It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Look, it's only a premise. There's evidence both for the premise and against it,yes?

No.

Outside the box would be something like the "one-state-solution" in my book. Like a real republic with democracy, separation of church and state and all that.

So far, I see no logical points to doubt the premise. If you have them, I'm all ears.

I already did so. To repeat: Europe aint a single state and the Human Rights violations in Israel are problematic. We don't shoot at innocent kids at some EU 'border' fence, or do we?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Look, it's only a premise. There's evidence both for the premise and against it,yes?

No.

Outside the box would be something like the "one-state-solution" in my book. Like a real republic with democracy, separation of church and state and all that.

So far, I see no logical points to doubt the premise. If you have them, I'm all ears.

I already did so. To repeat: Europe aint a single state and the Human Rights violations in Israel are problematic. We don't shoot at innocent kids at some EU 'border' fence, or do we?

Hmm, from what I can see, you haven't made any logical points, whatsoever. Classic European responses that, in fact, verify the premise. Human Right violations of Israel-arguable, at best- none, zero commented on from Hamas, the PLO, Iran or the rest. That isn't a 'point', it's rhetoric.

The 'innocent kids' are admitted Hamas members who invaded Israeli territory. Europe let's them in. Israel shoots them.

Israel will be around longer than 'Europe', at that rate. As far as Europe isn't a state, the point was covered in the OP.

You bring no valid points, that I can see.
edit on 5-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The 'innocent kids' are admitted Hamas members who invaded Israeli territory. Europe let's them in. Israel shoots them.

I saw many ill-informed posts today, but that one breaks the framework. Impressive!

Well. That explains a lot. Shades?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I saw many ill-informed posts today, but that one breaks the framework. Impressive!

Well. That explains a lot. Shades?

Your ill-informed, my researching on my own without suckling the MSM meme.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Lagomorphe
I have a personal dislike of Europe, in

Personal?

What did a European do? Run over your cat? Run off with your wife?

Not a fan of the US federal govement and its policy's but would not say I have a personal dislike to America.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

I have a personal dislike of Europe, in

Personal?

What did a European do? Run over your cat? Run off with your wife?

Not a fan of the US federal govement and its policy's but would not say I have a personal dislike to America.

It's hard to say how that developed, in all honesty. No specific incident, per say. Probably collateral damage via the U.N. would be a major contributor. Then there's the 'World Court' and some of their idiotic decisions. The EU, how it's set up and the destruction of national identities.

It's views of Israel. 'Europe' is a generality and I apologized for that in the OP, however.

Discovering Sykes-Picot and the Marseille Declaration reinforcing the Barcelona Process-which is the probable source of the 'immigration issue'. Unvoted upon, I'd add.

Some of the current leaders, such as May and Merkel add to it.

The 'dirt taste' in old world red wines....

I could go on, but you get the idea, I trust.
edit on 5-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

(post by Fermy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Very interesting responses, I mean no ridicule to your claims. However mining gold and its scarcity would lend its self to be automated as evidenced by even human endeavours to extract it. In other words such an advanced race, because bear in mind that as humans progress technologically so would the Aliens. Therefore why wouldnt they just use robots with all the benefits and little downside? Humans by their very nature are not as efficient. Robots could even self replicate through factories, are long lasting and less troublesome or likely to revolt.

Your theory would seem to break down,

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Naw, there is some kind of advantage to humans vs Machines. They only get here so many thousand years, like the time between major global empires. I think they have factored In something for vast stretches of time. When galaxies enter dudtclouds and a solar system passes through a part of that, this is when civilizations collide. I bet they are already here attempting to rebalance the world.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
wasn't the current IS flag invented in Europe?

perhaps Germany??

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

While New York was busy hosting Nazi rallies in the early years of WW11, the European International Brigades had been voluntarily fighting Mussolini and Hitler since before the outbreak of WW2 rescuing thousands of lives while sacrificing their own - all without government backing, approval: www.international-brigades.org.uk...

Also when Brownshirts/Mosley tried to march on Jewish areas of London promoting his anti-antisemitism the entire surrounding community formed a barrier to stop them attacking Jewish people, houses, places of worship etc....many were pensioners throwing bricks off roofs at police and brownshirts, many were killed or seriously injured by police charging them on horseback for hours but they did not break ranks and is famously known as the Battle of Cable Street:

Essential viewing

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Also worth watching and reading into about the rise of Wahhabism/Extreme Islam is the U.S's destruction of the country in the 1950s where the US government and companies tried to design the wold's first 'scientific city: MEGACITY ONE' - in Helmand province, 'Little-America' in Lashkar Gar, the US Construction Company 'Morrison-Knudsen Company Inc.' and the US.

