It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump get's 13 trademarks approved in China- pay to play?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Do you guys hear mindless parrots everywhere too?

Very annoying!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: CB328

Wow, you've really gone off the deep end.

In some circles, this is completely normal. Just roll with it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

What you omit, deliberately, is the U.S. was sold out to China long before Trump took office. At least the last three administrations.

Now you bleat?

Laughable.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So off shoring manufacturing is making America Great Again. Why can't the Trumps have their products manufactured in America by American workers. He promised to bring back industry to America, perhaps he should start with his own businesses.

www.refinery29.com...

I guess "America First" was just the same Trump lies we've all grown to know and love.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 28-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So off shoring manufacturing is making America Great Again. Why can't the Trumps have their products manufactured in America by American workers. He promised to bring back industry to America, perhaps he should start with his own businesses.

www.refinery29.com...

I guess "America First" was just the same Trump lies we've all grown to know and love.

Possibly because the Democrats won't let a tax or spending bill go through without attaching their crap to it. Like amnesty.

As of right now he's just doing a cost analysis as a businessman and making money. I know you hate that, but that is actually how a successful business works.

Now, if we could just lower corporate taxes again to where Americans can compete in a global market, then jobs will be here.

Sorry you didn't understand any of that... I typed it for other people.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe because someone demanded he give up all his business interests when he became President... oh, wait. Wasn't that you?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Oh look......it’s the pissed off Liberal AGAIN.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

As of right now he's just doing a cost analysis as a businessman and making money. I know you hate that, but that is actually how a successful business works.

Actually I have 3 LLCs. Manufacturing, wholesale and retail and a service oriented company. I could easily have my products made in Mexico but I prefer to hire American workers; Usually disabled vets.

Trump even brings in foreign help to work in Mar A Largo. wtf?

www.foxnews.com...

www.politifact.com...

edit on 28-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It's always the same with these nationalist populist leaders. They pretend to be patriots while at same time doing shady business deals and making their families and friends rich.

I remember when we used to laugh at other countries for being bamboozled by criminal scum, now Americans are dumb enough to do it to our own country.
edit on 28-5-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
As Ivanka Trump and her father have built their global brands, largely through licensing deals, they have pursued trademarks in dozens of countries.

Doen't say how much of American uranium the deal required for her name to be put on a blanket.

link   
As Ivanka Trump and her father have built their global brands, largely through licensing deals, they have pursued trademarks in dozens of countries.

Doen't say how much of American uranium the deal required for her name to be put on a blanket.

link   

edit on 28-5-2018 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

www.refinery29.com...

www.theguardian.com...

Lol. Can't be done all at once, and you know it. We know where the lies are coming from....

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It's always the same with these nationalist populist leaders. They pretend to be patriots while at same time doing shady business deals and making their families and friends rich.

I remember when we used to laugh at other countries for being bamboozled by criminal scum, now Americans are dumb enough to do it to our own country.

How does it feel to be wrong EVERY time?
Even with all the rigging that your Dear Leader Obama tried to help her win with, the criminal scum lost.
Keep crying, bitching and moaning....it’s hilarious.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Good for her!

Chelsea is jealous.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Votes tallying up fast for Republicans in November.

You need to convince a few million more for the "Lead-Pipe" cinch.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Now? Naw, it has been happening all during the Clinton and Obama administrations.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Do you guys hear mindless parrots everywhere too?

Very annoying!

Where did you get your Avatar picture....looks like a granite spaceship to me like the one Apollo 20 found with Mona Lisa inside.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Actually I have 3 LLCs. Manufacturing, wholesale and retail and a service oriented company. I could easily have my products made in Mexico but I prefer to hire American workers; Usually disabled vets.

Trump even brings in foreign help to work in Mar A Largo. wtf?

www.foxnews.com...

www.politifact.com...

OMG, really?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Anyone here know what the terminology "business goes to the lowest bidder" means ?
No , I didnt think so...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join