It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* ATS Infiltrated by government spies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
ATS is a cnsoiprcay! The mdreotaros are uwanare taht all pstos are tcakerd and mberems taht get too csole to the tutrh are fgegald. Trhee are feils on all mberems. Yuor wdros hvae been dmcuoneetd. If you are aingsat waht any gvoenrmnet is dnoig, tehy konw. Tihs is the itrnneet and yuor wrdos hvae been tpaperd.

But siosulrey, who cears. If you kenw tehy wree wcinhtag wluod you sotp psintog? Not me. I lvoe ptsniog hrer.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So now we've gone from l33t speak to using the correct first and last letter, and jumbling the rest eh?

We wno't paly yuor eivl gmae!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would not stop posting. I love it here also.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is a PUBLIC board. Anyone can become a member
and post. It can't be 'infiltrated by government spies'...
This isn't a closed forum accessable only by special password
and encrypted or something. There is nothing to 'infiltrate'
and nothing to 'spy' upon. It's all very public.
You guys are funny sometimes.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This is a PUBLIC board. Anyone can become a member
and post. It can't be 'infiltrated by government spies'...
This isn't a closed forum accessable only by special password
and encrypted or something. There is nothing to 'infiltrate'
and nothing to 'spy' upon. It's all very public.
You guys are funny sometimes.

I think, the whole thread is a joke.

I think, so dont quote me on that.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Man, this thread still going?
*counts the minutes*

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Of course ATS is infiltrated by government spies! What kind of conspiracy theorists are you people anyways?

Some of you need to get back to the basics or find another site. This is a conspiracy board for god sakes, paranoia is a requirement

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If a person argues against the "chem-trails" and calls it a hoax, then he is definitely a CIA agent. Sensfan, Father Luke Duke, Howard Roark and that old fat guy, the engineer, what's-his-name -- they're all government agents.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I didn't see any smilies, but please tell me you're kidding about the chemtrails bit...??? If YOU go for it, I just may have to look into it more, but I can't see chemtrails as being anything more than bs....

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Gazrok says:

"...but please tell me you're kidding about the chemtrails bit...???"

Gazrok, my man! I've been posting here for almost a year, and you don't know how I feel about the "chem-a-zoids"?

"If YOU go for it, I just may have to look into it more, but I can't see chemtrails as being anything more than bs.... '

I am so glad to hear you say that, because, of course, the whole "chem-trail" thing is nothing but pure, unadulterated rubbish.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Gazrok, my man! I've been posting here for almost a year, and you don't know how I feel about the "chem-a-zoids"?

Well, I don't get to that forum too often, hehe...so I just had to be sure...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A U2U made me revisit this thread...(which is great, as I needed a laugh today....
)

The very fact that this site is able to exist and discuss such issues that are discussed here... Proves my point that the NSA, CIA and FBI don't see it as a security risk.

As far as I know, we've always cooperated in any instance of illegal or secret information being removed asap (which has been a RARE occurrance I might add). Though the idea of a g-man getting paid to sit on this board really makes me rethink my career choices, hehe...
I could do that! Where's the application?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStar
What if the powers that be have infiltrated our precious ATS haven and started sowing the seeds of intolerance and chaos?! ?!

I know the answer to this problem, but yet there is not a single responsible person who can use his powers to stop this horrible event on ATS.

and--- there are no government spies on ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This has been thrown around many times...And yes, there ARE some government employees that watch this site - hell, some even POST.

It's no secret =]

-wD

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
This has been thrown around many times...And yes, there ARE some government employees that watch this site - hell, some even POST

Is there anything wrong with government employees watching and posting? Probably they would like to enjoy ATS. But they are not the ones trolling around... it is someone else...!

Anyway, did you know that aliens are watching this site too? They are even posting as well. And they love to be in safe contact with humans.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Anyway, did you know that aliens are watching this site too? They are even posting as well. And they love to be in safe contact with humans.

And we love being in safe contact with them as well.

Gazrok, you just had to bring it back didn't ya?

Can you find out how much they are paying for that position? I'm excellent at psychological profiling. And see if they can get me a satellite internet connection so I can chill at the beach.

Edit: Cut the quote down.

[edit on 3-29-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
hello...I am meekl...and I am happy grey to be posting here into ATS.
my grey families are laughing and cavorting eating much ekniphil. We ,as you say, crack up.

I am hoping to not be noticed as alien...please look here at my pen.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Not only do some of the Illuminati Mind Control Handlers check out ATS.............

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
But some of the Mind Controlled Slaves do as well.............

Hey!! I resemble that statement!

[edit on 3-29-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
But some of the Mind Controlled Slaves do as well.............

As we should call it: victims of mind controls...!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join