It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas is interested in another round of military conflict as dozens of mortars fired into Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It seems that the Gaza border protest didn't achieved the desired outcome for the militant terror group. Dozens dead and hundreds injured didn't changed the situation in Gaza. The Gazan population is loosing it's patience and it is closer to an uprising against Hamas, than ever before. Only a couple of weeks passed and the world already forgot all about it. As mentioned in my other posts, no one really cares. Even the false reporting of eight-month-old baby casualty (which since was removed from list of people killed by Israeli army Source) wasn't enough to spring the world into action against Israel. The only thing they've got is sympathy which, as you know, is notoriously useless.

So what is there to be done?

At least 25 mortar shells have been fired from the Gaza Strip at communities in southern Israel, the Israeli Defence Force (IDF) has said, in what is thought to be the single biggest rocket attack in the area since the 2014 Hamas-Israel war.
No one was injured in the Tuesday morning incident and most missiles were intercepted by Israel’s rocket defence systems. One shell landed near a nursery school shortly before it was due to open for the day, local media reported.
www.independent.co.uk...

It is obvious that Israel is going to respond in the same way it always responds. With severe force.
What is there to be gained for the Palestinian people with these attacks? Except the provocation that will lead to more deaths, which in turn would be blamed on Israel.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hamas. Iran. Two sides of the same coin. Palestinians are held back by the unwillingness to stop the hate and conflict.

edit on 29/5/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Both side are wrong. I wish you had a more objective, logical perception of the actual situation.

You took an important subject and turned it into a sh1t post.

Good job...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

Both side are wrong. I wish you had a more objective, logical perception of the actual situation.

Good job...

Hi AH what is your take on the issue ? Without killing of the thread.. Me I am with Israel 100% they have bled for their Homeland and will continue to do so.. They have made a garden out of a wastland.
They will always stamp hard on terrorists and as usual collateral damage will happen.
I will await the response..

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Of course, they are interested in more conflict - they have seen that Western liberal media and the EU support them to the hilt against Israel and their own countries. They are being encouraged to provoke a reaction so that more casualties can be breathlessly reported by the media and blamed on Isreal (and of course Trump).

The terrorist cheerleaders in the West will no doubt continue to offer them their full support. At least the US govt is no longer funding them directly with secret planeloads of unmarked bills.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Why are these assholes still walking around?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Both side are wrong. I wish you had a more objective, logical perception of the actual situation. You took an important subject and turned it into a sh1t post. Good job...

I would be glad to hear your objective view. This is a discussion not a manifesto. If you have some insight on these attacks, express it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Can you please change the post title to read................................

Iran is interested in another round of military conflict as dozens of mortars fired into Israel

A little more accurate thanks

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Since day 1 Palestinians have refused peace. Sorry, until they actually want peace they get 100% of the blame since they started it and refuse to end it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

While at the same time many Palestinian types living within Israel proper have no problem living under a civilising force. Check out what reporter Tommy Robinson found when he visited Israel

www.bing.com...

edit on Tue May 29 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: cannot embed bing vids

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Both side are wrong. I wish you had a more objective, logical perception of the actual situation. You took an important subject and turned it into a sh1t post. Good job...

I would be glad to hear your objective view. This is a discussion not a manifesto. If you have some insight on these attacks, express it.

I have an objective view. I am not here to argue or shill for anyone so, please, no personal attacks.

Israel has the right to self defense. Their response should be reasonable and proportional. This is different to the previous event when they were killing unarmed people for looking at them sideways. I am not sure what the exact response should be. Obviously, if they slaughter half the population, I would feel this to be a bit overboard especially since no Israelis have been killed. If they did nothing it would not be enough. These Palestinians are an annoying nuisance but who in that part of the world isn't?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Since day 1 Palestinians have refused peace. Sorry, until they actually want peace they get 100% of the blame since they started it and refuse to end it.

You don't know what your talking about.

Mounting operations against enemy population centers located inside or near our defensive system in order to prevent them from being used as bases by an active armed force.

These operations can be divided into the following categories: Destruction of villages (setting fire to, blowing up, and planting mines in the debris), especially those population centers which are difficult to control continuously

Mounting search and control operations according to the following guidelines: encirclement of the village and conducting a search inside it. In the event of resistance, the armed force must be destroyed and the population must be expelled outside the borders of the state.

imeu.org...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

To be honest, I'm biased on the situation but do try to stay objective and see both points of view.

It's a never ending cycle and it goes back to biblical times so it's impossible to point fingers with any accuracy.

My personal belief is that the formation of Israel, most importantly how it was formed in 1948, the Palestinians are still upset about the Nakba where they were all displaced just like the Jews in ww2. Those memories don't go away so easy, ask any holocaust survivor.

Yes there have been peace processes, if you want to call those fraudulent attempts peace talks with both sides setting impossible stipulations from the get go. Extremists from both sides speak propaganda, perform acts of violence, commit false flags...

It's not as simple as you put it...

Can you even prove it was Hamas who launches these rockets? I think it's Mossad but I can't prove it. Stop parading Israeli Hasbara as fact, I see through your fiction.

Edit:

Forgot that being under constant blockade and stuck in an urban cage will cause the opposing side to not like you very much.

I have no dog in this fight and have both Israeli and Palestinian friends but to me it's clear who the real victims are in all this.

edit on 29-5-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Then Hamas would say so. There was no nation of Palestine in the 1940s. They should have been happy to have their own nation, instead they chose war over peace.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I have no dog in this fight and have both Israeli and Palestinian friends but to me it's clear who the real victims are in all this.

Yes, the people who would like peace.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hi Uf.. Ha Sick of hearing Tommy R mentioned Presume a different one.
Your Youtube upload not working.
Maybe add the address to link also.. Take care Dude.

I am reading on my twitter 30 Targets have been bombed in kind reply.

edit on 29 5 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

It's actually the same Tommy Robinson mate................ He tells it how it is over there. The truth, not the bull# from the organised media outlets. How most people over in Israel get on great

Here's thye vid I don't know how to fix the one above lol

www.bing.com...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yep a good one Talking like it is.. Thanks..

edit on 29 5 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add Link

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Good job...

Your idea of more logical. Your follow-up with 's**t post' shows zero 'logic' or rebuttal, whatsoever.

It's your post that closer fits that description.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

That's the one.............. Tommy in Tel Aviv. Thanks Skywatcher

top topics

<<   2 >>

join