It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family ganged up and attacked me.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You were being way too nice. The age of being polite is over. Also, why argue with people who have zero interest in truth and righteousness? Women have no agency. You should have told them what was what, and if they started getting loud and emotional you lay down the law like a man should. It's what women need and want, and they'll never ever say it.
No woman in my family, or otherwise would yell at me about some faggot show being good for children, and have me tuck my tail. They wouldn't dream of it.
What you had to say was very important, and instead of defending it properly you shrank in the presence of angry women. For shame. It's precisely why all western countries are doomed.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Do you use the palm or the back of the hand when you lay down the law?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

well now, we all know thats not possible.

Sure it is, I'm in sales, I get called horrible things daily.

Merchant detected. A "man" who works in sales has no business here. You probably watch lots of cape# movies and collect figurines.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't have to use violence against mine, but I'm not afraid of its practice.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Nah, superhero movies are lame, I prefer to watch internet tough guys talk about laying down the law.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You don't have to watch on the internet, go tell any man that you think children should watch shows with homosexuals partaking in homosexual activity and they should emulate it.
You'll get the law laid down on you in person. Most people aren't progressive nutjobs who want their children or others watching anything remotely like this.
Only people who worship the cult of Hollywood are patting each other's back on this issue.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
You don't have to watch on the internet, go tell any man that you think children should watch shows with homosexuals partaking in homosexual activity and they should emulate it.

Unlike you and the Original Poster I don't give other people advice on how to raise their children. But if you want to be the righteous child-rearing warrior super hero laying down the law that's your deal.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Nah, superhero movies are lame, I prefer to watch internet tough guys talk about laying down the law.

Oh I also wanted to point this post out. You're very catty. Big fan of Ru Paul yourself I'm guessing? Haha. Get a real job or start lifting maybe you'll lose the feminine attitude.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Unlike you and the Original Poster I don't give other people advice on how to raise their children. But if you want to be the righteous child-rearing warrior super hero laying down the law that's your deal.

Good. You have a horrific point of view that needs to rot with your corpse.
When you're unsure of yourself, these are the kinds of things you say. The language of losers.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Big fan of Ru Paul yourself I'm guessing?

Never watched it.

Haha.

LOL.

Get a real job...

If you had my money you'd burn yours.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Good. You have a horrific point of view that needs to rot with your corpse.
When you're unsure of yourself, these are the kinds of things you say. The language of losers.

No one says you cannot be the new Dr. Spock and tell everyone how to raise their children, I choose not to. Some people obviously have an unfettered compulsion to interject themselves into other people's business.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Wow. This guys situation must have vastly improved since 2014.

this topic:

Bundy

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 03:58 PM

I'll get right to it. 
I want to claim my girlfriends kids on my taxes, since I am the only one who makes any money. We haven't lived together in a year because the house we used to rent was foreclosed on so we had to move, we were paying rent and the owner wasn't paying the bank. She lives in a family owned house rent free, I send her roughly half of my income (witch is VERY LOW). Her ex - hubbie was claiming the kids but he died in June. I only made about 9,000 this year, due to losing a job and being on unemployment.

edit on 30-5-2018 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Oh jeez.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

RuPaul would call this "the tea".

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I’m not sure that the argument is about that bilge called Ru Paul...

I noticed that you mentioned religion and that you said that you and your sisters often had talks about “anything under the sun”. So that got me wondering....have you ever spoken aloud about your religious beliefs?...perhaps spoken aloud about what you feel spiritual?

If you have...it’s probably stems from that..IMO...if so they probably hate it that you have a spiritual side to yourself where they are purely materialistic...hence they watch that crap to help fill some kind of void 🙄.

If you haven’t spoken about your beliefs...then disregard what I have said....and they are just wrong...family first not some crap on the telly-box, if they can’t see that, leave them to it, I know that may seem a little harsh, but you need to have integrity and stick to your beliefs.

Either way, if you don’t stick to your beliefs and morals you will have nothing inside of you other than hate.

Peace 👍

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Actually, them refusing to talk to you sounds like a blessing in disguise. Enjoy the peace and quiet and keep on keeping on.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It has. I haven't been here in years because of it. I'm no longer a communist weakling.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It has. I haven't been here in years because of it. I'm no longer a communist weakling.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

"You can't accept me for my beliefs and you're attacking me based on that, yet accusing ME of being bigoted"?

You used logic. You're doomed.

Why, OH WHY are people so pathologically INCAPABLE of hearing both sides of a debate?

They don't debate. That requires painful thought.

To keep family together you must be a doormat.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: Deetermined

Get ready for more. Satan is working overtime on non-believers. I've never seen anything like it. Time must be getting short. The only advise I have for you is to pray for them. Nothing else is going to work.

...Said a religious zealot every single day since religion existed. Yet...here we are.

Said the pilot of the Hindenburg right before it exploded. What was your point again?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join