Hundreds of thousands of nomadic people were forced to live in Helmand to avoid the Soviets gaining influence. The US GMO crops failed to grow in Afghanistan, as the hydro-electric dam was built on a salt plain it meant nothing would grow in the soil apart from opium poppies, those that did survive the famine took up a far more extreme version of Islam, seeing the West as an evil, corrupt force that threatened their existence (re-enforced their views following the old war between the UK and Afghanistan).

At the same time the Egyptian Scholar Sayid Qutb was travelling and documenting America and being horrified people spent more time moving their lawns, washing any materialistic goods rather than helping their community, neighbors, less fortunate etc....once he was subjected to torture by the CIA by being smeared in pig fat and having dogs set on him - he had a heart attack, nearly died and invented the first form of Islamic Terror - inspiring all subsequent groups.

Bombing the US built dam and cutting off all water and irrigation supply to civilians was the first act of the 2001 invasion of Iraq. Stealing £647m+ post US invasion of Afghanistan by creating 'National/World bank didn't help matters either, nor did backing working with the war/drug lords during the invasion or backing Kharzai who is corrupt as they come - hence why the Taliban still control 85 - 90% of Afghanistan.

It didn't help that the Iraq war evidence was all fabricated - the source 'Curveball' who claimed he built nukes for Saddam was a taxi-driver in reality and openly admits he made the whole thing up. Colin Powell's famous aerial shots of 'mobile nuke labs/chem weapons labs' were Computer Designed 3D Models made by the Pentagon to try and back up the story - and having no understanding of Sunni/Shia/Wahhabi/Sufi/Qutbi etc... branches of Islam which was guaranteed to become more extreme.

Or the US evangelicals, neo-cons who believe causing holy war in Israel will bring about the rapture, 'think it's officially called the Doomsday Code'.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I thought I did explain it, but let me try again. It is NOT in Europe's best interest to continue working with Iran, because Iran and Turkey are working together to assemble a fanatical Islamic army to invade Europe with Russia's backing. It will be a two prong front, the Russians will begin rolling over the Eastern states of Moldova, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania and that will become Europes border with Russia again as opposed to Ukraine Today. The Islamic army will likely have already been discreetly shipped in through Turkey, as they are the ones providing the training and logistics for this impending confrontation. Ground troops from Somalia will be shipped out from Sudan and likely begin their invasion in Greece, where Turkey already continues to bully and attack their NATO ally.

Iran will press on against Israel, paying a heavy price to do so no doubt. If Israel falls, all of Western civilization will be in turmoil for decades as will be punished by the rulers in the sky for allowing it to happen. Israel is not just the outpost of Western Hegemony, it is also possibly the outpost of ET's that are continuing their conquest of our planet country by country. They will not be happy if we allow their HQ to fall, it WILL be punished severely. They may even become so angry as to simply bombard the entire planet with kinetic weapons so there is barely a man made structure on Earth left that stands more than fifteen feet tall.

If you do not want to see the disappearance of all the personal liberty and freedom the Western Empire brings to the world, we have to unite against the multi-front threat that is emerging from our historic rivals, as well as some traitorous allies.

Abandon your dealings with Iran will help greatly in keeping this future at bay for a longer time.

Look, eventually we have to invade Iran, we don't have a choice. If we want to continue existing on Earth as an advanced civilization, we have to accept the demands of the rulers in space and stamp out the vestiges of resistance in those countries that are fighting our monetary system.

And no, this is not sarcasm or joking. I am at least 95% certain of the eventuality of everything I just posted. Just not sure if the aliens established the monetary system, or if they just accepted us humans doing so to make it easier for them to own our resources. Even Earth is some Space NATO's Syria.

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
whats the biggest immediate result of Yinon plan in action?

moslems flood europe!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinionEurope has arms embargoes against most of Israel's enemies, and it doesn't set off suicide bombs i at bus stops.

You clearly have no experience of living in israel, or Europe for that matter.

