It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* ATS Infiltrated by government spies?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I work for the CIA, KGB, Illuminati, Bilderbergs, and trilateral commision. I also am a premium meber of the Bill O Reilly Bohemian Grove, a confidant of the Rothschild family, and a personal emmisary of Satan. I am working to spread pure evil, eat babies, control minds, and engage in lewd acts with arachnids.

Great you should be in our group picture from last years picnic.....I am third row second from the left. (the one in the "Manson for President" T-shirt)

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No matter how many times I see these, they never fail to crack me up, bumping so someone else can have a chuckle, hehe....

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
No matter how many times I see these, they never fail to crack me up, bumping so someone else can have a chuckle, hehe....

I know.... Its almost every three months on the dot.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I better stop posting or someone will figure out that I'm the illegitimate lovespawn of a night of debauchery between the Bush and Bin Laden families at the Bohemian Grove.

Oops, I think I just spilled the beans.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Let me put it this way.

Try not thinking about it, there is nowhere there but us.

Just live your lives normally.

All I have to say.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Try not thinking about it, there is nowhere there but us.

Just live your lives normally.

All I have to say.

Are you, perhaps, advocating ignorance?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ah, this is old news and as i keep saying there here, but they do not cause any harm what so ever....

back to posting people

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think that instead of surpression, a very popular tactic is now spamming and information overflow, throw in a few titors here, a few Reptillians there and before you know it people be discussing timetravelling and underground cities instead of asking if oswald acted alone...

If you tell people there is a government agent standing behind every tree, they miss the one standing next to them.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Interesting idea... If you were correct, then that would mean members like lizzardsamuk, etc. would be agents, as it is members who post the more outlandish ones, hehe....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, SOMEONE actually SAID "NSA" in the forum, anyway. It IS the NSA. It's a joint US / British project used to mathematically create a "subtraction filter" for use in the supercomputer analysis of "chatter." The actual uses of the site are mostly non-human per se.

All the OTHER government employees who visit this site? They are working independently, conducting investigations of their own.

[edit on 3/16/2005 by Noumenon]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello!? Earth calling members...

The stench of warped and misfounded paranoia literally drips from this topic thread.

You people only wish that this site and its members were monitored! It would make some of you feel right important now wouldn't it? Many of you are nothing but misguided teens with nothing better to do than to start paranoia topic threads (the likes of which that have been created almost on a semi-yearly basis, with no factual bearing) dealing with "ATS has been infiltrated by government spies," or "How many members of ATS are government workers," or "Who do you think is a government spy" crap.

Here's a thought or two: Get a grip and read a real book or two, maybe?!

There is nothing to fear but fear itself (paranoia, included).
Do you really think that the administration of this site (mods included) would really allow such an infiltration? The monitoring of its membership? Would ATS, remember: DENY IGNORANCE, really work for such governmental agenicies that would allow or sanction the scrutinizing of members without their knowledge?!

You people really need to rethink life and the ATS purpose for being here, k?

Nuff' said...

*washes hands and walks away*
For crying out loud.....most of what I said was in jest (ie: J/King) and with tongue in cheek. But seriously....k?
:p

seekerof

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
lol!!!!!oneoneone111

s3ekkeriof, ypou r not foolIng me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~ LOLOLO.... I NOW YPOU WROK FO RTH3 GOVeRMENT.. ypoU want to braoiwnash mde into beleiv1eng u but it isnot wroking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~ I KNoW WHAT U LAM3RZ ARE H1DING, THE TRUTHJ SI OUTR TH3RWE!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ B3CUZ YOOU LAME~~~ cOmw 2 my ftp becuz YOUY ArE LAM3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
paperclip, please turn off your "l33t Lock" button, should be right near your "Caps Lock"...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i usually skip right over threads like this - but this one has been amusing - and ROFLMAO when the ingenuous ones doeth protest too much.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Quiet frankly, if ATS were to be monitored, I don't think the administration would have a say. The government does what it wants, noone can stop it, and certainly not the administration of ATS can prevent it.

But still, noone is monitoring this site, there is nothing TO monitor. 99.9 percent of the forums is total bull thought up by teen members who have nothing else better to do than to make themselves feel important.

Don't ask about the other .1 percent, because every now and then, there will be a little leak, and with this, I'm sure dozens of people will scour through ATS to look for such leaks, well goodluck, it's impossible to tell with all the misinformation floating around.

Probably only the mods and a few veteran memebers have an understanding of this site works, and those are the ones who keep it together, without them, this site would have died along with the conspiracy nuts with no hobbies.

And if the site were to be monitored, it would be monitored for all the opposite things, it would be monitored for key words and such, so everyone just get back to your lives, there is nothing to see here, just live your lives normally, stop denying what you think is ignorance, because it's not, you yourselves, the people who are so goddamn paranoid are ignorant.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Paperclip,
What 'l33t' government manual you get all that out of?
Don't fool us, k?
That is not 'hacker' code or language you were using, but government taught "how to not be detected as a government agent" language.

Your slick, but also detectable.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Paperclip,

It is the latest "1337 speak 4 Dummies", 2005 edition, standard operating manual, book 1.

I guess I over did it, eh? It was "too l33t".
I have to practice this more

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Originally posted by Seekerof
Paperclip,

It is the latest "1337 speak 4 Dummies", 2005 edition, standard operating manual, book 1.

I guess I over did it, eh? It was "too l33t".
I have to practice this more

Let me put it this way, the l33t vocabulary should only be used in video games, mostly counter strike.

So please, we want literate structured responses here, please no alphabets that people may have trouble understanding.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Where, may I ask, did you acquire this text?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The very fact that this site is able to exist and discuss such issues that are discussed here... Proves my point that the NSA, CIA and FBI don't see it as a security risk.

Having said that, I would be HIGHLY surprised if there wasn't some form of agent reading everything that gets posted, he/she may possibly contribute here aswell... Just to keep tabs on everything...

If I had to make a guess at who the agent was Id say edsinger, specifically just cause hes so patriotic... hahaha just jokes

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join