It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

heheheh aye been a while for chernobyl fallout

just waiting on the pics from Japan !

wasnt there a thread on the Chernobyl of the Amazon !

Maybe not but there should be

Chevrons Amazon Chernobyl

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And the real issue with this is that better than 95% of the people who saw the tweet while it was up will NEVER see the truth about the pictures, and even if they did they'd claim "fake news"

Poisoning the well fallacy...

Unlike the ALLEGED slippery slope fallacy, which is EXACTLY HOW THINGS ACTUALLY WORK...

The poisoning the well fallacy is dangerously effective and shockingly easy to use to great effect with almost nonexistent effort, strategic accumen, planning, or a sophisticated and well funded effort behind it... If you DO have those things though, you can very literally detonate a stable peaceful nation with ease.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It is partisan. Both sides are partisan. Here it's not a "side" doing it, it's the media. The problem is this proves the media has chosen a side and is a propaganda machine for Democrats rather than an unbiased medium.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

yup UK law loves a slippery slope fallacy!

I dont know if anyone else does it better than us Idiots Britons!

we love to judge ourselves with a slippery slope

thing is the slippery slope fallacy , you cant reasonably apply it to anything , yet the UK government seems quite happy to apply it to all manner of subjects in relation to the UK citizenship , and when we need to argue against these ridiculous fallacies , the only thing we have to fall back on is another fallacy , that if we allow the government to continue then X,y, or Z will undoubtedly happen. One thing we have to back that up though is history, because there is not one single government in existence that hasnt actively tried to reduce citizens rights through whatever means necessary using fallacy and fear to encourage people to believe and rely on government even more so and allow them to hand over the rights their ancestors had struggled and fought long and hard to obtain!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No one should be surprised, a story grabbed at with no checking as long as it bashed Trump, SO CALLED journalists making big news of it yet no apology, just a removal of the tweet etc, as said already, it just shows the zero care for the kids and anything to bash Trump with, these are not jurno's , they are cheap lying bastards..

Simple as that...

You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig..

What makes me laugh in a quite sad way is how all the little secrets are now being revealed to show just how bloody awful Obama was in reality, how he lied to his voters, lied to the public and used the office for evey gain and destructive force possible to undermine the country...

Seems we have another pig and I bet I know what shade of lipstick he likes...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It is partisan. Both sides are partisan. Here it's not a "side" doing it, it's the media. The problem is this proves the media has chosen a side and is a propaganda machine for Democrats rather than an unbiased medium.

You’re forgetting about all of the right wing media out there that has chosen a side and is a propoganda machine for conservatives like Fox News and Breitbart. There is enough right wing media to go around, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. It’s even on Facebook and YouTube and Twitter and especially ATS lately.
edit on 30pmWed, 30 May 2018 16:25:56 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: Konduit

Unlike the ALLEGED slippery slope fallacy, which is EXACTLY HOW THINGS ACTUALLY WORK...

Truth. Look at gun control in California. They've just pecked away at it for decades.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

You’re forgetting about all of the right wing media out there that has chosen a side and is a propoganda machine for conservatives like Fox News and Breitbart. There is enough right wing media to go around, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. It’s even on Facebook and YouTube and Twitter and especially ATS lately.

You were making sense until you called Fox News an "alt-right" site. Sure, there are a few personalities there that you might say are alt-right, but to describe the whole thing as that is simply wrong. Their top news anchor is a left-wing Trump hater.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: infolurker

This has been cracking me up... one of the last tactics the sick pedo network has is to use Saul Alinsky tactics and attempt to blame Trump for their own crimes... seems to be the standard MO.

I don't find a four year old picture of caged children funny in the slightest. In fact, it's pretty sick that anyone wound find humor in it no matter the perspective or circumstances. Perhaps if someone were to put you in a cage for a while you might feel differently about it.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

This has been cracking me up... one of the last tactics the sick pedo network has is to use Saul Alinsky tactics and attempt to blame Trump for their own crimes... seems to be the standard MO.

