It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could aliens disguise as pigeons or squirrels

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What if they are really just fancy routers for our subconscious?

Maybe they are us.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That would be be very bizarre sort of like this..

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It is like the ole this is your brain on weed commercials with the egg in the pan.

I think they were trying to tell us that when we partake we share our energy with chickens.

Sounds crazy talk til you think about how the chicken acts with a bit of a no track mind and how it munches out all the time.

chicken pot pie anyone?

scrambled eggs?

Also most smokers do not eat many eggs?

edit on 29-5-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You've got it all wrong. These are Santa's helpers. Obviously Santa can't observe everyone's behavior in making up his naughty or nice list, so he enlists pigeons and squirrels to keep an eye out. They report back before Christmas.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Fox squirrels definitely not.

Those greys though...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Invision123

What does ats think?

ATS thinks you watched an episode of Rick & Morty.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Invision123

Sufficiently advanced aliens would likely possess the technology capable of either scanning brains or receiving and analyzing their brainwaves from a considerable distance.

This would allow them to pull up memory logs including visual, auditory, etc.

With this tech they don't need to use anything to spy on you - they just look in your mind and see everything you thought felt and experienced.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Squirrels? No, never. The very idea is so ludicrous as to be laughable. Its simply impossible.

Pigeons though.. you might be on to something there. Something to look into, but forget about the squirrels.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invision123
I was thinking about this as I was walking down the town where I live and I saw a group of pigeons. What better way to disguise themselves in plain sight as another animal this way they can take a close look at studying us with no repercussions as to their secret activities.

What does ats think? Plausible?

No,

Pigeons have defensive mechanism in their DNA to fight off any alien replication technology.

The aliens need to scan the animal to be able to morph into them, pigeons like I said are protected against this.

Squirrels on the other hand could possible be aliens in disguise.

The fascination with nuts must be a direct side effect that spawns from the aliens fascination of human anus's.

Oh,,, please keep this info quiet its still TOP SECRET info, so if i don't post anymore you know whats happened to me

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You never know....

The question is why? They could just have Nano bots, no need for a pigeon disguise.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Squirrels on the other hand could possible be aliens in disguise.

The fascination with nuts must be a direct side effect that spawns from the aliens fascination of human anus's.

Oh,,, please keep this info quiet its still TOP SECRET info, so if i don't post anymore you know whats happened to me

The whole "look squirrel" is actually their super mind power in the attempt to control us. To prove this just wear your tin foil hat in the woods and you will never feel the urge to "look squirrel" ever again...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Absolutely incorrect and pure nonsense.

How do you think pigeons got that defensive mechanism? Its the old adage of "it takes one to know one" in action.

I suspect that we are looking at several different species here. Only one is limited by the scanning technology you mention.

Squirrels though? Complete balderdash, gibberish.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Been giving this a bit more thought, all creatures or even materials have a life form / soul within, this is directly attached to that individual (call it possession if you will lol) now that being is directly controlled by some way of living like a religion or something similar, that religion is a god like entity that is above our heads and is alien if you like but alien to this world meaning what we sort of understand as multi dimensional, that alien not out there but within here, just on another frequency. The souls are controlled by the motherships that we occasionally see and indeed are collected by them for redistribution once are bodies become knackered or stop working for whatever reason that may be. The pigeon for example will go through this same process as all other types of beings, therefore they can be described as aliens in disguise.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Sufficiently advanced aliens would likely possess the technology capable of either scanning brains or receiving and analyzing their brainwaves from a considerable distance.

This would allow them to pull up memory logs including visual, auditory, etc.

With this tech they don't need to use anything to spy on you - they just look in your mind and see everything you thought felt and experienced.

They just figured out that the memory logs are stored in the rna and not in the synapses.

I wonder if ancestery dna co. knew this when they started collecting.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Size is wrong. Pigeon or squirrel do not make a good mask memory. You tend to see through it.

I watched a canary land on the front yard. It stared at me with huge eyes. It was the size of a small child. Then it morphed (this happened before that term was in use) which is when I woke up (if it was a dream). See, my mind could not keep a canary and small child's size in a logical framework.

Now owls are much bigger. I stumbled across two near a river. They turned around, kind of shocked I snuck up on them. They just stared at me and me, I slowly backed away. See the thread, "The Owls Are Not What They Seem".
edit on 29-5-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: add link

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Absolutely incorrect and pure nonsense.

Hey

easy now.

I did say it was top secret,

This is most likely the reason why its pure nonsense.

The truth is stranger than fiction.

How do you think pigeons got that defensive mechanism?

I could say but I think I have already exposed too much truth for some to handle and choose not to put anyone in danger.

WOW,

I just read this

Squirrels? No, never. The very idea is so ludicrous as to be laughable. Its simply impossible. Pigeons though.. you might be on to something there. Something to look into, but forget about the squirrels.

I'm on to you buddy

spreading dis info trying to cover for the squirrels

Just look at the mood your in, its obvious you are a shill for the squirrels

edit on 29-5-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Only one way to find out, i say grab one and tear it open and show everyone what you discover.

Make sure you draw a big crowd first.

I wouldn't do that! Sometimes our deceased relatives come back as smaller animals.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

He probably has a stash of nuts close by.

It would not surprise me to learn that some members are being bribed with secret stashes of nuts.
edit on 29-5-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Why do you think we never see baby pigeons?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Cats... Pays to be cuddly until the Master Plan is ripe. Then, and only then, will the claws come out (pun intended) and the catastrophe (hur hur, killing it) be upon us.

Just take a few seconds and watch the average cat. It oozes disdain for the inferior race that it has so insidiously attached itself to.

Purring, purring, purring... Tick tock, tick tock...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join