It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* ATS Infiltrated by government spies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
I have found they will contact people just as yourself if anything to tell you stuff that puts you on a wild goose chase

Im suprised this hasnt happened to me or moderators on ATS. If a government agent got in contact with me about the new world order movement, after check his employment, i would post the information if true and continue to search for more facts.

But, we have to remember, looking into certain conspiracies and cover ups can prove dangerous.

thats why I always discuss it in public areas that way when I come up missing all the sudden someone will notice, I would miss seeing your pretty little avatar if it quit showing up after all.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

thats why I always discuss it in public areas that way when I come up missing all the sudden someone will notice, I would miss seeing your pretty little avatar if it quit showing up after all.

awwwwww thank you

i doubt the CIA will see any of us as dangerous to them.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

awwwwww thank you

i doubt the CIA will see any of us as dangerous to them.

But I try to be honest and tell them I am waiting , and they wont believe me maybe this is how terrorists start out they come to places like this run there ideas out there and the CIA ignores them as harmless , I think I might just have to put a flaming bag of dog poop on the white house steps to prove Im crazy or something

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
*still waiting for the CIA to contact him*

please guys, i need help with my research

Spooks are no fun anymore

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

*still waiting for the CIA to contact him*

please guys, i need help with my research

Spooks are no fun anymore

Yes answer or I will put flaming bags of poop on all goverment offices door steps as an act of terrorism by poop.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hmm....i give up, i dont think they contact members on this board, only staff.

It would be kinda scary if the spooks did start picking off members

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The government doesn't have to come all the way to ATS to find ppl who oppose bush....50% of Americans do, ha!

I think that they do monitor this and other boards, as well.

It cracked me up that the first reply to your post, IMHO, smacked at intolerance!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
still waiting for contact
they never get in contact with you when you openly ask them. Seriously though, i can be trusted and will not expose who they are, a nice U2U will be nice cause i have questions about things

government agents who may be reading, e-mail if you like. this is not some secret plot to basicly "expose you to ATS", more like to get a better understanding of what you do.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by infinite]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hmm....i give up, i dont think they contact members on this board, only staff.

It would be kinda scary if the spooks did start picking off members

Let me at them , let me at them I have a paper bag of poop and a zippo lighter and I am itching for a good fight, come on terd boys where are you at , answer INFINITE , what you got to loose but a 300 dollar pair of shoes come on you know you want ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooppppppssssss they are at my door again I guess they got a new pair of shoes and have come here looking for more poop trouble.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
theres no doubt in my mind there goverment agents on this site
who cares its our right and duty to mankind to discern the bs for the facts

I leave at this and march forward mighty ats members

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Some of us won't be fooled though.... no matter how wrong we are.

I like this

It should be a lot of peoples signature

If there were Government Agents here us Reptilians would know about it

Therer have been some even post here in the past, but I seriously doubt they would find us as any sort of threat

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by JAK
Some of us won't be fooled though.... no matter how wrong we are.

I like this

Therer have been some even post here in the past, but I seriously doubt they would find us as any sort of threat

Well fine if we arent worthy of a threat then I will get my poop bombs and go on my way obviously neither , threatening the president with poop bombs and sessesion from the US to make my own country in my own yard isnt much of a concern then I dont want to hear from the weiners anyway. Its not like they are going to hand me the keys to area 51 anyway, so what is the point.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I like this

Where David Icke when you need him??

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Infiltrated by government at ats.

we are

i work for the gov at ats didnt you see the gov adverts on the front page right side ????? we own this now

dont worry we are all tracking you down one by one from your posting iP and our cookie system.

we will be contacting you shortly

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The name simon gray sounds a bit suspect like a made up name.Agents do monitor these sites off the strength that if someones theory is getting to close to the truth or if someone one day has some hardcore proof of ufo's or whatever they'll know about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hmmm, ever wonder if the spy would act "liberal" and have women avatars just to throw everyone off?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
The name simon gray sounds a bit suspect like a made up name.Agents do monitor these sites off the strength that if someones theory is getting to close to the truth or if someone one day has some hardcore proof of ufo's or whatever they'll know about it.

SimonGray is probably a made up name,
but i think its his real name to be honest.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I keep telling everyone I am a rogue goverment agent with a poop bomb and a need to use it on the white house , but noone believes me

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I keep telling everyone I am a rogue goverment agent with a poop bomb and a need to use it on the white house , but noone believes me

lol
i believe you, if it makes you feel better

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How many mods is ATS missing? I was zipping around another board last night, and they're missing their administrator, and a super mod. Another board is missing half the staff! Two buddies of mine are MIA since they started doing some guerilla journalism, and 18 other heads (phreaks) I knew up and vanished in one night about 3 years ago.

I wonder if the culling has begun, and nobody in RL will notice because they're about as internet savvy as a rock.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join