It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Seeing's how you just stereotyped all liberals into the intellectual top 1%.

No I didn't. The poster, openyourmind, stereotyped all liberals. If you gonna do that, then you gonna pay the piper.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How to confuse liberals...…..use facts & logic. Ever put one in a round room and tell them tp piss in the corner? Circles my friends circles.

Yeah over half of America is pretty dumb and uneducated.

"I love the poorly educated" - Trump. He's talking about your side.

What's your definition of educated? Someone so damned stupid to pay 80k for a piece of paper saying they are smart?

Liberal doctors and scientists are pretty stupid, huh?

Ummm, why do we have to attach liberal as an adjective before doctor or scientist???? See how freakin stupid that sounds???

Uh we're talking about liberals, right?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here, I'll help you!

CROW...it's what's for dinner!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How to confuse liberals...…..use facts & logic. Ever put one in a round room and tell them tp piss in the corner? Circles my friends circles.

Yeah over half of America is pretty dumb and uneducated.

"I love the poorly educated" - Trump. He's talking about your side.

What's your definition of educated? Someone so damned stupid to pay 80k for a piece of paper saying they are smart?

Liberal doctors and scientists are pretty stupid, huh?

Ummm, why do we have to attach liberal as an adjective before doctor or scientist???? See how freakin stupid that sounds???

Uh we're talking about liberals, right?

I am talking about people who have different opinions than I do comrade! I don't use the term Liberal anymore because Progressives have taken over and now Classical Liberals are homeless!

Gonna suck the day those of us in the center take crazy out of the picture!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm a liberal myself. I suppose I would call myself a classical liberal. But I always get confused when people mock liberals and "leftists". I mean really, what do they envision when they think of liberals? I know many liberals and conservatives and they never act like what some people describe them. It's weird. It's like they are projecting. MSM is at fault for pushing the division and the poster, openyourmind, is perpetuating that division and propaganda.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

The death of the MSM and their leftist extremist enablers is coming, and when it does, it will be glorious to see all the supposed 'journalists' and 'political analysts' be bought down low - even incarcerated for their hate speech.

Just like the Tsunami that was Trump winning a rigged election against all odds - so too will Obama and is foreign minister at the time (Hillary) fall from grace (even further than what they already have).

I share Trumps disgust and contempt for the last administration - they're proven fascists.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

it will be glorious to see all the supposed 'journalists' and 'political analysts' be bought down low - even incarcerated for their hate speech.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

it will be glorious to see all the supposed 'journalists' and 'political analysts' be bought down low - even incarcerated for their hate speech.

So does Obama, and the IRS and Hillary wanting to drone Assange'

God you're a hypocrite.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So does Obama, and the IRS and Hillary wanting to drone Assange'

God you're a hypocrite.

Oh I must support Obama and Hillary because I disagree with you? What are you, Dionne Warwick? You know so much about me. And you're the one who is a hypocrite for not supporting free speech.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Eh, I dont want to see journalists jailed for their speech at all.

But instead of looking at hypotheticals, maybe we can just look to the UK where many of the same people that are anti trumpers and saying he may attack the press, are cheering loudly for the UK throwing a person commenting on a child rape case in jail, and then telling the rest of the press they may not comment on throwing that person in jail.

Hitler approved right?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

cheering loudly for the UK throwing a person commenting on a child rape case in jail

I haven't read all of those posts but I don't think they were cheering for that per se. They don't want to see the court proceeding disrupted because they want to make sure those scumbags don't go free.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

cheering loudly for the UK throwing a person commenting on a child rape case in jail

I haven't read all of those posts but I don't think they were cheering for that per se. They don't want to see the court proceeding disrupted because they want to make sure those scumbags don't go free.

Sure, and I assume some trump fans will cheer for arrests of lying journalists so that they dont stop his helpful agenda.

Only one side is actually jailing people claiming to be journalists though, so maybe we should focus our attention on that instead of hypothetical hitler like actions from the other side.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Eh, I dont want to see journalists jailed for their speech at all.

That's why I said 'supposed' - because actual journalists report facts and truth - not spin and lies.

The idiot above you cannot conceptualise that so therefore I'm a hypocrite because I triggered it to reflect on its own closet hate - the net result?..........

'Waaa, I didn't vote for her'
'Waaa, you're a hypocrite sublimecraft'

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I seem to hit a sore spot.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I seem to hit a sore spot.

how so?, you seem to be the one triggered by my initial post there so again, your projection is showing.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I haven't seen this photo. I haven't heard about caged children on the news.
Maybe I'm lost on what viral means.

you mean that wasn't you responding ?....

Linda still has it up

She's Blue Ribbon all the way !!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

"No u"
"No u"
"NO U!!!!!"

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I haven't seen this photo. I haven't heard about caged children on the news.
Maybe I'm lost on what viral means.

2014 photo shows illegal immigrants in cages; liberals blame Trump
www.washingtontimes.com...

It was Donald Trump’s fault, liberals quickly concluded, perhaps spurred by unrelated weekend news reports that the Department of Homeland Security “lost track of” almost 1,500 illegal-immigrant minors after they were released into the country.

“This is happening right now, and the only debate that matters is how we force our government to get these kids back to their families as fast as humanly possible,” former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau said on Twitter.

Mr. Favreau deleted the tweet, though not before it had been screen-captured.

Other liberal activists and journalists, such as Shaun King of Black Lives Matter, Linda Sarsour of the Women’s March, and Muslim activist Qasim Rashid still had the fake news up Monday afternoon.

'This is happening right now': Twitter users, including Obama's speech writer, slam ICE picture they believe shows 'cage' that separates immigrant children from their families under Trump - but it was actually taken in 2014

www.dailymail.co.uk...

* Images reemerged over the weekend showing immigrant children being detained in poor conditions by Immigration and
Customs Enforcement (ICE)
* They sparked fury on the internet as hundreds condemned the images
* Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau said 'the only debate that matters' was 'how we force our government to get these kids
back to their families'
* 'Speechless, this is not who we are as a nation,' added Antonio Villaraigosa
* Today, many of those tweets were deleted as people became aware the photos dated back to 2014
* NYT Mag's editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein tweeted the pictured were 'still disturbing... but only indirectly related to
current situation'
* He added that it was 'a good reminder not to RT things while distracted w family on the weekend)'

The internet has been in uproar over shocking images of immigrant children forced to sleep on the floor in metal 'cages' by ICE - without realizing the images are actually four years old.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

liberals blame Trump

Just curious... how many liberals blame Trump for this? Just an estimation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join