It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump just put the 'Me' in his Memorial Day tweet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think he just enjoys triggering his haters.

Are we seriously going to use that line to excuse all his BS?

Dude seriously made the tweet about himself (which is embarrassing considering the declining black unemployment trend isnt his to claim).

Even if it was just about triggering his haters, him using MD to cultivate hate towards himself is even more alarming.

We all talked about Obama being bad for being most divisive, yet now we're going to praise Trump for being even more overtly divisive than anything in human history???
edit on 29-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yawn. Don't care.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I honestly don't see any evidence in the tweet that he claimed he was responsible for the good things that he outlined.
He simply said that things are looking good for our country.
As his tweets go, this was fairly good.

edit on b000000312018-05-29T08:06:46-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 29 May 2018 08:06:46 -0500800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: network dude

I think he just enjoys triggering his haters.

Are we seriously going to use that line to excuse all his BS?

Dude seriously made the tweet about himself (which is embarrassing considering the declining black unemployment trend isnt his to claim).

Even if it was just about triggering his haters, him using MD to cultivate hate towards himself is even more alarming.

We all talked about Obama being bad for being most divisive, yet now we're going to praise Trump for being even more overtly divisive than anything in human history???

LOL, sorry. But I think if you read his tweet again, you may (or may not) grasp what he said. He just mentioned things that were going well. Now I'm sure with his massive ego, he would want to take credit for all of it, and I'm sure he was looking for attention with this tweet. It's who he is. It's who he has been for a long time. In fact, the only part I find concerning in all this, is the fact that so many here seem to not be intelligent enough to know this.

NEWS FLASH!!!! Trump said something to stroke his ego!!

Next we should see a thread where you and your butties are outraged over his orange tint.

But as long as you are all occupied with this, all is well.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Contrast that with Barack Obama's tweet

"We can never truly repay the debt we owe our fallen heroes," Obama wrote. "But we can remember them, honor their sacrifice, and affirm in our own lives those enduring ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity for which generations of Americans have given that last full measure of devotion

Or George Seniors tweet

"Very much regret missing the Memorial Day parade today in Kennebunkport, and am forever grateful not only to those patriots who made the ultimate sacrifice for our Nation -- but also the Gold Star families whose heritage is imbued with their honor and heroism,

Or even the brief tweet of Bill Clinton

Remembering, honoring, and thanking all who served our great country

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Well he IS setting an example.

Just not a good one.

I, my , me, mine.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No he's self centered that's all.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes it is.

President Trump is a #ing moron.

How's that for free speech.

Thank you Rex Tillerson, for showing me the way!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you want a President who is good at tweeting or good at making America more prosperous?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't see any other tweet from former presidents that mention anything but fallen soldiers and their honor.

But yes this outlines exactly how deplorable he and his supporters are. They can find no fault which is really just crazy because I could certainly find some faults in Obama or Clinton while supporting their candidacy. But trump is like a god to you guys. It's very sad.
He really could shoot someone and you'd support him.
He has no honor and no one will ever raise a flag for him.
Draft dodger.
Communist.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Deplorable? What about their divine spark?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Yes it is.

President Trump is a #ing moron.

How's that for free speech.

Thank you Rex Tillerson, for showing me the way!

You've always expressed exactly what's in your mind here.

Similar sentiments abound I'm sure.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Which is it .. no one will ever raise a flag for him, or his supporters will always support him?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I never expected Cadet Bone Spurs to honor Memorial Day.

In Trumpian fashion, he didn't.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

No he's self centered that's all.

so he doesn't have an ego issue?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Trump is a lying buffoon with no class
Low black unemployment has nothing to do with his presidency. The positive development started under Obama and the unemployment numbers have been going down ever since. What exactly has this bozo done so he can take credit for something that started years before his presidency? Traveled back in time? Only Trumps extremist base believes this crap.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

"Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"

While there may be a hint of him tooting his own horn, he doesn't take credit in his tweet.

However, don't let that stop the blind hatred from spewing fourth. Right in line with CNN, all talking points hit too!
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If him saying ms13 are animals is racist then you saying Trump supporters are all deplorables is racist.
So you are a racist bigot.. LOL

racist..

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Which is it .. no one will ever raise a flag for him, or his supporters will always support him?

I believe that some of you would gladely offer your daughters and wifes to Trump. That's how far out some of you are.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It’s a tweet. As usual, this tweet is amplified while the rest of his Memorial Day activities are suppressed. You might need a break from Twitter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join