I don't find a four year old picture of caged children funny in the slightest. In fact, it's pretty sick that anyone wound find humor in it no matter the perspective or circumstances. Perhaps if someone were to put you in a cage for a while you might feel differently about it.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Knightshadowz

Maybe you'd find it funnier if FOX were the ones caught in a pathetic lie.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It was proven long ago.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You are correct that there is nothing humorous about that at all and I would venture to say that your smart enough to realize that is not what I found funny about this.

The propaganda and spin from the deep states Media complex is what I find funny. They are desperate because those behind the scenes that are stopping these horrific crimes are doing so because their plan to get Trump elected worked... are you familiar with Veterans for Child Rescue. As someone who finds these crimes abhorrent I would venture to say you would like to donate to them!

Veterans/LEO acutally stopping these crimes!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I recognize this pic is from 4 years ago. My question is this still an ongoing process or has corrective action been applied?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

Maybe you'd find it funnier if FOX were the ones caught in a pathetic lie.

Maybe you'd be enlightened to know I have no interest in watching FOX, or ANY other news network. It's all propaganda. Nor am I interested in choosing sides in your pissing contest. I think all of you are the reason that this country will fail. And I'll be one of the people sifting through the ashes to help rebuild this land into what our forefathers intended.

A country free of tyranny.

A place my children can be proud of, and can grow into the people we were meant to be.

Where GREED is not what drives us.

It's individuals like you that destroyed our nation. And it's those same people that will eat each other when they learn the truth. I pray for my ancestors who died fighting for the American governments lies.

edit on 31-5-2018 by Knightshadowz because: Because my spellcheck likes to tell it another way

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You are correct that there is nothing humorous about that at all and I would venture to say that your smart enough to realize that is not what I found funny about this.

The propaganda and spin from the deep states Media complex is what I find funny. They are desperate because those behind the scenes that are stopping these horrific crimes are doing so because their plan to get Trump elected worked... are you familiar with Veterans for Child Rescue. As someone who finds these crimes abhorrent I would venture to say you would like to donate to them!

Youre absolutely correct and I apologize for not seeing your intent. I truly appreciate your reply, and I really mean that. Sometimes emotion gets the better of me, and its the sad state of our union that causes it. You're absolutely correct.

I think it's imperative that we remember that we're talking about a 4 year old picture of children in captivity. What happened to these children? That is what is most important. Not the poop flinging and finger pointing that seems to be the meat and potatoes of every political thread on ATS.

I put it to the mods to do a better job of keeping threads on point, and start policing pointless jabs and comments that only muck up the topic. This is about kids in cages, and trying to determine their fate. If that's not the most important thing to you, reader, then you should put down the phone/turn off your pc and think about your own childhood.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Knightshadowz

Youre absolutely correct and I apologize for not seeing your intent. I truly appreciate your reply, and I really mean that. Sometimes emotion gets the better of me, and its the sad state of our union that causes it. You're absolutely correct.

I think it's imperative that we remember that we're talking about a 4 year old picture of children in captivity. What happened to these children? That is what is most important. Not the poop flinging and finger pointing that seems to be the meat and potatoes of every political thread on ATS.

I put it to the mods to do a better job of keeping threads on point, and start policing pointless jabs and comments that only muck up the topic. This is about kids in cages, and trying to determine their fate. If that's not the most important thing to you, reader, then you should put down the phone/turn off your pc and think about your own childhood.

Yes it is absolutely horrific.

Having researched these topics; The Franklin Cover Up, Jimmy Savile Case (British Royal Family), The Detroit Case (Belgium), The entire history of the Vatican (Recent Chile Scandal), Pizzagate/Twittergate (Podesta Brothers), Laura Silsby (Haiti/Clintons), Dennis Hastert (Republican House Speaker), MS-13 (Illegal Immigration), Entire history of Pedowood (Hollywood/Disney) etc on down the line, you hit a point where in order to remain optimistic you have to have a sense of humor.

People can not stomach the horrors and simply write it off as conspiracy "theory" when it is a fact... I can not recommend taking your outrage over to Vets 4 Child rescue, donate, spread their message and watch for their coming documentary Contraland!

Evil is being rooted out, of this you can be sure!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You've seen all 10% of it too I bet.

🎁💥

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join