It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump gets more Chinese trademarks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ivanka Trump's brand continues to win foreign trademarks in China and the Philippines, adding to questions about conflicts of interest at the White House, the Associated Press has found.

On Sunday, China granted the first daughter's company final approval for its 13th trademark in the last three months, trademark office records show. Over the same period, the Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump's company provisional approval for an additional eight trademarks, which can be finalized if no objections are raised during a three-month comment period.

www.latimes.com...

(cough cough ZTE rescue cough cough)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

www.abovetopsecret.com...

front page, you don't even have to search for it, just look.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This isn't a conspiracy. It is a blatant quid pro quo. The woman needs a trial then jail.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

This isn't a conspiracy. It is a blatant quid pro quo. The woman needs a trial then jail.

prove that, and arrest her. But before you do that, check to see that someone didn't already post a thread on the topic.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
She is probably trademarking clothes styles or makeup or some other things relative to her business ventures. People who are into business do this often. Does anyone think her trademarks should be rejected just because she is the president's daughter? I see nothing wrong with this, I suspect that most tool companies and manufacturers get these trademarks a lot in their normal everyday practices. She is a business woman, discriminating against her because she is the president's daughter is not appropriate. I could probably get a trademark approved if I had the money to get it done, money talks bullsheet walks.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

These days, it has become far more common to receive a rejection. This is true for both English language and Chinese marks. It is no longer appropriate to just assume that every application will simply be approved. Careful evaluation of every mark is required. Since rejections have become common, it is now extremely risky to build business under a new mark or brand before receipt of approval from the trademark office. Since the trademark office is very slow in its decisions, often taking years to make a decision, this can pose extreme difficulty for companies attempting to penetrate the Chinese market.

www.chinalawblog.com...

Gee, seems like Ivanka has no trouble at all.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Some of those trademark approval requests were started long ago. If I were the Chinese government, I would probably push through the trademark approval of any president's kids or siblings quickly if possible. This has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with relatives of a standing president. I would bet favors like this were done for all presidents in the past by many countries. Include in this list the siblings and offspring of all politicians in the country. Special privilage is not just a Republican thing, Democrats benefit by this too, some major companies hire past politicians to promote their products approval.

If we go after this, we need to go after all of these special priviledge things happening in the country, which means pork barrel spending would come to a screeching halt. This kind of favoritism has been going on since we started this country.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In a Little over 6 years she will be the first woman President so you'll be hearing her name a lot.

Do you know when she applied for the trade marks??

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A successful woman in the world wide business market....
Feminists should be celebrating in the streets.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
In a Little over 6 years she will be the first woman President so you'll be hearing her name a lot.

Do you know when she applied for the trade marks??

I assure you no one named Trump will ever be elected to public office again.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

For following the "wrong" laws I suppose.

😀

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
A successful woman in the world wide business market....
Feminists should be celebrating in the streets.

Irony on the Cliffs

😁

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Wow Billy had his own beer and hills bro bought all the gold mines in Haiti

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Cha ching !

top topics

join