It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is a bigger enemy to Israel than Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A preamble is needed. Labels are needed to communicate and are often generalities. Not 'all' of any group, nation, region or faith applies when using the names to describe them. It's a fact of life that there's collateral damage to those within those labels that suffer under the collective description. Not 'all', Muslims, Christians, Jews...whatever group your can cite. So apologies in advance to those that fall outside this overview.

This whole mess was started and continues to this day solely due to Europe. No one else. Whether this started in the halls of the Vatican or merely the uneducated average citizens of the day is not germane to this OP.

The Jews, somehow ended up being looked upon as 'the Christ-killers'. By culture, and in some countries by law, Jews were not even permitted to own land or other significant real assets. Held in the same esteem as Gypsies, marginally above lepers. Well before Hitler, who astutely took advantage of that prejudice, Pogroms took place 'cleaning out' Jewish settlements in Russia. Of course, if one cannot 'own' one is left with only 'money' as a trading means to enhance 'survival'. Just as predictably, 'money traders' were also looked down upon, biblically, and was used to further that prejudice.

Simply put, it is European bigotry that begat the problem. Not a criticism, merely an observation. That same bigotry existed world-wide with other groups and individuals, perhaps equally.

Apparently, the holocaust went too far. Some combination of guilt and a means of getting rid of the Jews motivated the creation of Israel. This is solely due to Europe. Unarguable. The U.S. abstained from the vote. Virtually a European creation. (The Commonwealth nations largely followed England's lead.)

The flood began. So much so, that England reversed course and set up blockades to that Immigration. ( It looked somewhat like a lip-service effort, to me, and the full underlying motivation still escapes, to this day.)

The most telling aspect is that flood-albeit slower- is still occurring to this day. leaving Europe, Russia and Muslim nations and immigrating to Israel. Some pure religious immigrants, but many could be called refugees!

Even today in the OP that describes the new mortar attack by Hamas, the European response is largely anti-Israeli. ( No doubt that European addiction to ME oil plays a significant role in maintaining the anti-Israeli sentiment, via the media, in Europe and U.N. votes.)

As I am not well educated, I may have errors on historical facts and corrections would be well received.

I can only conclude that Europe may be a bigger enemy of Israel than Islam. I see more and better relations with neighboring nations of Israel than ever in it's history. Apparently, it is being learned that if you leave Israel alone, they leave you alone. That makes them a far better ally than some within the Islamic community.

Just my opinion, though.

+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

So what ? You want the USA to Bomb Europe?

The EU is the worlds biggest trading block. Country's like the UK have shed blood alongside your countrymen and supported the USA when in need.

You want to throw relations away for Israel (A pretty significant country by comparison) because these country's wont sycophancy support Israel like the USA?

What has cause this hate in the USA for EU country s and allies?
edit on 29-5-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

it is being learned that if you leave Israel alone, they leave you alone. That makes them a far better ally than some within the Islamic community.

Just my opinion, though.

Don't you mean if you leave Israel alone and their main big buddy too that give gives them tons of aid that makes them a far better enemy?

This is from 2016 but gives a good idea to how much Israels big daddy has and will be forking out until 2026... and all of that out of the tax payers wallets and purses...! :

www.nytimes.com...

You can't just blame everything on Europe or whatever nasty Bogeyman you people in the USA like to come up with as an excuse without taking off your glasses and having a good AMQ (ask me any question session) in front of the mirror (I am talking about the USA past and present Gvts of course and not the people).

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 29-5-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing... Sorry

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd probably have to agree with this thread to some extent. This bias towards the Jews does exist but remember, the whole remember the holocast being blown up makes people kind of polarized. The Jews have equal rights to us, not more rights. A lot of soldiers died in WW2 too, those people need to be remembered too. The Jews got a bad rap, so have lots of people and cultures, look what is happening to the people of Syria today because the US and Europe do not like it's leader. The people are suffering, not the leader.

I do think that Europe is tending to look like they are against the Jews, they seem to be allowing more muslims in and are trying to impress the Muslim countries at the expense of the Jewish people in Europe.

European elite are thinking they have the Muslim countries resources to exploit if they try to befriend them, boy, has Europe got a lesson to learn. There are some good Muslims that can coexist with us, but many of them are way too different in culture and religious beliefs. Europe will fall for their beliefs that are not true. We should stay away from Europe's activity in this, we do not want to learn a lesson like they will soon learn. Vett our immigrants from the middle east well America.

Yes, Europe may be hurting Israel pretty much lately. It is their desire for gain that is clouding their judgement.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I get the impression America now hates long term allies like the UK and France because they are not obsessed trump fans.

Its been perfectly OK for the USA to criticize and have negative opinion on EU heads of state over the years, it just " friends having a opinion" but if EU opinion criticize Donald the great then we are now enemy's of the USA and to be hated.....

