It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The Islamic Republic of Iran sees the State of Israel as a "Zionist regime” imposed on the Islamic world as a strategic bridgehead to ensure domination of the region and its assets. With Palestine as the frontline of the Islamic world’s struggle with American hegemony...

Iran is currently building military bases and missile factories in Syria.

And you see Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam? What sh*t are you smoking?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

How can you say Europe is a bigger threat than Islam when Europe is becoming Islam?

Jews are still very influential in Europe. It will help to understand that Europe needs oil. They can't get it from Israel, only from Russians and Arabs. You will have to forgive them if they don't display a fanatical hatred toward the Russians and Arabs.

If you want them to support only Israel you have to provide them with another energy source and help them switch over their entire economy to use it. I don't think it's economical to get oil from anywhere else.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: rickymouse

Lol so you knew some Jews who were salesmen so all Jewish people are????

Come on man.....

I know some black friends who play sports but it doesn't mean they all are.....

Some pretty serious stereotypes there my man

The Jewish people have always been involved in trade, not all of them but some predominant people were. I just happened to know ones who owned businesses. Some of the biggest companies years ago were started by the Jewish people in America. Very impressive people. They created a lot of jobs for us working class people.

Almost all the Jewish people in my hometown were involved in businesses or worked for their parents who owned businesses. We have a very small Jewish community up here though, I suppose that does not apply to areas where there are lots of Jews. Nothing wrong with people making jobs for other people.

LoL I wasnt attacking you, I just thought it was a funny association, I had flashbacks of the ol cartoons.....I guess I had always thought that stereotype had gone away ( i mean besides the obvious anti-jew sentiment in parts of the world)

All the jewish people I know are in business too, but then again, so are most people I know so, I cant say if its anything other than the circle of people I associate with.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you reverse your title you would be more inline with the truth. Israel is a threat to EVERYONE on the planet.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you reverse your title you would be more inline with the truth. Israel is a threat to EVERYONE on the planet.

Double post sorry.
edit on 29-5-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: rickymouse

Lol so you knew some Jews who were salesmen so all Jewish people are????

Come on man.....

I know some black friends who play sports but it doesn't mean they all are.....

Some pretty serious stereotypes there my man

The Jewish people have always been involved in trade, not all of them but some predominant people were. I just happened to know ones who owned businesses. Some of the biggest companies years ago were started by the Jewish people in America. Very impressive people. They created a lot of jobs for us working class people.

Almost all the Jewish people in my hometown were involved in businesses or worked for their parents who owned businesses. We have a very small Jewish community up here though, I suppose that does not apply to areas where there are lots of Jews. Nothing wrong with people making jobs for other people.

LoL I wasnt attacking you, I just thought it was a funny association, I had flashbacks of the ol cartoons.....I guess I had always thought that stereotype had gone away ( i mean besides the obvious anti-jew sentiment in parts of the world)

All the jewish people I know are in business too, but then again, so are most people I know so, I cant say if its anything other than the circle of people I associate with.

Maybe part of the reason I became a businessman was because of my association with the Jewish Businessmen in our home town. I suppose deep down inside I figured I could start a business if they started one. We are a combination of everything we have seen and heard in our life, I was around positive people, I did not want to hang around with negative people I could not turn into a positive person. I have changed some people to a positive outlook just by being around them and talking to them. That is what I learned, positive people showed me the way, I am just trying to pass it on.

You can go through work thinking your job sucks or you can just change your mind or your job. I have quit jobs years ago because I did not want to deceive others, I just gave notice and left, going to work for others almost right away. If you have a positive attitude, people like to be around you, even some of the negative people.

Is that part of what I learned from the Jewish people? I do not know, they seemed to be friendly even when things weren't going well. Partly act, partly personality I suppose. But if you are down in the dumps there is no reason to drag others with you.

Most people in my hometown were Leary of the Jewish people when I grew up, I never could understand that, I think it may have been to do with Christianity in the town, people respected the Jews like they were going to save the world from the devil in the end times.
I don't think so. They are just regular people like the rest of us, I supposed some of the Jewish people liked me because I did not stay clear of them like many people did. It was not racism or anything evil that created this standoff as many think, I cannot actually comprehend what I was observing. I hope my explanation on what possibly was going on might get others thinking about things, maybe someone with more desire to persue this can untangle exactly what was being felt by people towards the Jews, it still may be a thing nowadays.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

my post will also probably be labelled US bashing , but you have to understand that the world is multipolar.
It is absolutely OK to deal and exchange with US, China, Russia, Israel, Iran, etc.

A country exchanging with Russia does not automatically want the destruction of US or Israel.

