It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police report: Bonanza teacher threatened shooting at Las Vegas bar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Leslie McGourty was arrested on school grounds May 16 after her friend reported to Las Vegas police that she had threatened to kill herself and others during an ongoing conversation over text messages. The 48-year-old woman, who, according to public employment records, appears to have been a physics teacher, faces a felony charge of making a threat to commit an act of terrorism.

The text message exchange that landed her in police custody started early May 15 and extended late into the night, documents show.

In the series of text messages detailed in her arrest report, McGourty had repeatedly romanticized “being remembered” and said she hoped to start another #MeToo movement, “but this time in which women feel empowered enough to become serial killers.”

Source: Police report: Bonanza teacher threatened shooting at Las Vegas bar

What a batsh#t crazy psycho! As she herself admitted in the texts, her motivation was:

McGourty had repeatedly romanticized “being remembered” and said she hoped to start another #MeToo movement, “but this time in which women feel empowered enough to become serial killers.

Another crazy femi-nazi thinking that her killing innocents will advance the empowerment of women and make her famous in that circle. I'll bet, if she was allowed to carry out this plan, her victims would all be men.

I am so glad her friend spoke up and reported this crazy thought process before her killing spree began.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

She probably was just blowing smoke from her intense Progressive indoctrinization and really didn't mean it right?????

How anyone can get so frustrated with their own life and threaten to kill others is the apex of cowardice!

edit on 28-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Another one that slipped through the cracks of the hiring process.

I bet she passed the psyche test with flying colors.

When they asked if she wanted to be part of "the solution", she said no but I know what it is. --hired !!

🚬🥁🤦

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

When they asked if she wanted to be part of "the solution", she said no but I know what it is. --hired !!

🚬🥁🤦

Well, using her twisted logic, it is "for the children" I guess.

What a piece of work....and this person is shaping little minds....and being PAID to do it at that.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

🚬🥁🤦

What a piece of work....and this person is shaping little minds....and being PAID to do it at that.

I wonder if the Teachers Union will defend her? Kinda doubt it with the vids Project Veritas is pumping out on protecting teachers who are molesting and beating the hell out of kids.....

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

🚬🥁🤦

I wonder if the Teachers Union will defend her? Kinda doubt it with the vids Project Veritas is pumping out on protecting teachers who are molesting and beating the hell out of kids.....

Well, if found guilty, I sure as hell hope they pull her teaching license and make it impossible for her to teach again.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

🚬🥁🤦

Well, if found guilty, I sure as hell hope they pull her teaching license and make it impossible for her to teach again.

Look at that whack job Yvette Felarca who is Antifa/Bamn who just got convicted. Haven't seen her lose her job yet?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What is a bonanza teacher

i get the title is not yours op

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Wow. Either this woman is literally psychotic and does not even understand this is wrong and a crime, in which case these texts would be evidence for an insanity plea...

Or this is all contrived to simply scare the public and discourage allowing armed teachers and staff in schools.

Either way, I'm very happy that this woman's threats will not become reality and very thankful that her friend did the right thing and reported the threats.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

which women feel empowered enough feel empowered enough to become serial killers.

Hey I'm all for women's rights and all but that doesn't give her the right to murder.

Then again, she's probably inspired by famous misandrist Valerie Solanas, who was best known for attempting to murder Andy Warhol and other people.

On June 3, 1968, she went to The Factory, where she found Warhol. She shot at Warhol three times, the first two shots missing and the third wounding Warhol. She also shot art critic Mario Amaya and attempted to shoot Warhol's manager, Fred Hughes, point blank, but the gun jammed. Solanas then turned herself in to the police. She was charged with attempted murder, assault, and illegal possession of a gun. She was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and pleaded guilty to "reckless assault with intent to harm", serving a three-year prison sentence, including treatment in a psychiatric hospital. After her release, she continued to promote the SCUM Manifesto.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

“Being remembered” and “heard” is the reason there are so many of these mass killers. If the media didn’t make them famous and give them 24-7 coverage there wouldn’t be so many of these incidents.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ew! Quite the mugshot.
I can see why she wasn't very sociable.
I don't think this had #all to do with feminism but another power-tripper wannabe.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
48 seems to be a bit too young to have been on Bonanza.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The problem is lately the feminist movement are slowly being taken over by misandrist ideas. Look at the link I posted earlier about Valerie Solanas, a misandrist who tried to commit murder. It used to be about women's equality, now it morphed into about hating and in some cases, advocating for the murder of men.
edit on 5/28/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Name of the high school is Bonanza

🥁🚬

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A dangerous fem Nazi who wants to empower women to become serial killers too....in her own words, with hopes it would start a "#movement".

Direct product of Hillary, just look at her.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
A dangerous fem Nazi who wants to empower women to become serial killers too....in her own words, with hopes it would start a "#movement".

Direct product of Hillary, just look at her.

#RESIST This is the BS these nutjobs are promoting? Screw the election we are spoiled and pissed and we will burn this bitch down to get our way is pretty much the adolecent behavior I am observing?

edit on 28-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

🥁🚬

lol
dumass is also the name of a school

click bait title

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I actually did check it out and the SCUM manifesto.
Scary levels of hatred going on there.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

lol
dumass is also the name of a school

click bait title

bwaaahahaha

You have to know the article is from a LV local newspaper.

They aren't always too sharp in LV.

🎁

new topics

top topics

join