It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Right-Wing Millennial Machine "Or" Progressivism Don't Pay The Bills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

These threads are much more prevalent than the others. Look at the front page right now and every other day for months on end and tell me which ones make it to the top. If you're honest with yourself you'll admit the anti-liberal threads are vastly more popular around here.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So they are supposed to give up all morals and attempts to better the country to get a job?

What happened to "character counts", compassionate conservatism, values voters and everything else the right wing said for the last 30 year? Was it just a scam so they could get elected and make America evil? It sure seems like it.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

You didn't actually read the OP did you?

It was about how young workers discovered that they prefer working paid internships over unpaid ones.

Very simple.

Or are you just mad because conservative and libertarian orgs pay their interns which means they're more attractive places to work than progressive sweatshops?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Reality has a way of making people conservative; especially when that reality hits their pocketbook. I can't afford to be progressive...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think the basic fallacy that makes both parties obsolete is that everyone believes they are making some kind of long term change when their guy gets in.

Yeah , undo the damage the previous one wrought...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Kharron

We good then!

You have a right to your opinion as do I!

You do know what being called a member means right? As in your member. Your tool...ah forget about it

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: infolurker

Long term effects?

FIGURE 3
When it comes to the pace of annual pay increases, the top 1% wage grew 138% since 1979, while wages for the bottom 90% grew 15%

Wage Stagnation

There you have it, void of drivel. Blame the progressives?

Do you think the 5 richest people in America is Democrat or Republican? That will tell you who to blame.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Always gotta have somebody to blame.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Always gotta have somebody to blame.

Because there is always someone to blame, even if you blame yourself.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It was about how young workers discovered that they prefer working paid internships over unpaid ones.

Very simple.

Is this the alternative universe talking?

I'm not in the more objective "paid internship over unpaid ones" topic, or am I? There was so much drivel in this OP, that I actually felt the need to add something tangible for the missing context and ignore the Bollocks instead. We're in the pit, right? Thought so.

You saw the data or not? And more to the point, how hard exactly do you wanna be mocked now?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Can't be Rapepublicans, must be Potgressives. So ... aggressive!

Impossible to imagine someone raising an above-two-party-perspective on ATS nowadays, innit?
edit on 29-5-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Honesty friend, it isn't just here. That seems to be the fashionable bandwagon to crawl on these days, but it might just be that 'liberalism'---which is just new-speak for leftist ideology----is gradually being exposed for the nasty, will-destroying nonsense it is.

The whole damned world might be tiring of that mantra of mock moral superiority that the left constantly screams.

ATS isn't a right wing site, that's nonsense. It is just that the left likes to push the notion that anyone who doesn't fall at their bizarre alter of fake tolerance and become just another bee in the hive is somehow a radical right-winger. The left has just about painted the middle as the right and now sees ANY opposing viewpoint as 'extreme'!

The front pages on here likely reflect the way most people feel, on things more people agree with. Leftism might finally be losing it's hold on the populace. Finally and hopefully.

Just my two cents on it.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Can't be Rapepublicans, must be Potgressives. So ... aggressive!

Impossible to imagine someone raising an above-two-party-perspective on ATS nowadays, innit?

I mentioned nothing of Rapepulicans or Potgressives. I am not really for any party at all. The party is over, it is time to get to work.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CB328

Seems to be a fairly common problem with our resident progressives. Short attention spans?

<< 1   >>

join