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'd probably have to agree with this thread to some extent. This bias towards the Jews does exist but remember, the whole remember the holocast being blown up makes people kind of polarized. The Jews have equal rights to us, not more rights. A lot of soldiers died in WW2 too, those people need to be remembered too. The Jews got a bad rap, so have lots of people and cultures, look what is happening to the people of Syria today because the US and Europe do not like it's leader. The people are suffering, not the leader.

I do think that Europe is tending to look like they are against the Jews, they seem to be allowing more muslims in and are trying to impress the Muslim countries at the expense of the Jewish people in Europe.

European elite are thinking they have the Muslim countries resources to exploit if they try to befriend them, boy, has Europe got a lesson to learn. There are some good Muslims that can coexist with us, but many of them are way too different in culture and religious beliefs. Europe will fall for their beliefs that are not true. We should stay away from Europe's activity in this, we do not want to learn a lesson like they will soon learn. Vett our immigrants from the middle east well America.

Yes, Europe may be hurting Israel pretty much lately. It is their desire for gain that is clouding their judgement.

I am completely against anti antisemitism. I should be because I am part Jewish! But Anti Zionism does not equal Anti antisemitism.
Just because a grandparent of my was Jewish, doesn't mean I support Israeli policy's in Palestine.
edit on 29-5-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

The EU is the worlds biggest trading block. Country's like the UK have shed blood alongside your countrymen and supported the USA when in need.

You want to throw relations away for Israel (A pretty significant country by comparison) because these country's wont sycophancy support Israel like the USA?

Sadly the USA (Gvt) have always needed a big bad bogeyman to pick on...

I wonder which continent or country will be next in line as the big bad bogeyman now that practically the whole of the middle East, Russia and North Korea are in the sniper sights!?

Silly question... Europe of course apparently...

It is deeply saddening to see such a mindset from a country and ally (that I once esteemed great and fair) and now becoming more and more distanced from the rest of the planet because of greed and internal division (past and present).

Kindest respects

Lags

Ps. Watch how my posts will be filed under "USA bashing" by certain posters that we have all learned to know.
edit on 29-5-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke
I'm ok with our European allies so long as the leaders agree that US and Israeli interests are in their interest. Do you really want to be aligned with Iran and Russia over USA and Israel?? I could understand that appeal as many y European states share personal liberty restrictions and free speech restrictions.

Russia is just counting the days when Europe ditches their biggest gaurantor of security so that one by one, they just start adding g you to their new Soviet Union. Turkey I no longer consider an ally. They Are plotting to flood Europe with N Islamic army that will rival ISIS.

They are individual indoctrinating thousands from their military base in Mogadishu, Somali and will discreetly begin shipping them up the Nile and out through their dual use naval port they are building in Sudan.

Turkey and iran join forces it won't be Israel you need to worry about. It will be your friends and family in Europe as the invasion goes hot.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: DieGloke
I'm ok with our European allies so long as the leaders agree that US and Israeli interests are in their interest.

Could you please clarify :

So are you saying that Europe should ONLY have interests in the USA and Israel or are you saying that Europe should have interests everywhere they choose including the USA and Israel?

Thank you.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I can't speak for the 'U.S.'. Just my opinion of Europe. Being a little older, 67, my views have evolved over the decades. I see Europe as no better than the ME. The centuries of wars and atrocities equal or exceed any in the ME.

I see a generation-not unlike the one in the U.S., itself,- that have been educated/indoctrinated into an anti-U.S., anti Israeli stance.

You cite the trading power of the EU. I say so what? Nothing you have, we can't do ourselves. Our International Corporations are the only one's concerned with "European Trade'. Not the average citizen of the U.S..

You cite shedding blood supporting the U.S.. I see France selling military weapons to our adversaries during the gulf wars. I see Germany selling nuclear technology and material to Iran at the same time. I see Merkel aligning with Putin vs the U.S.. (Trying to match Macron for EU leadership(?)). I see the embargoes against Iran and the development of missiles and nuclear potential that would hit Europe twisted into "The U.S. will not dictate to Europe" when it's nothing but a profit issue by your Corporations politicizing the anti-U.S. rhetoric.

I see Sykes-Picot, a European concoction that has created the ME debacle we face now. I see the U.S. as naively sucked into that concoction by Europe. It's the what the EU 'could' have been and what it really is now which nothing more than an oversized serfdom.

I could go on, but it would be faster and more productive if you tell me why I shouldn't hold Europe in contempt.
edit on 29-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I can't speak for the 'U.S.'. Just my opinion of Europe. Being a little older, 67, my views have evolved over the decades. I see Europe as no better than the ME. The centuries of wars and atrocities equal or exceed any in the ME.

I see a generation-not unlike the one in the U.S., itself,- that have been educated/indoctrinated into an anti-U.S., anti Israeli stance.

