It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Look, it's only a premise. There's evidence both for the premise and against it,yes?

No.

Outside the box would be something like the "one-state-solution" in my book. Like a real republic with democracy, separation of church and state and all that.

So far, I see no logical points to doubt the premise. If you have them, I'm all ears.

I already did so. To repeat: Europe aint a single state and the Human Rights violations in Israel are problematic. We don't shoot at innocent kids at some EU 'border' fence, or do we?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Look, it's only a premise. There's evidence both for the premise and against it,yes?

No.

Outside the box would be something like the "one-state-solution" in my book. Like a real republic with democracy, separation of church and state and all that.

So far, I see no logical points to doubt the premise. If you have them, I'm all ears.

I already did so. To repeat: Europe aint a single state and the Human Rights violations in Israel are problematic. We don't shoot at innocent kids at some EU 'border' fence, or do we?

Hmm, from what I can see, you haven't made any logical points, whatsoever. Classic European responses that, in fact, verify the premise. Human Right violations of Israel-arguable, at best- none, zero commented on from Hamas, the PLO, Iran or the rest. That isn't a 'point', it's rhetoric.

The 'innocent kids' are admitted Hamas members who invaded Israeli territory. Europe let's them in. Israel shoots them.

Israel will be around longer than 'Europe', at that rate. As far as Europe isn't a state, the point was covered in the OP.

You bring no valid points, that I can see.
edit on 5-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The 'innocent kids' are admitted Hamas members who invaded Israeli territory. Europe let's them in. Israel shoots them.

I saw many ill-informed posts today, but that one breaks the framework. Impressive!

Well. That explains a lot. Shades?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I saw many ill-informed posts today, but that one breaks the framework. Impressive!

Well. That explains a lot. Shades?

Your ill-informed, my researching on my own without suckling the MSM meme.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Lagomorphe
I have a personal dislike of Europe, in

Personal?

What did a European do? Run over your cat? Run off with your wife?

Not a fan of the US federal govement and its policy's but would not say I have a personal dislike to America.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Lagomorphe
I have a personal dislike of Europe, in

Personal?

What did a European do? Run over your cat? Run off with your wife?

Not a fan of the US federal govement and its policy's but would not say I have a personal dislike to America.

It's hard to say how that developed, in all honesty. No specific incident, per say. Probably collateral damage via the U.N. would be a major contributor. Then there's the 'World Court' and some of their idiotic decisions. The EU, how it's set up and the destruction of national identities.

It's views of Israel. 'Europe' is a generality and I apologized for that in the OP, however.

Discovering Sykes-Picot and the Marseille Declaration reinforcing the Barcelona Process-which is the probable source of the 'immigration issue'. Unvoted upon, I'd add.

Some of the current leaders, such as May and Merkel add to it.

The 'dirt taste' in old world red wines....

I could go on, but you get the idea, I trust.
edit on 5-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

(post by Fermy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Very interesting responses, I mean no ridicule to your claims. However mining gold and its scarcity would lend its self to be automated as evidenced by even human endeavours to extract it. In other words such an advanced race, because bear in mind that as humans progress technologically so would the Aliens. Therefore why wouldnt they just use robots with all the benefits and little downside? Humans by their very nature are not as efficient. Robots could even self replicate through factories, are long lasting and less troublesome or likely to revolt.

Your theory would seem to break down,

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Naw, there is some kind of advantage to humans vs Machines. They only get here so many thousand years, like the time between major global empires. I think they have factored In something for vast stretches of time. When galaxies enter dudtclouds and a solar system passes through a part of that, this is when civilizations collide. I bet they are already here attempting to rebalance the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join