It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump; Except It Happened Under Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: Grambler
SO basically the people that posted this and claimed that it was disgusting and trumps things have admitted a few things now that we know this was under Obama.

1. They must now blame Obama and be disgusted by him.

2. They were terrible journalists that were unable to find this evidence when Obama was in office, because they didnt want to do anything to hurt their hero.

No, it appears that it was only a travesty if Trump has been responsible. Then you see the indignant outrage.
Once is appears that it is Obamas policy, they delete it, because the kids don't really matter. They're forgotten.

Oh I know.

I am just saying what would be the logical extrapolation of the argument had they really cared about these kids.

Of course they really dont.

The only thing that matters is getting trump, these kids could go to hell for all they care.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't think anyone outside of the "hive-mind" needs vindication as to what the Left's true intentions are, were, and will be for eternity. But it sure is great to see them flip-flop and scramble all over the place in panic-mode.

+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh, wait, it was 2014 under Obama..... Oh, it is OK, delete everything and pretend it didn't happen.

Did they post the pictures, exclaiming how bad and evil it was, and delete it once they found out it was from 2014? Wow.

+6 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: infolurker

Oh, wait, it was 2014 under Obama..... Oh, it is OK, delete everything and pretend it didn't happen.

Did they post the pictures, exclaiming how bad and evil it was, and delete it once they found out it was from 2014? Wow.

That's EXACTLY what they did! They got busted!!!!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ALWAYS check your sources. Jeez.

+7 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The most pathetic thing in all of this is that once the lying fake news media like CNN got caught they deleted the picture and didn't have any problem at all with the image - because it happened under Obama.
All of a sudden the kids didn't matter.

This is the best example yet of a corrupt lying, biased MSM not only caught but exposed for what they are.

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Where are all the Leftists condemning this hypocrisy?

I wouldn’t have the stomach to try to defend this crap either, but it would at least make me think that maybe I am doing something wrong supporting these fools.

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Awfully quiet on the leftist front. They need some time to figure out a way to deflect and wiggle out from under this one. Good luck with that!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Awfully quiet on the leftist front. They need some time to figure out a way to deflect and wiggle out from under this one. Good luck with that!

Probably looking for examples on Fox. They'd be right too.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I guess it's best for them to stay away when it's been proven conclusively that CNN and their MSM buddies are indeed fake news.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Obama was so bad he made Carter look like Reagan!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
This

happened under Clinton and Janet Reno. They cheered.

So its not too surprising.

I remember that day vividly. the entirety of the MSM cheered the action, and said see, we are returning the child to his family that just happens to live in a Communist paradise!!!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Bashing presidents is nothing new. Journalists get trolled or they troll their base all the time. Journalists make mistakes all the time. Nothing new.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Probably looking for examples on Fox. They'd be right too.

Left being right?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah but it probably still happens....

Yeah, it is probably standard procedure to make sure that these people do not escape at night or get tackled when they try to escape.
Maybe all
The leftists thought detention meant a hotel room with lobster and steak

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Yeah that was my intention, point out it sucks for those kids
It's not trump, whom I don't have a great deal of respect for (better than the clintons), it's just US policy
Just sucks for those kids, not arguing with the US policy, it's just sad

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
Bashing presidents is nothing new. Journalists get trolled or they troll their base all the time. Journalists make mistakes all the time. Nothing new.

? BUT ?

! Russians ! 😲👲

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Gosh...this story is nowhere to be found on CNN, I just searched 'All CNN'.

I'm STUNNED (GASP)!!!

Zero hedge has it though.

Caged children taste like...CROW

Where are all the liberal sympathizers on this one???????

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

OccamsRazor made a thread about The Root article that was tweeted by April Ryan. They all flocked to that thread. Once I got there (late as always) I provided a large amount of info to show they were full of schiff regarding the #wherearethechildren issue. I made another post in it just to bring it back to the top of the pile but none will enter.
edit on 1pm528America/ChicagoMon, 28 May 2018 13:51:33 -050051512018-05-28T13:51:33-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join