It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If Democrats wanted to, they could have "helped" anybody in 2009 and 2010 when they had all the laws in their hands.

"If Obama had 1000 children, they would look like .."

🔑🎁

Kanye?

edit on 5 29 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Because they don't care about facts, it's all about being anti-Trump.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: infolurker

liberals blame Trump

Just curious... how many liberals blame Trump for this? Just an estimation.

Well, for starters I'd say every one of them who posted this as a hit piece and then deleted it and hid when they realised they couldn't smear Trump, and then add the tens of thousands who liked, shared or retweeted it for no other reason than because they thought it was smearing Trump...

So in effect many or most conservatives agreed with whoever retweeted hit pieces about Obama.

Is there a single example where a conservative has posted a hit piece on Obama, and then deleted it and hid because they realised it was actually an attack on their 'own team'?

Genuine question. Is there an example of that happening?

There probably is. The problem is the left acts as if it's superior to that, and time and time again it's proven they aren't. CNN is no better than the dregs of the journalism world, they are a propaganda machine, nothing more.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

No my man he's talking about AMERICA .

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This was a disgrace. It just goes to show you they didn't really care about the kids. They just deleted the posts and the outrage disappeared. It was only about using those kids to attack Trump.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Ihave nothing to add to this post other than when I read the headline I thought it said "Caged MUTANT children"

I was sorely disappointed

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
For eight years if we dared to say anything like this we were branded racist nazi haters who had to get over it. And once again we see who the real haters are.

I have been saying it for years and I will continue: the left scream the loudest about the things they are the most guilty of.

Seriously, how can anyone willingly align with this sickness?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

no no its not a sickness

its a medical anomaly and ambiguous terminology

😎

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yep I'm pretty guilty.

*Sulks away in shame*

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: xuenchen
If Democrats wanted to, they could have "helped" anybody in 2009 and 2010 when they had all the laws in their hands.

"If Obama had 1000 children, they would look like .."

Kanye?

You mispelled Kenya

💫💥🚬

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How dare they lock kids up like that. They should have a yuge room for each of them, painted all brigth pretty pastel colors, with big paintings of clowns on the walls.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Horrible either way...would hate to see one of my kids in a friggin fenced in pen...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
President Trump over the weekend falsely blamed Democrats for a "horrible law" separating immigrant children from their parents. In fact, his own administration had just announced this policy earlier this month.

Well...the blame shifter in chief is at it again. What with Trump's embrace of 'spygate' and other baseless plots, show Mr. Trump's willingness to peddle suspicion as fact has implications beyond the Russian inquiry. "It is a vital ingredient in the president's communications arsenal, a social media-fueled, brashly expressed narrative of dubious accusations and dark insinuations that allows him to promote his own version of reality."

quote: New York Times - NATIONAL - Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wake up people...
edit on 29-5-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This sort of thing happens these days, both to liberals and conservatives. There is nothing partisan about it. As for the issue of people sharing stories without reading them or researching them first, it is troublesome indeed.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

How the hell are they going to make shoes and garments if they are locked up in a cage, can we build a bigger cage so that they can labor?!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It's partisan when the people involved delete the posts once they realize it implicates their guy.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: darkbake

It's partisan when the people involved delete the posts once they realize it implicates their guy.

This. If it was really about the kids, they would've simply retweeted it with clarification that it was 2014 and it's still not acceptable. Instead it was basically "Oh this wasn't Trump's doing? Nevermind, carry on keeping those kids in cages". That's all illegals and their children are for some of them, props and tools to be utilized for partisan benefit.
edit on 29 5 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
President Trump over the weekend falsely blamed Democrats for a "horrible law" separating immigrant children from their parents. In fact, his own administration had just announced this policy earlier this month.

Well...the blame shifter in chief is at it again. What with Trump's embrace of 'spygate' and other baseless plots, show Mr. Trump's willingness to peddle suspicion as fact has implications beyond the Russian inquiry. "It is a vital ingredient in the president's communications arsenal, a social media-fueled, brashly expressed narrative of dubious accusations and dark insinuations that allows him to promote his own version of reality."

quote: New York Times - NATIONAL - Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wake up people...

So how did they get photos of it happening all the way back in 2014??? Trump must have been very proactive?

I think you've missed the point of this thread. It's not that one party has a better or worse policy than the other. It's that lefty commentators found photos which looked like an awful smear on Trump, which they shouted from the rooftops.

Then when it turned out the photo was from during the Obama presidency, they didn't continue to say it was awful, they deleted them and tried to pretend it didn't exist.

This thread is about the hypocrisy shown when something is only abhorrent when it can be blamed on Trump.

Wake up, indeed...

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I agree with this. My point was both parties do the same thing, I’ve seen it myself. So posting a story without doing research first is definitely not a partisan activity. This particular post was definitely partisan, but not the trend in general.

As for this particular story, one of my Facebook friends shared the photo and said nothing about Trump. When some people called him out for not knowing what he was talking about because the picture was taken in 2014, he simply said he’d never said this was about Trump and that the photo still mattered. He was honestly posting the photo because he cared about the situation of the kids in the cage.

The irony was that the people complaining that he had been “misinformed” had themselves not bothered to fully read his post before complaining.
edit on 29pmTue, 29 May 2018 20:44:09 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Ihave nothing to add to this post other than when I read the headline I thought it said "Caged MUTANT children"

I was sorely disappointed

I think you’re visiting ATS in the wrong decade, sir. I haven’t seen many of those style posts for a long time.
edit on 29pmTue, 29 May 2018 20:42:50 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join