It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump just put the 'Me' in his Memorial Day tweet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I stand corrected...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Nothing spells out adult like a dude whose daily mission is to upset his critics into fits of siffling and shivering.

siffle? or was that a typo for stifle?

either way its great.. look how precious people are.. over a tweet! A TWEET!!

It's brilliant.. you all get so upset over a tweet ... you do it over and over and over again

its like the kid who cries when mom doesn't give him chocolate.. eventually people see you for who you really are!

Yet you even needed to use capitols to emphasize how calm you were while typing that response....

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nobody is trying to smear you, they're correct in calling you and them out, you're crying about a f# tweet, along with the rest of the easily offended.

To me, I see nothing of the sort.

Trump is triggering an entire group of people, without INTENT, lol, like wow. Evidence is this thread, you and them. Notice, you're not part of "them", check on NOT smearing you 😚

But meh, who cares, you've long went off the deep end, sort of like this quasi nuetral area of space...pouting in the center...casually peeking behind you at the two dominate partisan groups and there dance off...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

A decade ago the "conservatives" / Neocon's here and elsewhere would daily try to smear me a liberal for criticizing BushCo.

Then for years the "liberals" / Progressives (SJW's) would try to smear me a conservative for criticizing their anointed ones, Obama the Saint / Killary.

Now its come full circle and as soon as I've started in on Trump, Team Republican Talking Points are out to contempt me as being a "liberal", again.

"Smear" is accurate ebnough of a word as far as I'm concerned.

Its what you partisans do to people whom criticize your Party / your Saviors. As long as you can size a critic up as being part of the other team, then their words can be completely shrugged off as being motivated by partisan lunacy.

Its so sad you all act like you're so different, as you have different positions.

YET YOU ALL THINK THE SAME WAYS (self-deluded, for starters).

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning," Westen is quoted as saying in an Emory University press release. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts." Interestingly, neural circuits engaged in rewarding selective behaviors were activated. "Essentially, it appears as if partisans twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope until they get the conclusions they want, and then they get massively reinforced for it, with the elimination of negative emotional states and activation of positive ones," Westen said.
www.scientificamerican.com...

Any day now somebody is going to assert I'm TDS / TARD. And it will be a glorious day!
edit on 30-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join