It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I think you will find that the Jewish populationof that period was far greater than what we acknowledge today. I mean there were 5 million Jewish in eastern med what we now know as Israel, Jordan. The population if expanding may be 500 million today, they changed religions as they were taken over but a small proportion hung on so the religion continues to this day. So when they were forced abroad they would have made a good proportion of the poualtion of the new countries populations. Italy would have received many people as elsewhere in the med. This would even have continues throughout the ages especially with the Inquisition. Always going to be a minor European religion I agree and always was as the million would have been changed into Christ and Islam later. Ashkenaz not even based on the 5 million more from a few male merchants who married north Italian female converts, then spread into central and estern Europe. This componebnt is very different to the ancient population that settled around the med and disappeared today.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJustLlam
a reply to: nwtrucker

And what, Israel a proxy state for the US?

I think anti-semitism is growing all over the world not just in Europe or America.

Israel will wAke up one day, isolated, in a very hostile world.

I think they've been in that hostile world since day one. Again, I see neighbors reaching accords with Israel, a least agreeing not to disagree. It's obvious to me that those neighbors now realize that if one leave Israel alone, Israel leaves you alone.

It's down to Iran, now.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Thank you, sir.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
The Sunni-Shia problem is just an exaggerated fiction for Western citizen propaganda. It is designed to alter your thinking to believe that Muslims could never get along and will always be fighting, even though the Christian world is rife with horrors which make Hollywood blush.

As far as a factor of perpetual conflict, it is limited to local conflicts, nothing international or even worthy of a regional conflict. You need to remember that nobody in history has actually gone to war because of an ideology or religion. That is only the excuse/cover/propaganda to rile the ignorant masses to charge into a land and secure water rights, expand borders, gain access to mines, timber, farmland, taxable land market access etc.. etc..

In any case, there are only two options. War in the Middle East, or war in Europe. I suggest to our European partners to stay the course, because peace in the middle East means war in Europe. The way the real world works, is somebody always has to be the boot, and another has to be the neck it stands on. This has been the way of the human world since civilization was born.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

In an overview, I see that as a great post.

The only query I have is you stating the Shia-Sunni problem is an exaggerated fiction.

I see that 'problem' as having greatly grown in magnitude. It's grown from suicide bombings in each others mosques in Iraq to international warfare with Saudi Arabia aligned militarily with Israel and the U.S., despite the potential backlash from Saudi citizens, to ongoing fighting from the Israeli border through to Yemen.

That fighting is fact and, as you say, is about power, money and control. The two sects sure buy into it, though.

It may have started as an excuse or pretext. It sure has taken a life of it's own and is longer fiction or exaggerated, in the least.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Maybe but
Islam won't rest till Israel,don't exist

Russia want Israel and the US won't let that happen
The muslims are pawns

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You must live in some seperate reality if that's the case because today 10 countries voted in favour of the protection of Palestinians while only one country
, the US, voted against it. Or maybe that 128 countries votaed against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Israel doesn't have any friends and even they know it. The only reason the countries around it has abstained from getting into direct conflict with Israel is possibly the fear that it might draw the United States into the conflict.

They're making the United States look like hypocrits. While the US projects itself as the incarnation of everything morally good in this world it simply turns a blind eye to the attrocities committed by SA and Israel (both big human rights offenders and religious nutcases).

And Assad really deserves some credit, whatever you may think of the guy, he didn't budge even though half the planet was fighting or supporting armed forces against him US, Israel, Iran, Turkey, SA, etc. bit by bit he managed to fight them back with the help of China and Russia.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJustLlam

I really am not moved by 'popularity' or the lack of it. You cite israel's and SA's 'atrocities' and ignore Iran's, Hamas' Hezbollah's and Syria's with the Kurds. The lack of popularity is directly connected to Europe-and the point of the thread- and it's biased media.

The neighboring countries don't fear the US assisting Israel as Israel could and would wax it's neighbors without help. Egypt works with Israel controlling Gaza. SA works with Israel as they view Iran as a far bigger threat than Israel, by far. Jordan has remained, if not an 'ally', certainly passive towards Israel.

So it's not 'fear' that motivated those neighbors as they know full well if they don't attack Israel, Israel doesn't attck them.

That, sir, is the reality of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I'm giving you real world examples of countries in support of an action that is not in Israel's favour. Some, if not most, are not European countries and some are enemies of Europe. A lot of those countries are communist and distrust anything western so European media couldn't possibly have any influence on it's opinion.

Europe will eventually run into the arms of your enemies such as Russia and China. At this rate it might even benefit them more than continuing its relationship with the US and Israel that have sent millions of refugees to its borders.

