It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy's lawyer is in a bit of a pickle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You seem to really enjoy taking the opposing side of whatever I post, so I'm glad I could amuse you for a bit.

It has nothing to do with taking a side. I'm questioning your logic.

My reasoning for thinking Stormy was paid to do this, is that violating an NDA is risky and she isn't in a financial position to deal with things if Trump's lawyers decide to push that angel. But perhaps I'm wrong. (on stormy, not the asshats)

She was paid to provoke a lawsuit that has nothing to do with her?

I look forward to you opposing my next opinion with as much zeal as you have shown here.

What an odd thing to look forward to.

And before you ask, no, it doesn't come across as whining, at least not to me.

Ok.

Sure.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

that's funny, I question your logic often too. I just don't feel like I have to make 4 posts telling you something that just doesn't matter.

I am interested in hearing how Stormy has nothing to do with her own lawsuit. Please elaborate on that a bit.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

that's funny, I question your logic often too. I just don't feel like I have to make 4 posts telling you something that just doesn't matter.

Why does how you feel, or the number of posts you make, matter?

Are we talking about the topic, or how you feel?

Not sure I care how you feel.

I am interested in hearing how Stormy has nothing to do with her own lawsuit. Please elaborate on that a bit.

I said no such thing. In the OP, you said Stormy was paid to provoke this, but the OP is not about her lawsuit. It's about a separate lawsuit involving Frank. So that is why I question your logic and question how Stormy was paid to provoke a lawsuit that has nothing to do with her.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I was speaking of Stormy's existence in general. Her whoring for the camera career is about over, so this is a way to supplement her income.

for someone who claims not to care how I feel, you sure do follow me around questioning my opinions a good bit. Your actions would suggest you have a deep interest in just about anything I post. While I am flattered, I just can't reciprocate. (I really don't give a rats ass)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I was speaking of Stormy's existence in general. Her whoring for the camera career is about over, so this is a way to supplement her income.

Ok. Perhaps you should made that clear in the OP.

What you did say states she was paid to provoke "this". Which is an illogical extrapolation.

for someone who claims not to care how I feel, you sure do follow me around questioning my opinions a good bit.

Question your opinions? Of course. They are highly-questionable.

Follow you around? How did you come to that conclusion? Because I post my opinion on an internet forum that you happen to also take part in?

Your actions would suggest you have a deep interest in just about anything I post. While I am flattered, I just can't reciprocate. (I really don't give a rats ass)

Neither do I give a rat's ass. Your opinion about such idiotic things are not my concern.

Your lack of basic logic is very interesting. Your feelings...completely irrelevant.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Neither do I give a rat's ass. Your opinion about such idiotic things are not my concern.

Your lack of basic logic is very interesting. Your feelings...completely irrelevant.

For someone claiming they don't "give a rat's ass", and that such idiotic things are not their concern, you obviously felt compelled enough to post on the topic, not just once, but several times. Yea, you clearly don't give a rat's ass...

Congratulations, you've just won the ATS worst bullsh*tter of the month medal.

edit on 29-5-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

he's got brains and personality, and he's thorn in a corrupt President's side - it's glorious!

Wow... with leaps of logic like that, I bet you could achieve orbit in a single bound!

Avernatti is a crook:So it appears the only brains he has are locked on how to stiff others to pad his own pocket.

Personality? Sure, he has a personality... like a used car salesman.

It's literally amazing watching you claim Trump is corrupt when he has shown no evidence (like our previous 5 Presidents have) of corruption, and in the same breath you claim Avernatti is somehow not.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh, I don't think you get it. Only Trump of other republicans can actually be "criminals", people like Avanetti are good people being railroaded by "the man". Plus, hes so damn sexy, he just can't be a criminal.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

you're funny, nobody wants to impeach him for his sex life like the republicans did. LOLOLOL i know, he lied under oath about a bj. is trump going to be interviewed?

avenatti isn't worried about any of this and he's SUPER hot.

Again I thank God that our legal system isn't ruled by hormones and arousal based on one of your Avanatti posts. I think he looks like Michael Chiklis after a few days of no access to a razor but what do I know?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Are you trying to make me
?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Are you trying to make me
?