It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* ATS Infiltrated by government spies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Dear ghawd! I just had a horrible thought.

I've been posting here for a while now and I have noticed an excessive amount of unneeded hostility, on different levels of course, when posting things that may be somewhat "far fetched" to the average mainstream line of thought.
What if the powers that be have infiltrated our precious ATS haven and started sowing the seeds of intolerance and chaos?! ?!

It would be so easy to do, yet would they not be just as well served by letting us wallow in the half truths on whole fakes that we unavoidably see when we visit this site? So many questions, so few anwers oh my!

TOLERANCE! BE TOLERANT OF OTHER POSTERS, theres enough intolerance to go around.... for everybody

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Something you just thought of is breaking news?

Actually this theory has been floated many times, along with the theory that ATS is run by aliens etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I never said it was breaking news.

Your thought schemas led you to believe that because I placed "breaking" in the title of my post, that I meant "breaking news" which I did not. It was simply a brilliant psychological ploy to attract fine readers like yourself to my stupendous postage. Bwar har.

JAK

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Something you just thought of is breaking news?

Actually this theory has been floated many times, along with the theory that ATS is run by aliens etc.

Yea, theory. Sure, that's all it is. You just believe
the man

Some of us won't be fooled though.... no matter how wrong we are.

Jack

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Of course there are goverment people here.
This site is too big to be left unchecked.
They are not very open in their intentions though, they are very subtle. Goverment or illuminati agents won't post simple obvious stuff like "worship bush, NWO is coming" or stuff like that. They will post what appears to be a "well researched" post with unclear intentions loaded with subtle messages. Beware of those.

I think they have infiltrated mods too.

Be very careful .....

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The most bizarre theory I've seen is that ATS is actually run by some British guy named Simon Gray instead by the Above Top Secret Ignorance Research Center (ATSIRC) somewhere in Idaho, USA as indicated on the homepage.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The most bizarre theory I've seen is that ATS is actually run by some British guy named Simon Gray instead by the Above Top Secret Ignorance Research Center (ATSIRC) somewhere in Idaho, USA as indicated on the homepage.

I know holy crap

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Even if they had what difference does it make , do they think anyone with the Idea of causing trouble will will use ATS as a medium

People here are expressing their opinion , which others will zealously oppose .

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JADESTONE
Even if they had what difference does it make , do they think anyone with the Idea of causing trouble will will use ATS as a medium

People here are expressing their opinion , which others will zealously oppose .

Tru dat, and thats a sweet ass injun picture you're packin!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It does happen and goes on.
What do you expect? we are a conspiracy board, but its nothing to loose sleep about

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Aman Silver

I have stumbeled across a related thread from days past and as soon as I reinitualized conversation on the issue I was met with some premptive attempts to get the thread closed before it got back into the main stream. See link below for the thread and conversations in question.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

PPSSSSTTT dont tell anyone but I think I might be here to , hehe FEMA trained and volunteer disaster worker/ till education complete here in the house , hehe .....Im big bothers newest little brother hehehehehe.

[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Excuse the obvious pun , But this is peeeeerrrrrrrfect , it gets it all in a nutshell doesnt it.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It would be nice to find out who the spooks are on this board, might come in handy for my research into the new world order. *looks for CIA agents* please tell me how mind control works??

*puts on puppy eyes*

[edit on 19-2-2005 by infinite]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Did anyone ever think that spies from other Governments have infiltrated ATS?
There certainly no lack of Communists about.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
It would be nice to find out who the spooks are on this board, might come in handy for my research into the new world order. *looks for CIA agents* please tell me how mind control works??

*puts on puppy eyes*

[edit on 19-2-2005 by infinite]

You know thats why I like you so much , we may tustle but I can always depend on you for that humorous break in the day , that makes it all worth while , but to answer your question , I have talked to military , I have FEMA connection and I have talked to federal agent but no inteligence or info ferrets have spoken up around me so I dont know who they may be.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
You know thats why I like you so much , we may tustle but I can always depend on you for that humorous break in the day , that makes it all worth while , but to answer your question , I have talked to military , I have FEMA connection and I have talked to federal agent but no inteligence or info ferrets have spoken up around me so I dont know who they may be.

thank you

seriously, ive tried so hard to get in contact with some agents for inside sources. Im also starting to research into the North Korea problem and Middle East aswell.

So spooks, feel free to U2U me

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

thank you

seriously, ive tried so hard to get in contact with some agents for inside sources. Im also starting to research into the North Korea problem and Middle East aswell.

So spooks, feel free to U2U me

Hey no prob but you have to promiss to fill me in when you find something out u2u or email me or something I am anxious to know whats up.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sure

But i am very sure that i will not get contact from any government agents

..it would prove helpful in my research

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Sure

But i am very sure that i will not get contact from any government agents

..it would prove helpful in my research

I have found they will contact people just as yourself if anything to tell you stuff that puts you on a wild goose chase and they are really verifiable sources from the agencies when you look into there back ground but there real task wont be whistle blowing , but misinformation , so I would believe you will hear from them and you will be able to verify there employment and you will be given if now dont trust the info but trust the rest , because they play that way on purpose even in FEMA this is common policy when things go wrong because they didnt do what they where supposed to assure public safety they feed stuff down the line to people in the field to leak to throw off investigators and change the focus of the investigations , FEMA is more into things then most think.

[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join