It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

LOL, wonder if we will see any apologies for this one. I won't hold my breath.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Just curious... how many liberals blame Trump for this? Just an estimation.

😳

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

😳

Dang that many?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
This post of yours just cracks me up.
These people who tweeted the picture crack me up too.
It just keeps getting dumber and dumber. I wonder what the medias credit score is?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The fact that they can so flippantly delete and ignore it after such an outrage just shows what their true agenda is.

Let's make sure we keep retweeting pics of their stupid posts to their pages as replies to make sure every sees what douches they are.

Somebody has to keep them honest, Lord knows the media can't self police themselves.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

The fact that they can so flippantly delete and ignore it after such an outrage just shows what their true agenda is.

Let's make sure we keep retweeting pics of their stupid posts to their pages as replies to make sure every sees what douches they are.

Somebody has to keep them honest, Lord knows the media can't self police themselves.

Would you be willing to do the same to the right wing journalists? Not talking about you personally, just in general since the majority of ATS members are right wing here.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This just in, Hillary Clinton now blames the photo for costing her the election. Previously she had been condemning it as part of TRUMP'S assault on our Democracy.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Would you be willing to do the same to the right wing journalists? Not talking about you personally, just in general since the majority of ATS members are right wing here.

Sure, why not?

Stupid people on all sides need to be culled for the sake of our democracy. They should have just double downed on it with some other crazy photo. The old say a lie often enough it becomes the truth thing. Something like this. Trump assaults handicapped children in White House.

edit on 28-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

liberals blame Trump

Well, for starters I'd say every one of them who posted this as a hit piece and then deleted it and hid when they realised they couldn't smear Trump, and then add the tens of thousands who liked, shared or retweeted it for no other reason than because they thought it was smearing Trump...

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

liberals blame Trump

Well, for starters I'd say every one of them who posted this as a hit piece and then deleted it and hid when they realised they couldn't smear Trump, and then add the tens of thousands who liked, shared or retweeted it for no other reason than because they thought it was smearing Trump...

So in effect many or most conservatives agreed with whoever retweeted hit pieces about Obama.

edit on 28-5-2018 by RowanBean because: Sorry bad English

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah but it probably still happens....

I know. A roof over their heads, 10 square meals a day (compared to what they used to consider a "meal"), a safe place to sleep where they wont be molested, or eaten by a coyote, medical attention, warmth, clean water...

HOW DARE THEY?!

You obviously totally missed the point that it was Stupid Senseless FAKE OUTRAGE to begin with!! It doesnt matter if it was Obama or Trump. The pic LOOKS bad, but I guarantee you they were looked after and taken care of better than they ever had in their entire lives.

So, WHO CARES if it still happens? Until the day we invade and annex Mexico as a U.S. territory, and clean up their nation, send some actual Nation Builders over there, "it" will continue to happen.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

My old Democratic Party blows my mind. How was I ever that stupid?

I know how you feel. It's getting harder and harder to relate to them in any meaningful fashion. Since the last Presidential election, I've attended two Democratic meetings--ostensibly for the purposes of planning for local, and statewide offices...

Nope.

Trump hatefest. Three hours of it. Oddly enough, the local paper--which is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Seattle Times--called it a very productive meeting in an editorial. I took great exception to that in a letter to said editor. I was there, sitting quietly in the back listening. There was nothing productive about it.

So, that something like this is being pushed in no way surprises me.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

A majority? Really?

Seeing only what you want to see isn't a good thing, y'know...

...and yes, there was 8 years of attacks on Obama by right wing media, much of which was unwarranted. I said so more than once, as have many others...some of whom are defending Trump now.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

A majority? Really?

...and yes, there was 8 years of attacks on Obama by right wing media, much of which was unwarranted. I said so more than once, as have many others...some of whom are defending Trump now.

Just my perception. Since the election this site has become pro-Trump and anti-Obama and anti-Hillary. They keep deflecting to Obama and Hillary for some reason.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

liberals blame Trump

So in effect many or most conservatives agreed with whoever retweeted hit pieces about Obama.

So instead of admitting that the left was only using this as a smear campaign against Trump you double down on anti-conservative? And you wonder why no one wants to talk to the loony liberals?

Just admit that they only looked because they thought Trump had done it. Once it was point to Obama tweets were deleted and they looked away, otherwise they would have tweeted in 2014.

And yes, I scream just as loud against the other side when they spill hypocrisy. You have proven that you, however do not. SMH

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

A majority? Really?

Just my perception. Since the election this site has become pro-Trump and anti-Obama and anti-Hillary. They keep deflecting to Obama and Hillary for some reason.

And guess what.

The topic of this very thread is one good reason.

😎🎁

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I've stated here that the MSM would do anything to smear any president to rile up their bases. And I've also stated that they would do anything to bait their bases for the revenue. And it works! Not much different from WWE.

Maybe now you understand they're playing us?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I've stated here that the MSM would do anything to smear any president to rile up their bases. And I've also stated that they would do anything to bait their bases for the revenue. And it works! Not much different from WWE.

Still don't get it?

You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. Instead of addressing the topic...but Trump!
Yet you accuse the site of but Obamaism or but Hillaryism.

In this tread, we are discussing the hypocrisy of the left. Following along yet?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yep. Just your perception. A mistaken one, I might add.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Still don't get it?

You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. Instead of addressing the topic...but Trump!
Yet you accuse the site of but Obamaism or but Hillaryism.

In this tread, we are discussing the hypocrisy of the left. Following along yet?

And we're discussing the hypocrisy of BOTH sides. Would you be willing to admit the hypocrisy of the right?
I'm willing to point out the hypocrisy of those fake "liberals" on the left. Would you be with your side?
I've pointed out that journalists like this one got trolled or got confused. I'd like for her to apologize. Well she did apologize but it wasn't a full apology.
Just ignore those people. They're baiting us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join