It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Never Trumpers waking up to the Russia collusion farce, when will you?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well said (above)...

But the more that gets exposed, the more I see this as an illegal investigation from the onset with doctored "dossiers" and contrived "evidence".

I now see this as an illegal attempted coup of a sitting president.

Many of us saw this from the day the story "broke" (i.e. was put in motion)....but I get why anti-Trump folks wanted it to be true.

Of course, the "never Trumpers" also can't see the forest for the trees. They don't know what they want. Trump impeached? OK....so then what? President Pence? Yeah, I'm sure the libs will just LOVE that one. Be careful what you wish for.

An illegal attempted coup is a good way to phrase it, that is exactly what this is.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

What exactly is never Trumper? is this another urban dictionary word like psypryosis or grhmdeophiliac?-and before you ask yes I did just invent those words.

If you want the truth, get both Clinton and Trump to testify under oath, let's settle this in a court of because everything used in the media-social or otherwise-cannot be used without evidence. Me saying Trump contradicting himself is a fact because he can't keep his mouth shut and his twitter feeds prove it-However the investigation into the suspected collusion with Russia has yet to provide any solid evidence.

This should be a trial by the Judicial system, not the media but i'm sure Trump would win, because psychopaths make very good liars.
edit on 30-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dems are being torn to pieces ahead of the MTs. They know this, as it was unavoidable.

There is a massive but very silent majority of moderates & liberals @ the Dem party who is shamed/harassed/shouted down by the "progressives" (aka authoritarian/purist radicals)

The DNC should either return the party to its base (the real base, not this radical far-left facade) or expect more Dems to defect to third party/GOP candidates

Either way, the progressives lose. Bigly. The only salvation would be DNC dumping their dead weight and following the tradition of retaking congress. Otherwise, the patriotic moderates/liberals lose right along with their progressive wanna-be puppeteers.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
At this point if you're still a liberal lefty you're on the wrong side of history and you're complicit in a coup as a rebel

Ain't no two ways about that

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: introvert

Yes, I showed that in fact your semantic game is ridiculous, and in fact the fbi did send a spy in to the trump campaign.

Regardless of how it is spun, why: to investigate Russian infiltration and parties involved within the campaign already possibly compromised.

Hence the investigation.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
At this point if you're still a liberal lefty you're on the wrong side of history and you're complicit in a coup as a rebel

Uh, what??
Someone’s been at the orange Kool-aid...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

aka Treason

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Trump had help, and all of the disinformation and name-smearing can't do anything to cover up the fact that he got that help from Russians.

Maybe.. but that doesn't mean he was aware of it. Those who wanted Trump in power may well have been at the bottom of the interference in the campaign, but Trump may have been oblivious to it. Should still be investigated.. it's funny how people who worship Trump feel any investigation should be called off, when ALL the alphabet agencies agree Russia was involved in some way. Regardless of WHO initiated it, we should find out the source.

What did Putin have to gain by Trump being in office? Look how divided the U.S. is now - it's everything Putin could have wanted. For supposedly creating a great, unified America again, Trump is the master of causing strife and division. I could see Putin greatly wanting this outcome.

That's precisely what Putin wanted, division. The intelligence report stated that. He also hated Clinton because he felt like Clinton tried to instigate rebellion against him back in 2010 or 2012, I forget, it was after one of his elections.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yes, there’s an excellent Frontline episode about that very thing. Putin was pretty concerned about how things went down in Libya, etc.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I do believe they paid a private investigator to investigate trump. They did not work directly with any Russians.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Let's make it quite clear for those in denial, the Trump Lovers in their blinkers...
UK government... Russian Oligarchs...UK Tory Government Donors/Owners-Cambridge Analytica... Skripal (Cyber Security expert)... Hacked Emails etc.etc... UK Failed Poisoning... US patented delivery system... US Managed stockpiles of hazardous nerve agents and data...

Focussing on Russia is an exercise of Ignorance, the real villain is obvious and yes it still means your elections were rigged. Reasons why: TTIP, Future Trade and Tax Haven creation of the British Isles as the UK leaves the EU. I quote Democrats, "Trade for the UK will be minimal at best with the UK outside the EU"... The Tory UK Government needed Trump in office, by hook or by crook and then tried to off their operative to hide the evidence.

Fact, your election was interfered with... Russia is a Red Herring designed as a diversion, Disinformation... at some point, the Russian investigation will end and all those inconvenient loose ends??? along with it.

Wake up muppets your being had.

!!DENY IGNORANCE!!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

I do believe they paid a private investigator to investigate trump. They did not work directly with any Russians.

And you honestly believe when he came back with the "dirt" nobody asked where he got it? You'd pay him for this information without having the slightest idea where he got it from? He could've just made it up. Clinton herself may not have known, but it's unfathomable to think some of her senior campaign people who handled that didn't know where he got the dossier.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Also, for those playing the whole "spy" or "informant" game, Clapper himself called it spying on The View last week. He tries to rationalize it by saying they weren't spying on Trump, but he acknowledges it was spying. Feel free to watch the whole thing and see the hoops he tries to jump through to make this sound legitimate to these airheads, but the relevant exchange starts at about 2 minutes.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The Russia thing is real, and there are of people seeing that.

Why is it trump camp all have RUSSIA in common, hell even Cohen! You don't see that cause you don't want to!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785 who cares about Russia. The man hates everything that isn’t white plus clean air, clean water, sea life and our allies. Enjoy it while you have it bc when the next President replaces his ass, ALL of the crap Trump killed while in office will be resurrected like mo$@/$(“?!ing Lazarus. I guarantee you that if Puerto Rican’s were white, they would’ve had electricity a month after Maria. The fact that he continues to speak out about people of color who are AMERICAN CITIZENS doesn’t strike you the least bit hypocritical? What he means is, Make America White Again. I’m WHITE and offended AF. Trump voters are morons who have drank the kool aid and are blind to logic and reason. Can’t wait to going back to not hearing any of you ever again. Can’t wait to make laws that offend your religion, either.

edit on 3-6-2018 by KovitEnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

there are plenty of "ways about it".....the right has turned into the party of conspiratorial racists and Nazi's....even sane, thoughtful, republicans can't get elected, they get taken out in their own primary, and those that are there in congress now, are quitting....and speaking of coups, I think Russia and trump had this plan already developed back in 2015....all Russia had to do is remind trump how publicly humiliated he was by Obama at the yearly press benefit....Obama made him look like a fool, and trumps ego couldn't take it.....he had to get revenge, so he got into bed with the Russians in the 2016 election.....

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The Russia thing is real, and there are of people seeing that.

Why is it trump camp all have RUSSIA in common, hell even Cohen! You don't see that cause you don't want to!

You realize just about everyone in DC has some "ties" to Russia right? Like when they were making a big deal that Sessions met with the Russian ambassador, then it came out a bunch of other Senators had met him too. Some of them even said they hadn't, and it was revealed they had. See here for one example.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Which is why it was given to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. So it could be investigated and I also don't believe a single news organization pushed the dossier as fact. Just that it existed and that it needed to be investigated.

The Trump organization on the other hand used illegally obtained emails in order to swing the election. Yuge difference.

Now don't get me wrong I believe all parties should be held accountable for their crimes on all sides. If Hillary is guilty then so be it she should get punished accordingly.

If trump is innocent then so be it just know that The majority of the planet will still think he is unfit for office regardless of his innocence.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join