Europe's growth in anti semitism is not isolated. Its happening everywhere and it is a result of Israel itself.

Kurds? A lot of countries supported the Kurds (a long with the US), the other two are as a result of conflict with Israel.

Last time I'm posting. Don't think you'll change you opinion even though I think its flawed.
edit on 2/6/2018 by TheJustLlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Israel that have sent millions of refugees to its borders.

By your logic it's Israel sending loads of Nigerians and Zimbabweans to South Africa? Total classic
It's always them Joos behind everything

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
A preamble is needed. Labels are needed to communicate and are often generalities. Not 'all' of any group, nation, region or faith applies when using the names to describe them. It's a fact of life that there's collateral damage to those within those labels that suffer under the collective description. Not 'all', Muslims, Christians, Jews...whatever group your can cite. So apologies in advance to those that fall outside this overview.

This whole mess was started and continues to this day solely due to Europe. No one else. Whether this started in the halls of the Vatican or merely the uneducated average citizens of the day is not germane to this OP.

The Jews, somehow ended up being looked upon as 'the Christ-killers'. By culture, and in some countries by law, Jews were not even permitted to own land or other significant real assets. Held in the same esteem as Gypsies, marginally above lepers. Well before Hitler, who astutely took advantage of that prejudice, Pogroms took place 'cleaning out' Jewish settlements in Russia. Of course, if one cannot 'own' one is left with only 'money' as a trading means to enhance 'survival'. Just as predictably, 'money traders' were also looked down upon, biblically, and was used to further that prejudice.

Simply put, it is European bigotry that begat the problem. Not a criticism, merely an observation. That same bigotry existed world-wide with other groups and individuals, perhaps equally.

Apparently, the holocaust went too far. Some combination of guilt and a means of getting rid of the Jews motivated the creation of Israel. This is solely due to Europe. Unarguable. The U.S. abstained from the vote. Virtually a European creation. (The Commonwealth nations largely followed England's lead.)

The flood began. So much so, that England reversed course and set up blockades to that Immigration. ( It looked somewhat like a lip-service effort, to me, and the full underlying motivation still escapes, to this day.)

The most telling aspect is that flood-albeit slower- is still occurring to this day. leaving Europe, Russia and Muslim nations and immigrating to Israel. Some pure religious immigrants, but many could be called refugees!

Even today in the OP that describes the new mortar attack by Hamas, the European response is largely anti-Israeli. ( No doubt that European addiction to ME oil plays a significant role in maintaining the anti-Israeli sentiment, via the media, in Europe and U.N. votes.)

As I am not well educated, I may have errors on historical facts and corrections would be well received.

I can only conclude that Europe may be a bigger enemy of Israel than Islam. I see more and better relations with neighboring nations of Israel than ever in it's history. Apparently, it is being learned that if you leave Israel alone, they leave you alone. That makes them a far better ally than some within the Islamic community.

Just my opinion, though.

Seriously! This thread is pointless. You are looking at it from an angle of someone who has been completly brainwashed and conditioned by their government.

The danger to this planet it not Europe, not america, not Asia, it is the sociopaths that condition and brainwash people like you. They are the ones who decide if we go to war or not.

These lowlifes only care about control and power. They have us fighting against eachother because of primitive patriotism for your country BS.

These are the real monsters!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

A little overly simplistic, IMO.

Monsters using other or lesser monsters for their purposes.

The bigotry goes well back. he current monsters, as you call them, are merely taking advantage of that.

If one has a gun to one's head, one handles that situation before tackling with the landlord. If that simple, empirical truth escapes, then it's might be you that is addled in your thinking.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I'm giving you real world examples of countries in support of an action that is not in Israel's favour. Some, if not most, are not European countries and some are enemies of Europe. A lot of those countries are communist and distrust anything western so European media couldn't possibly have any influence on it's opinion.

Europe will eventually run into the arms of your enemies such as Russia and China. At this rate it might even benefit them more than continuing its relationship with the US and Israel that have sent millions of refugees to its borders.

Europe's growth in anti semitism is not isolated. Its happening everywhere and it is a result of Israel itself.

Kurds? A lot of countries supported the Kurds (a long with the US), the other two are as a result of conflict with Israel.

Last time I'm posting. Don't think you'll change you opinion even though I think its flawed.

Lip service support from those nations, no more. Most still do business with Israel. I see a similar future for Europe as you.

I will point this out one last time. Pragmatism trumps popularity. I believe you over-rely on popularity and under estimate the pragmatism of the world community. I could be wrong, but only the future will prove that out or not.

In that frame of reference, it is entirely possible Israel outlasts Europe, at least in it's current form.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

A little overly simplistic, IMO.

Monsters using other or lesser monsters for their purposes.

