It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Employee shot, killed attacker wearing clown mask

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And to get even deeper than that, if I may... one could argue, and many have argued, that projectiles themselves are phallic symbols; that rockets and nuclear war, for example, with many penises flying up in the air, is all a dick measuring contest.

Freud would have a blast with this.

Freud was wrong most of the time, and seemed to have some infatuation with his own mother which was projected onto humanity.

Science proves out that the projectiles shape is meaningful in that it is what allows its efficient flight. While humanity has linked many of its achievements with the phallic, the reality of projectiles weapons is that form begets function regardless of the romanticization of human musings ex post facto.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Funny story: When I was a kid someone broke into our house one night. My step dad heard someone jiggling a window, so he grabbed his .357 and crept into the living room. As he sat there watching, some guy was half way in the window, struggling to get into the house. Eventually he worked his way in the window, fell on the floor, and looks up and my step dad is there with a .357 pointed in his face.

The guy takes one look, and tries to dive back through the window but ends up getting stuck. His butt is wiggling around in the air, and my step dad lets off one round, right in his a$$.

It knocks him out of the window and into the yard and the guy just starts begging not to shoot him again. My mom had called the cops, so they show up, call an ambulance and take the guy away. The real funny part is that the guys sister shows up the next day, and thanks my step dad for shooting him.

Florida.

This is literally the best post you've ever made on ATS.

True story!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The question seems to be: Where do you shoot a clown?
Answer: Anywhere you can.
If it keeps laughing hysterically keep pulling the trigger.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

One less evil person removed from society never again to prey on other victims. I have no sympathy for evil people who lose their lives during a criminal or life threatening attack.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Kharron

And to get even deeper than that, if I may... one could argue, and many have argued, that projectiles themselves are phallic symbols; that rockets and nuclear war, for example, with many penises flying up in the air, is all a dick measuring contest.

Freud would have a blast with this.

Freud was wrong most of the time, and seemed to have some infatuation with his own mother which was projected onto humanity.

Science proves out that the projectiles shape is meaningful in that it is what allows its efficient flight. While humanity has linked many of its achievements with the phallic, the reality of projectiles weapons is that form begets function regardless of the romanticization of human musings ex post facto.

Well, some psychiatrists say that he was wrong, some don't. In America, his views that mind conquers matter and that most illnesses are illnesses of the mind, don't exactly jive with the idea that medication conquers all. Therefore psychotherapy becomes psychobabble in a for-profit, pharma model of medicine.

That does not make all psychiatrist right and it doesn't make them all wrong. And some things that he said make sense and some things don't. There are years and years of studies there, it goes much deeper than his studies on child development and the maternal fixation as a stage of that development.

As to the projectile -- I agree, it has very much been a part of our development, it's a part of physics, it's how things work. I'd say it ranks right up there with the wheel and fire.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Why didn't he just call 911 and wait for the police? Any idea how many other people he endangered firing that weapon?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

He loved his drugs too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join