US tends to see the world divided in two parts: the good ones (US & friends) and the bad ones.

Note: this is also clearly seen in most holywood movies.

Concerning the OP, actually most of the EU elites are pro-Israel.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
The Islamic Republic of Iran sees the State of Israel as a "Zionist regime” imposed on the Islamic world as a strategic bridgehead to ensure domination of the region and its assets. With Palestine as the frontline of the Islamic world’s struggle with American hegemony...

And you see Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam? What sh*t are you smoking?

Hmm, Israel could take out the Iranian assets in Syria in a heartbeat. Near effortlessly. European support for Iran's trade value is far more damaging to Israel that a few sites in Syria.

I don't smoke s**t. Apparently, you do.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

How can you say Europe is a bigger threat than Islam when Europe is becoming Islam?

Jews are still very influential in Europe. It will help to understand that Europe needs oil. They can't get it from Israel, only from Russians and Arabs. You will have to forgive them if they don't display a fanatical hatred toward the Russians and Arabs.

If you want them to support only Israel you have to provide them with another energy source and help them switch over their entire economy to use it. I don't think it's economical to get oil from anywhere else.

That's a fairly pragmatic assessment of the current situation. There was no intent or reasonable expectation in this thread that it would change minds on the issue.

Don't take me wrong, Israel has never been in a stronger position in it's entire history. Israel will win this.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

A laughable sentiment. Likely learned from the 'fear Zionists' diatribe. Just another boogieman tale, from what I can see.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KarmaComa

my post will also probably be labelled US bashing , but you have to understand that the world is multipolar.
It is absolutely OK to deal and exchange with US, China, Russia, Israel, Iran, etc.

A country exchanging with Russia does not automatically want the destruction of US or Israel.

US tends to see the world divided in two parts: the good ones (US & friends) and the bad ones.

Note: this is also clearly seen in most holywood movies.

Concerning the OP, actually most of the EU elites are pro-Israel.

Most of the European elites are Pro-Israel?? So the European elites don't run the EU? In combination with the 52 or so Muslim dominated nations don't vote against Israel in the U.N.?

If nothing else, it's a creative comment....

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Hmm, Israel could take out the Iranian assets in Syria in a heartbeat. Near effortlessly. European support for Iran's trade value is far more damaging to Israel that a few sites in Syria.

LMAO

The top import origins of Iran are China ($16.4B), the United Arab Emirates ($8.81B) and Turkey ($4.97B).

Iran’s main exports partners are: China (21 percent of total exports), Japan (9.2 percent) and Turkey (9 percent).

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

LMAO

The top import origins of Iran are China ($16.4B), the United Arab Emirates ($8.81B) and Turkey ($4.97B).

Iran’s main exports partners are: China (21 percent of total exports), Japan (9.2 percent) and Turkey (9 percent).

You still don't get it. You go from missile sites in Syria-military- to trading partners, which Israel isn't concerned about whatsoever. The trade issue is nothing.

The deeper threat is the invalidation of the sanctions. (Due to corporate profit.) That is an indirect, nod of the head to Iran to go ahead, develop the nukes. No one in Europe will sanction you. You can do so without as much consequence.

That is the threat to Israel. Empowered by, again, Europe. Get it????

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Ps. Watch how my posts will be filed under "USA bashing" by certain posters that we have all learned to know.

First, good OP nwtrucker!

To the Europeans that have responded to this thread less than a half a page in, it's interesting to see the shoe on the other foot. That is, ATS is predominantly a USA message board where we criticize everything from our civilian and corporate behaviour to our federal government's behaviour. Everything is on the table and we fill ATS with content that could could keep a person occupied for hours on end.

Throughout all of this, there is no shortage of people from outside the USA calling this country every name in the book and equating us to the devil. NW posted an opinion and the first several responses are angry accusations of us somehow turning against our cousins in Europe. That just shows insecurity among you outside of the US.

Back to the topic - I agree with NW, this is Europe's doing. Good, bad or indiferent, you own the Nazi history and Israel exists because of it. Nothing will change that. So grow a pair and have a debate the topic without throwing the blame to this side of the pond.

edit on 5-29-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: format

edit on 5-29-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-29-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Star and flag for using the word "Pogrom".

As for the rest, it's opinion.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Star and flag for using the word "Pogrom".

As for the rest, it's opinion.

Yep.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Lol. Thank you, sir....LMAO....still laughing.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I believe that Israel is the only country given a deed to the land by God himself.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: justdust

I believe that Israel is the only country given a deed to the land by God himself.

Yep. Yet my understanding is the ultra-orthodox Jewish sects say God never intended Israel to be rebuilt...go figure.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But that's ignoring the Sunni and shi ite problem

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join