The bigotry goes well back. he current monsters, as you call them, are merely taking advantage of that.

If one has a gun to one's head, one handles that situation before tackling with the landlord. If that simple, empirical truth escapes, then it's might be you that is addled in your thinking.

What percente of the world population control us? 10%? 5%? How can that small percentage control us? Because we are conditioned and controlled at birth.

The more people who have got their head buried in the sand, the more this will continue.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The 'percentage' isn't germane or even worthy of discussion, for that matter. That is even more evidence you haven't fully thought this out, IMO. One STILL has to address the 'gun to the head' before the 'landlord'.

One 'could' argue it would better if there was an extreme elite controlling the world. Far better than the reprobates running our Corporations and gov'ts.

The way I see it is no one 'controls' this planet. It is way past the point anyone can 'control' it. Influence it? Manipulate it? Of course. More often than not, vested interests setting events in motion that take on a life of their own and spin completely out of control. Some faster than others.

I don't see 'control'. I see massive grid-lock. Right from local gov't up to the top. Agenda, counter agenda. Vested interest versus vested interest until progress/control is beyond any. ( some agendas astutely taking advantage of the grid-lock for their own gain).

I sure wouldn't want the job. So I settle for a fairly comfortable life-style, a future with possibilities for my grandchildren, etc.. The current crop of elite are failing us. Ok, then they need to go...if we can find suitable replacements, that is. Imagine that task!

First, get the gun handled. One step at a time. Fixate on them, alone, and sooner or later that gun will fire if you don't address it.

edit on 2-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Very well said.
TPTB are pissing themselves laughing at us plebs.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Those suicide bombings though mostly have nothing to do with hatred based on their specific following. Hell, the bulk of them are simply being played by foreign intelligence agents. at least 90% of those bombings are not random. They typically were targeted to get a specific individual or individuals who work with or for assets against the interests of ... others ...

This can be as simple as being part of a grassroots program locally to encourage voters to elect reps against continued foreign occupation as an example. The handler for that district/region who works for outside interests that are contrary to the interests that individual is working on has to keep all these regular folks monitored. When the opportunity present itself, like four or five of people associated with the same project are at the same place at the same time, they send in a bomber to take them out and utilize their domestic media assets to run the usual bullsnap line of "shi-sunni hatred" .

The Catholics and Protestants in Ireland were not so much killing each other during The Troubles because of their ideological differences. The political wings of both sides were simply competing to stay in power for greed, not their way of interpreting heaven or God.

We do not live in the Middle East though, so we simply have to trust the propaganda directed towards us that says "they have been fighting for a thousand years over their ideological differences" when anybody who has even the most rudimentry understanding of empire knows only greed fuels war, ideology is the smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
That is kind of why I have been trying to explain to people that these steel and aluminum tariffs are a prelude to a massive confrontation brewing. Bigger than Ground Zero which is the Syrian/Yemeni/Philippines battlescape.

In war, the heaviest resources consumed for the modern battlefield are Steel and Aluminum. Levying a tax against foreign goods ensures that a domestic supply chain is mobilized for the next couple of years, taking the leverage of access off the table in the event of conflict.

If the Russians succeed with the hostile Islamic Powers to take down Israel, all that "thousands years religious conflict" we have been getting sold since the seventies in the Middle East moves back to Europe. The Germans will once again, based on how they have been cozying up to Russia, will clearly make another attempt and ruling over Europe by force. But Poland will not get caught off guard again, and basically all hell breaks out in Europe, with the USA trying to figure it all out as NATO starts to dissolve into but a mere handful of loyal allies.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

While in general I'd agree. I still hold to the mechanism that initial moves to create these 'situations' are power/greed motivated rather than religious based, it still takes on a life of it's own. Lose someone in their family, or the like, and angst will build directly to the named group. Either way.

Hence control is lost, the 'believers' are given empirical evidence as reinforcement and the feud is formalized.

One can only shrug and let it play out. Pick a side, sit back and hope for the best. Otherwise be prepared to be bled as the policeman of the world...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

ET's that are continuing their conquest of our planet country by country. They wil

If we want to continue existing on Earth as an advanced civilization, we have to accept the demands of the rulers in space and stamp out the vestiges of resistance in those countries that are fighting our monetary system.

questions
1 So the Aliens rulers in space want the US$ to remain the reserve currency? Say there are such rulers what makes you think that they don't prefer the Gold standard?

2 You are saying implying that the Rothschild controlled reserve banks are acting on the orders of these controllers.
You think the millions killed in these wars to install said reserve banks is justified so the US and Israel can continue their privileged status?

3 You'e also saying that as long as they conquer the planet you're spared from being bombed by kinetic weapons?

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join