You cite the trading power of the EU. I say so what? Nothing you have, we can't do ourselves. Our International Corporations are the only one's concerned with "European Trade'. Not the average citizen of the U.S..

You cite shedding blood supporting the U.S.. I see France selling military weapons to our adversaries during the gulf wars. I see Germany selling nuclear technology and material to Iran at the same time. I see Merkel aligning with Putin vs the U.S.. (Trying to match Macron for EU leadership(?)). I see the embargoes against Iran and the development of missiles and nuclear potential that would hit Europe twisted into "The U.S. will not dictate to Europe" when it's nothing but a profit issue by your Corporations politicizing the anti-U.S. rhetoric.

I see Sykes-Picot, a European concoction that has created the ME debacle we face now. I see the U.S. as naively sucked into that concoction by Europe. It's the what the EU 'could' have been and what it really is now which nothing more than an oversized serfdom.

I could go on, but it would be faster and more productive if you tell me why I shouldn't hold Europe in contempt.

You cite the big bad bogey men again...

I cite this : ec.europa.eu...

Happy reading.

Kindest respects

Lags

Ps. And I won't go into the detailed list of huge quality products that my own personal company imports from the USA and sells all across Europe, Africa and Russia to the medial and research field.

link   
I thought I did explain it, but let me try again. It is NOT in Europe's best interest to continue working with Iran, because Iran and Turkey are working together to assemble a fanatical Islamic army to invade Europe with Russia's backing. It will be a two prong front, the Russians will begin rolling over the Eastern states of Moldova, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania and that will become Europes border with Russia again as opposed to Ukraine Today. The Islamic army will likely have already been discreetly shipped in through Turkey, as they are the ones providing the training and logistics for this impending confrontation. Ground troops from Somalia will be shipped out from Sudan and likely begin their invasion in Greece, where Turkey already continues to bully and attack their NATO ally.

Iran will press on against Israel, paying a heavy price to do so no doubt. If Israel falls, all of Western civilization will be in turmoil for decades as will be punished by the rulers in the sky for allowing it to happen. Israel is not just the outpost of Western Hegemony, it is also possibly the outpost of ET's that are continuing their conquest of our planet country by country. They will not be happy if we allow their HQ to fall, it WILL be punished severely. They may even become so angry as to simply bombard the entire planet with kinetic weapons so there is barely a man made structure on Earth left that stands more than fifteen feet tall.

If you do not want to see the disappearance of all the personal liberty and freedom the Western Empire brings to the world, we have to unite against the multi-front threat that is emerging from our historic rivals, as well as some traitorous allies.

Abandon your dealings with Iran will help greatly in keeping this future at bay for a longer time.

Look, eventually we have to invade Iran, we don't have a choice. If we want to continue existing on Earth as an advanced civilization, we have to accept the demands of the rulers in space and stamp out the vestiges of resistance in those countries that are fighting our monetary system.

And no, this is not sarcasm or joking. I am at least 95% certain of the eventuality of everything I just posted. Just not sure if the aliens established the monetary system, or if they just accepted us humans doing so to make it easier for them to own our resources. Even Earth is some Space NATO's Syria.

link   
The Knesset is the biggest enemy of the Israeli people.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Because you don't live here.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I don't blame everything on Europe. We gave and forgave a damn sight more money directly and in military support to Europe than we've EVER given Israel.

I hold to the title of the OP. Europe is Israel's biggest enemy.

Not the overall relationship between the U.S. and Europe.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Because you don't live here.

Sure I do. Same place, it's called planet earth. Thank goodness for the pond.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Hmmm, why do you say that?

Do you mean in the same vein as I would say Congress is the biggest enemy to the USA?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: intrepid

Hmmm, why do you say that?

Do you mean in the same vein as I would say Congress is the biggest enemy to the USA?

Yup.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Well, at least you gave your vested interest at the end.

Again the OP is about Europe and Israel. Not Europe and the U.S.. I have a personal dislike of Europe, in general. I do not advocate some cut in trade between Europe and the U.S.. Business is business. Even with those, collectively, I dislike. (not you, in the slightest.)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OP, you might be surprised to find out that the majority of the countries in the world oppose Israel's actions, they condemn the illegal settlements, but there is jack squat they can do about it, except condemn it stronger the next time it happens.

Israel and Israeli politicians and oligarchs have cultivated the right connections in our government and have done so over many years. You'll find that on average, about 10% of our representatives (Senators and Congressmen) are Israeli dual citizens, and that, of course, varies slightly from administration to administration, but not very much. This shows us just how strong that connection is, given that is approximately 10 times the percentage of the Jewish population in our country.

Additionally, as we are the world police and as we fund the UN, what we say goes. Any of the couple of hundred countries can object frequently, and they do, but we veto the resolutions mechanically and the show goes on.

This does not mean the other people and countries don't see it for what it is, it's just that no one is capable of changing the status quo at the moment -- the end game has to play out.
edit on 29-5-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join