life.... the claims I'm seeing come out agains MF as well as others who have turned out to be falsely accused are just... ludacris to my mind.

He complimented you? He shook your hand or offered a hug that lasted "too long" ? He looked at you in the wrong fashion? What in the holy hell is going on?

There are real MEN and women who have been raped, molested, abused, and we are giving the spotlight to "victims" of WHAT?!

At the same time I feel bad about myself for feeling that way because I want to believe them the way I needed to be believed when I told my friends what was done to me. But I don't want someone innocent to have their life ruined either just because someone took something out of context. At the same time I don't want to shame someone who actually has been violated.

Just yesterday, I was feeling like trash. I bothered to put on a cute outfit. A coworker who has worked with my mother since before I was born said "Wow, Elizabeth, you look absolutely beautiful today!"

On one hand I thought Wow that was really nice, I needed that. At the same time I had a more sarcastic thought of his compliment. I even had a third thought in that moment I wanted to say "Has this Morgan Freeman fiasco taught you NOTHING GOOD SIR?! -insert cheeky laugh here-" But neither of those thoughts was "I feel violated"

I don't know. I guess I can't say what is okay for other women and what isn't, only myself but jesus it seems out of control.

-Alee

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
World star hip hop? I thought that was just a bunch of videos about crackheads smashing stuff. Didn't think anything of actual substance existed on there.

After Q died, the content has changed a bit. They do have more news and conspiracy themed videos now than they used to.

-Alee

new topics

top topics

join