If you want to see an enemy of Israel try kicking an Iranian ants nest. When the any for out to bite someone they won't bite America thousands of miles away, but they will bite innocent Israeli civilians next door.

The more that America angers the middle East the more the Arabs will take it out on Israel because it's a much closer target.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No.

Hmm, from what I can see, you haven't made any logical points, whatsoever. Classic European responses that, in fact, verify the premise. Human Right violations of Israel-arguable, at best- none, zero commented on from Hamas, the PLO, Iran or the rest. That isn't a 'point', it's rhetoric.

Israel will be around longer than 'Europe', at that rate. As far as Europe isn't a state, the point was covered in the OP.

No idea where you're getting this complete and utter garbage but in reality The European Court of Justice have labelled Hamas and PLO terrorist organisations. It is illegal across Europe to arm, fund or support PLO or Hamas - Any and all of their assets/bank accounts across Europe have been frozen.

The UK Home office's list of proscribed organisation includes its military wing, the Izz al-Din al-Qassem Brigades, for their “aims to end Israeli occupation in Palestine and establish an Islamic State”.

--The EU branded Hamas a terrorist organisation on 11 September 2003.
-Since October 2003, Iran plus the EU-3 (Britain, France and Germany) have engaged in
negotiations to ensure that Iran will not develop nuclear weapons.
- The Geneva Initiative for peace should be pointed out, although it does not have the status of an
accord. Initiated by Prof. Alexis Keller (at Geneva University in 2002), it was further developed
by the former Israeli minister of justice, Yossi Beilin and the former Palestinian minister of
information, Yasser Abed Rabbo. It was signed in Geneva on 1 December 2003

On 25 January 2006, Hamas participated (as the ‘Change and Reform’ party) for the first time
in Palestinian parliamentary elections and won a clear majority (74 seats to 45 of the ruling
Fatah party), which stunned everyone, including the US, the EU, Fatah and Hamas themselves

On 26 January 2006, the day after the elections, the EU Election Observation Mission (EOM)
stressed that the elections were as democratic, free and fair as possible under occupation.276 That
same day a statement was issued, outlining for the first time the Quartet’s three conditions for
engaging with Hamas: renounce violence and disarm, recognise Israel’s right to exist and respect
previous agreements between Israel and the PA

aei.pitt.edu...

More laws - reality: ore.exeter.ac.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: DieGloke
I'm ok with our European allies so long as the leaders agree that US and Israeli interests are in their interest.

Ah, NO.

We do not get to dictate how other countries:

Play diplomacy
Decide on allies
Choose trade partners

Among other things. It's not our right, and we aren't dictators. Until we start making countries do as we wish, and then we ARE dictators.

We're just a couple hundred million out of billions. Our overall opinions don't make us Boss on any stretch of land but our own. We REALLY NEED to get that through our thick-ass skulls before we wear out our global welcome and pay for it. Badly.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: PublicOpinionEurope has arms embargoes against most of Israel's enemies, and it doesn't set off suicide bombs i at bus stops.

You clearly have no experience of living in israel, or Europe for that matter.

If you want to see an enemy of Israel try kicking an Iranian ants nest. When the any for out to bite someone they won't bite America thousands of miles away, but they will bite innocent Israeli civilians next door.

The more that America angers the middle East the more the Arabs will take it out on Israel because it's a much closer target.

Maybe, yes.

But, still... compared to it's neighbors in the ME, Israel is probably it's own biggest enemy. Or the unwillingness to end the occupation according to UN standards, to be more precise.
Their perceived (and actual) enemies couldn't do jacksh!t if this internal chaos was resolved for good with actual democracy, and not exacerbated in an Apartheid state with open air concentration camps.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Why is Israel "its own biggest enemy" when it is having the best time ever? Israel is militarily literally generations ahead of any competition, it's economy is doing extremely well plus the new gas fields are coming on stream now to add to this, Israel is incredibly safe as a place to live, sure the odd stabbing here and there but there is virtually no inter personal violence, it's pretty much totally safe to walk around at 4am anywhere there without some yob wanting to do you harm, indeed the life happiness index for 2019 Israeli's is somewhere near 90%
Truth be told from an Israeli perspective they've never had it so good

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hmm yea been there and it does seem to be approaching Zion status or like a society depicted in the movie Equilibrium or the one where Elite live above Earth, what's it called?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join